What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abrahamic religions are poison for the mind.

Eastern philosophy/religions are generally better but even they can be corrupted by politics and zealotry.

Actually I only stand for justice. if a Christian Want to hurt a innocent Muslim, I will try to stop him immediately.

I'm a lazy Christian, I go to church once a year like so. I don't have any problem with Islam. I don't pray most of the time, maybe God had fired me.

Majorities of Han Chinese don't care the religion, they are non believer.
Yes.
I am an atheist, though some of my relatives are Christians.

Last edited:

Eastern philosophy/religions are generally better but even they can be corrupted by politics and zealotry.

Says a person who's religion allows him to kill for a cow, burn widows alive with the dead husband and still treat Dalits like sh*it. Please bugger off Nothing is more poisonous thn Hindutva.

There is always a reason why a culture can survive in the long stream of mankind history, non of it are poison.

Yes.
I am a atheist, though some of my relatives are Christians.
I won't mind to have a Muslim relatives.

Is there any possibility for a muslim of converting to an atheist or believing others ?

No It is not allowed in our religion to convert or become atheist. But there is no problem If one doesn't practice Islam. Nobody will drag him to mosque.

They say we have 50 millions plus Christians in China, really?
Nope, can't.
Maybe, but i am sure most of them are fake believers , cause i found i am much more familiar with the stories in the Bible than my Christian relatives .
In addition, their ritual is different from that of western Catholic or Protestant .
It is a sinicized religion mixed with the doctrine of Protestantism,IMO.

No It is not allowed in our religion to convert or become atheist. But there is no problem If one doesn't practice Islam. Nobody will drag him to mosque.
So sad. I should try my best to court her at that time .
Maybe she could be moved and come to China with me.

Last edited:
Maybe, but i am sure most of them are fake believers , cause i found i am much more familiar with the stories in the Bible than my Christian relatives .
In addition, their ritual is different from that of western Catholic or Protestant .
It is a Sanitized religion mixed with the doctrine of predestination,IMO.

So sad. I should try my best to court her at that time .
Maybe she could be moved and come to China with me.

I wish you all the best. May you two live happily together:smitten:

@I.R.A

I don't have access to Senior cafe or better yet, privilege to post in that section as member. At least not yet. Sorry to disappoint you.

No problems. Hopefully we will have this discussion again at some appropriate time.

Thank you.
But we have been out of touch for 1 year. I am afraid her parents had forced her to date an Iran muslim .
I have no chance.:cray:
so pity

she is shiah or sunnis?

the good side.of muslim woman is that they are very.loyal to.their husband than.those.non beliver woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom