What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its above ur brain activity to comprehend sanity, dont qoute me again...
Great comeback. Yes you are very sane and logical. Arab people are holy and special. Please write a PHD on how holy they all are, it will receive great acclaim in the sane academic community you are apart of.

Zarostrianism was/is a dualistic religion, not a monotheistic one. Moreover it was mostly based on legend as historians do not even know if its founder was a historical person (no evidence) nor do historians even know when he was born and where. Just estimates and guesses. Most historians say that he was born in Central Asia in the 7th or 6th century BC. Thus after Judaism.

Moreover the oldest recorded monotheistic religion is Hanafism which was practiced in ancient times in the Arab world (Arabia, Mesopotamia and Levant) as a succession of the teachings of Prophet Ibrahim (AS) who was born 2500 BC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_in_Islam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham

And don't say that the above is a myth as there is much more evidence of Prophet Ibrahim (AS) actually having lived (being a historical person) and we also have his grave and both Jews and Adnani Arabs have traced their ancestry to him for at least 3000 years.

I for instance and my family (and 1000's of other Arab families, clans and tribes) trace our ancestry directly to Prophet Ibrahim (AS) through approximately 160 generations.

Lastly there is nothing called "Wahhabism". Nobody calls himself that nor did Muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahhab al-Tamimi invent any new Islamic teachings. Rather you and other trolls must be referring to the Hanbali madhhab which is 1 of the 4 recognized Sunni madahib.

Using your logic most Iranians are Wilayat al-Faqih Muslims and not Shia Twelvers.

Lastly Arabs do not care if you hate the 500 million Arabs or not. As I said pre-1979 we gave you no thoughts and Iran was one of the last things on our agenda. Our criticism is aimed at your Mullah regime (who ironically either are or claim Arab ancestry mostly) and its actions. It's not us that have a 1400 year old obsession and grudge. Don't forget that.

Surprise, surprise 99,9% of all Arab Sunnis, Shias, Christians, atheists etc. also live peacefully together. This is not a unique thing only found in Iran. For instance there is zero hostility between Saudi Arabian Sunnis (of various sects) and Saudi Arabian Shias (of various sects) and terrorist attacks against Shias in KSA can be counted on 2 fingers since modern-day KSA was founded. Both times committed by ISIS sleeper cells within 2 weeks in 2015. Both times attacks condemned by 95% of all people on social media and in public in very strong terms. In fact in the second attack a Sunni soldier sacrificed his life to prevent the suicide bomber from doing more damage.

That guy is amazing. Complains about Islam having been spread (partially) by the sword but either ignores, is dumb enough to believe or blatantly pretends that the same thing did not occur with every single other religion and ideology throughout history. He probably thinks that Persians conquered non-Persian lands by giving out flowers. Iranians have to be some of the most deluded people in history.
He doesnt understand that sword arrives before the pen, its been the same for every power looking to spread its ideology throughout history and there is a reason for that, the regimes or monarchys see new ideologies or religions(specially one as powerful as islam) as threats to their governments hence they addopt every measure possible to supress its peaceful porpogation, it was the same with iran when khusroo pervez tore up the prophet(pbuh)'s letter n martyeredhis messangers, sword had to be used to remove those regimes that tried to supress the spread of islam peacefully, muslims didnt force islam on anyone, they just removed regimes that tried to supress its spread...

Great comeback. Yes you are very sane and logical. Arab people are holy and special. Please write a PHD on how holy they all are, it will receive great acclaim in the sane academic community you are apart of.
Here's a hint, "I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE ARABS OF TODAY" learn the difference between past n present when u urself are giving refrences from history, many of u iranians claim that u have no problem with the arab people n that ur beef is only with the saudi regime while at the same time u bash every bit of arab history including herioc arab muslims who were the torch bearers of islam, that is where ur hypocrissy is revealed, that its only about national ego's and nothing else, specially not islam and that is exactly why i told u not to qoute me again as i seldom spend more time than needed on idiots..

Last edited:
I'm sure they wont interfere against Iran since China and Iran always had great relations throughout history starting from 2000 years ago. For example after the Arab invasion son of Persian king and his family took refuge in China:
Yes.
These things were recorded officially by ancient China empire .
I was glad to see lots of ancient Persian cultural heritage protected well ,which doesn't belong to Iranian but the entire mankind, when I travelled in Iran.

Iranian people have contributed a lot to protect the common spiritual wealth of manking.
Thank you !

Last edited:
The thread is about Iran and KSA , please keep Pakistan and turkey out of it, and Pakistani Members , hold your horses before you nuke Iran or disrespect KSA .. their rivalry is going on for a while they are issuing statements but there is no War, they will get back to normal in few days/week/months ..
Strong Turkey + strong Pak = stability in the heartlands. Simple historically working formula. The last real Osmanli vs Persian war was in the time of Yavuz Sultan Selim!!!!

Most of the Sultans expressed their deepest thoughts and states of mind - there were numerous - in Persian 4-liners!!! I think Alleme Ikbal also wrote extensively in Persian!!! So Din from the Arabs and Edebiyat from the Persians, and then mix them to build successful states/policies etc.- both sides are happy!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is his personal opinion,China government won't interfere in it, let alone allow Chinese Muslim to fight against Iran.
I have met many Iran people who are very nice.
Iran girls are really beautiful.
It is quite a pity that i could not marry an Iran girl cause I am an atheist .
You want to marry a Iran girl? good for you bro.

we won't allow others to lecture us what we should do.
we do what we should do.
if saudis attack us, we would bring promised hell to them sooner.
It's Chinese choice to what to do in case of war.
I think we will keep neutral. I think USA will come in aid for KSA? How sure is Iran that you will defeat KSA in the future? I think Saudi will not attack you, it's all about proxy war.

You want to marry a Iran girl? good for you bro.
I used to meet an Iran girl during the business trip to Iran.
She is cute and charming. We got along very well with each other and attracted mutually.
But we could not be together ,cause I am not a muslim.
I think we will keep neutral. I think USA will come in aid for KSA? How sure is Iran that you will defeat KSA in the future? I think Saudi will not attack you, it's all about proxy war.
Maybe Russia would interfere to support Iran .
The leaders of Iran would think out any possible scenarios and results clearly before they make any substantial action.
No need us to worry about them.

Yes.
These things were recorded officially by ancient China empire .
I was glad to see lots of ancient Persian cultural heritage protected well ,which doesn't belong to Iranian but the entire mankind, when I travelled in Iran.

Iranian people have contributed a lot to protect the common spiritual wealth of manking.
Thank you !
Do we once had Zoroastrianism in China? 明教!I read it in Jin yong's novel.

She is cute and charming. We got along very well with each other and attracted mutually.

The leaders of Iran would think out any possible scenarios and results clearly before they make any substantial action.
Arabians and Persians were family feud in the history?

Can a Muslim convert to other religions?

Once I studied in n Maylaysia, the local Muslim Malays can have four wife. Suddenly I once get s impulsive to convert to Muslim. When I come back to reality that I can't afford to raise four wife unless I hit he jackpot.

If my son marry a Pakistani girl. Does it mean he have to convert to Muslim?

I'm a Christian, I won't decide the belief for my son. If he loves a Muslim woman, I will let him do the choice. Maybe ha has to change his name to Mohammod Wang/ Umar Wang? Can still use the original surname?

image.png
Iran-China mix

image.png
Saudi- Chinese Hui Muslim mix

image.png
image.png

Can anyone dare to sacrifice your belief for love?

Does the Chinese Hui Muslim have Persian's gene?

Do we once had Zoroastrianism in China? 明教!I read it in Jin yong's novel.

Arabians and Persians were family feud in the history?

Can a Muslim convert to other religions?

Once I studied in n Maylaysia, the local Muslim Malays can have four wife. Suddenly I once get s impulsive to convert to Muslim. When I come back to reality that I can't afford to raise four wife unless I hit he jackpot.

If my son marry a Pakistani girl. Does it mean he have to convert to Muslim?

I'm a Christian, I won't decide the belief for my son. If he loves a Muslim woman, I will let him do the choice. Maybe ha has to change his name to Mohammod Wang/ Umar Wang? Can still use the original surname?

View attachment 395820 Iran-China mix

View attachment 395821 Saudi- Chinese Hui Muslim mix

View attachment 395822 View attachment 395823

It is not only about your personal relief ,but the whole relationship with your family members and your social relation.
It is not an easy decision.

There are many examples of marriage between muslim male and non-muslim female , but the reverse is quite rare .
You should think about the reason behind the scenario.

Lots of Hui Muslim have Semu blood.

Hui is mix of Semu, Uyghers, Hans, Persians, Arabians and Mongols.

It is not only about your personal relief ,but the whole relationship with your family members and your social relation.
It is not an easy decision.

There are many examples of marriage between muslim male and non-muslim female , but the reverse is quite rare .
You should think about the reason behind the scenario.
You get marry now?

Do you dare sacrifice communism or suckularism whatever you believe in for the sake of humanity? I've not seen it happening in my life!

Yeh, I admit it's a tough decision to make when you want to get marry with a Muslim girl.

Do you dare sacrifice communism or suckularism whatever you believe in for the sake of humanity? I've not seen it happening in my life!
Communism? I'm not even a member of CCP. I don't have political status.

Communism is the job of the CCP government , not mine. I prefer Capitalism, that's actually what the government is doing now. Tuning capitalism in the disguise of communism. Communism China had long died out since year 1978, can't you see it?

Communism? I'm not even a member of CCP. I don't have political status.

Yes, communism. capitalism or suckularism, these are also set of beliefs. Those who believe in suckularism in the Muslim world happen to be blood suckers.

If you still want to look for Communism, please go to DPRK.

Yes, communism. capitalism or suckularism, these are also set of beliefs. Those who believe in suckularism in the Muslim world happen to be blood suckers.
I mean religious belief, not political system.

If you still want to look for Communism, please go to DPRK.

I mean religious belief, not political system.

What I mean is committing crimes for the sake of religion and committing crimes for the sake of politics are same. You tend to condone crimes committed in the name of communism, suckularism or capitalism. Do you want me give examples of such crimes?

Now the CCP in China = China capitalistic party. Communism means free housing, free education, free healthy care. We are a fake cumminist country. The communism had died hard with Mao Ze. Dong's death, long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom