What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro don't believe these sectarian retards, the highest Civil and Military leaders of Pakistan, see Iran as an ally, they want to return to the close and strategic relations of the Shah era. Our leaders dont believe in a zero sum game.
Tali aik hath se nhn bajti mery bhai, iran must first attone for the terrorism they helped india carry out in karachi n balochistan, than theymist ditch india n come to pakistan-china camp, heaven knws there is going to be a lot more economic benefits for iran in its association with china, the world is retreating to their traditional camps again n iran must choose its camp quickly, if they ditch india than we can remain neutral between ksa n iran n work as brothers, but we cant really think of iran as an ally when its in cahoots with india, any friend of india is well, u knw!! Iran was isolated back than so we can forgive its love affair with india, now its has options to shift camps, the china-pak nexus is extending its hand, iran must take it or leave it, but if iran decides to remain with old friends than its clear that we will be enemies, so dont go on preaching about allies when the sentiment is one sided, on no account will pakistani national interest ever be ignored, maybe u should reflect on ur allegiences if u think a country as an ally that just recently threatened to conduct strikes on our territory...as i said i dont concern myself with sectarian bs, all i look out for is pakistani national interest, if only u knew how much i hate the alsauds.....

reflect on ur allegiences if u think a country as an ally that just recently threatened to conduct strikes on our territory...
Man! Send whole your army to that territory, no problem
Help us to liberate that area from terrorists like Ydhav, Jeish ul adl etc. Why don't you welcome our brotherly offer?

saudi don't have the soldiers or the balls

But what if they have the recklessness?

What if they have the youngest defence "minister" in the world, who is inexperienced, unqualified and reckless?

i can umderstand the hate of al saud family, i hate it my self, but arab people, whom Allah choose to give quran, whom Allah choose to spread the light of islam

Arab people are not special or exceptional by any means, neither is any ethnicity or nationality, and certainly I'm not going to not hate any racist sectarian twat just because they're Arab. Go tell an Iranian not to hate Saddam because he was an Arab, see what reaction you get...

Tali aik hath se nhn bajti mery bhai, iran must first attone for the terrorism they helped india carry out in karachi n balochistan, than theymist ditch india n come to pakistan-china camp, heaven knws there is going to be a lot more economic benefits for iran in its association with china, the world is retreating to their traditional camps again n iran must choose its camp quickly, if they ditch india than we can remain neutral between ksa n iran n work as brothers, but we cant really think of iran as an ally when its in cahoots with india, any friend of india is well, u knw!! Iran was isolated back than so we can forgive its love affair with india, now its has options to shift camps, the china-pak nexus is extending its hand, iran must take it or leave it, but if iran decides to remain with old friends than its clear that we will be enemies, so dont go on preaching about allies when the sentiment is one sided, on no account will pakistani national interest ever be ignored, maybe u should reflect on ur allegiences if u think a country as an ally that just recently threatened to conduct strikes on our territory...as i said i dont concern myself with sectarian bs, all i look out for is pakistani national interest, if only u knew how much i hate the alsauds.....

India India India, why don't you guys understand we honestly don't give a shit about your fight and want to keep friendly ties with both countries.

Tali aik hath se nhn bajti mery bhai, iran must first attone for the terrorism they helped india carry out in karachi n balochistan, than theymist ditch india n come to pakistan-china camp, heaven knws there is going to be a lot more economic benefits for iran in its association with china, the world is retreating to their traditional camps again n iran must choose its camp quickly, if they ditch india than we can remain neutral between ksa n iran n work as brothers, but we cant really think of iran as an ally when its in cahoots with india, any friend of india is well, u knw!! Iran was isolated back than so we can forgive its love affair with india, now its has options to shift camps, the china-pak nexus is extending its hand, iran must take it or leave it, but if iran decides to remain with old friends than its clear that we will be enemies, so dont go on preaching about allies when the sentiment is one sided, on no account will pakistani national interest ever be ignored, maybe u should reflect on ur allegiences if u think a country as an ally that just recently threatened to conduct strikes on our territory...

Let's lay it out, Iranian Intelligence Agencies do have a presence in Pakistan, they have interests that they need to protect, they have never been involved in terrorism as such, but have contacts with all "players" including the AT.

Iran does not believe in zero sum game and neither do we, she is close to China and has good relations with india, just like Saudi has good relations with us, and growing ties to india, same with the rest of the Gulf.

As you can see, the growing relationship between the US and India are causing tension in that relationship.

But what if they have the recklessness?

What if they have the youngest defence "minister" in the world, who is inexperienced, unqualified and reckless?

Arab people are not special or exceptional by any means, neither is any ethnicity or nationality, and certainly I'm not going to not hate any racist sectarian twat just because they're Arab. Go tell an Iranian not to hate Saddam because he was an Arab, see what reaction you get...

Pakistan will never involve herself in a war of aggression against Iran, the Pakistani people will never allow it, and we do not have any obligation to help anyone in that matter.

As this Iranian guy say, Iran is responsible for the creation of every single terrorist organization in the region including Alqaeda, Daesh, Hezbollah and Taliban, he also said that Iran and its IRGC used to forcefully collect the bags of the Iranian pilgrims before they go to Saudi Arabia and placed some weapons and bombs inside the bags so that IRGC's use them once they get to Saudi Arabia in bombing Makkah and Madinah.
He also indicated that pre-1979, which means before the terrorist Khomeini came to power, there was almost no terrorist organization in the whole region.

I think Iran is the mother of all terrorist organizations, that's why Saudi Arabia should never trust these Mullah pigs

We dont have to choose anyone just like we did with not interfering in yemen.
Keep living in denial mode but you will see it if a war between KSA & Iran happens .
And yeah we are Sunni majority country we will go with Sunnis . if someone thinks otherwise they may go to iran :).

Is Iran jealous or scared from CPEC?
'cause a border guard killing has happened 10s of times before and it was proven that Drug traffickers mostly who did it.. So what is it now with a strategic alliance with India, threats to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia?
Does Iran feel cornered somehow? frustrated by "something"?
I wish the whole area to come to reason and work for progress rather than these regressive behaviours..

Keep living in denial mode but you will see it if a war between KSA & Iran happens .
And yeah we are Sunni majority country we will go with Sunnis . if someone thinks otherwise they may go to iran :).
Typical sectarian mindset, what a surprise.

I think you should put your money where your mouth is, and join daesh and fight the Shia people directly, Pakistani people don't want anything to do it.

But beware son, we fight back, not like the women and children your lot are used to fighting.

PAK FAUJ ZINDABAD, PAKISTAN PAINDABAD.

This time it was Jaish ul Adl.

???

Not Pakistan, terrorists that may be using Pakistani territory.

Well if they threaten us, they need a response.
It is beyond me to understand how anyone can attack a border guard post and flee that fast.. tell me, is there no coordination between border guard posts, or every guard was killed so no communication for a long time!
And what all those made in Iran by the hundreds surveillance drones are for.. even the small ones can be useful in these situations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom