What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Iran try to attack KSA's holy lands like Mecca and Medina, 23 millions Chinese Muslim won't agree. It's too risky a thought.

Cool story but sorry but China doesn't rule the world

Thats like Iran saying China shall not threaten Taiwan...why are you interfering with politics of countries halfway around the world from you?

What you dont understand is Wahabi extremism is harming every country in the Middle East...obviously you dont feel the effects all the way in China but if you did you would have a different opinion
But sorry Iran is far less powerful than China in every aspect.

If Iran try to attack KSA's holy lands like Mecca and Medina, 23 millions Chinese Muslim won't agree. It's too risky a thought.

But sorry Iran is far less powerful than China in every aspect.

Iran is not going to attack Mecca because the regime in Iran is called ISLAMIC republic as you know.

Ok just because Iran doesn't have nukes and as big of an army as China, that gives China the right to tell us what we 'shall not' do? It doesn't work that way.

China will not agree if Iran try to overthrow the current Al Saud regime.

We have similar stance on current Syria problem, but it doesn't mean we agree with your stance on KSA. Iran shall not try to build enemies from Multi- frontiers. Too many enemies do more harm than good.

Iran and her empty threats during elections season.

Iran is not going to attack Mecca because the regime in Iran is called ISLAMIC republic as you know.

Ok just because Iran doesn't have nukes and as big of an army as China, that gives China the right to tell us what we 'shall not' do? It doesn't work that way.
I'm asking you to clam down. Why destroy KSA? Another war between Shiah and Sunnis? You guys fight the Saudi coalition, what in the end you gain? I'm not dictating you, I'm persuading you. Too many enemies do more harm than good. You think USA will let you go if you fired missile towards KSA? I support you terminate Jihadists/ISIS, not KSA.

Iran and her empty threats during elections season.
This kind of threat is not necessary, it cause further panic and instability in the region.

This kind of threat is not necessary, it cause further panic and instability in the region.

No panic here. Though its time for them to get matured. Years of isolation have made them really insecure to be very frank.

I don't care about Shia vs Sunni. KSA is barbaric regime and they spread Wahabi extremism to the region which in turn causes violence towards people.

You support fighting jihadists but how can you keep fighting jihadist and not attack the core of the problem which is KSA and wahabism?
So you think Tehran has the ability to conquer KSA? Where is USA's position in this? Persians can't annhilate Arabian in the long steam of history, why now?

So you think Tehran has the ability to conquer KSA? Where is USA's position in this? Persians can't annhilate Arabian in the long steam of history, why now?
No one wants to annihilate Arabs...lots of Arabs are good people...we just dont like KSA regime because of the reasons I already stated.

No panic here. Though its time for them to get matured. Years of isolation have made them really insecure to be very frank.
I'm addressing the balance of power in the Middle East. USA can't just leave Iran alone like North Korea, I think minimum contact is necessary. They shall not force Iran to the corner, like what Bush did to the North Korea. And I don't like Iranians saying l destroying KSA either, cause it's not pragmatic.

No one wants to annihilate Arabs...lots of Arabs are good people...we just dont like KSA regime because of the reasons I already stated.
It's Shiah VS Sunnis, just admit.

I'm addressing the balance of power in the Middle East. USA can't just leave Iran alone like North Korea, I think minimum contact is necessary. They shall not force Iran to the corner, like what Bush did to the North Korea. And I don't like Iranians saying l destroying KSA either, cause it's not pragmatic.
How is it not pragmatic? KSA is just a regime it can fall and be changed with more sensible regime that doesn't spread extremism.

I also understand what you mean by Wahhabism extremists, that's not enough a reason to overthrown the Al Saud regime.

How is it not pragmatic? KSA is just a regime it can fall and be changed with more sensible regime that doesn't spread extremism.
Hate each other is endless.

It's Saudi peoples' decision whether let Al Saud stay or not, it's not Iran's. contra Versa.

You support fighting jihadists but how can you keep fighting jihadist and not attack the core of the problem which is KSA and wahabism?

That's a point of view, which while admittedly a very popular opinion in the West and parts of the Middle East, is still just a point of view.

The fact is that every major power in the world (P5) and in the region are all trying to spread their own influence (military and diplomatic), their own financing and their own weapon systems in the Middle East.

Every major power and every regional power has their hands dirty here, I don't think it makes sense to lay the blame at the door of one power when all share the guilt.

And any direct warfare between KSA and Iran will split the Muslim world open, leading to a vastly worse situation than the one today.

No its truly not. Its extremism vs non-extremism. In Iran religion doesnt matter among people Shia and Sunni and everyone else love each-other. What we dont love is ideology that promotes extremism like suicide bombings and beheading journalists and civilians.
You can't blame all the extremists on KSA, USA also has vast responsibility. And it is the conflict of Shiah and Sunnis in Iraq lead to the foundation of ISIS.

For Iran Saudis are always doing something stupid.so whats holding them back from touching the rest of Saudi Arabia???

Cool story but sorry but China doesn't rule the world

Thats like Iran saying China shall not threaten Taiwan...why are you interfering with politics of countries halfway around the world from you?

What you dont understand is Wahabi extremism is harming every country in the Middle East...obviously you dont feel the effects all the way in China but if you did you would have a different opinion
That is his personal opinion,China government won't interfere in it, let alone allow Chinese Muslim to fight against Iran.
I have met many Iran people who are very nice.
Iran girls are really beautiful.
It is quite a pity that i could not marry an Iran girl cause I am an atheist .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom