What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
header_700.jpg

#INFOGRAPHICSEditor's choice 20.10.2016 - 9,682 views

5 (14 votes)
IRAN VS SAUDI ARABIA: COMPARISON OF MILITARY POWER (INFOGRAPHICS)
673 11 1 Share3 1

692 Donate

Iran and Saudi Arabia are two major competitors in the Middle East. They both are actively involved in the ongoing Yemeni and Syrian wars, supporting their rival sides.

Despite little chances of a direct military confrontation between Iran and Saudi Arabia in the nearest future, the both countries are working to expand their military capabilities to shape the balance of power in the region.

header_700.jpg

#INFOGRAPHICSEditor's choice 20.10.2016 - 9,682 views

5 (14 votes)
IRAN VS SAUDI ARABIA: COMPARISON OF MILITARY POWER (INFOGRAPHICS)
673 11 1 Share3 1

692 Donate

Iran and Saudi Arabia are two major competitors in the Middle East. They both are actively involved in the ongoing Yemeni and Syrian wars, supporting their rival sides.

Despite little chances of a direct military confrontation between Iran and Saudi Arabia in the nearest future, the both countries are working to expand their military capabilities to shape the balance of power in the region.

That's old news, son.

Nope.Nada.Never. Thats where u have got it all wrong.We are not a mercenery country.Iran is a muslim country.If they donot do any harm to the Holy cities,they can do whatever they want.
P.S.Pakistan has its own interests.It will not be dictated to engage in any war in which it has nothing to do.Hate on the basis of sect does not exist in overwhelming majority of Pakistanis so don't try and bring it here.
What do you mean by mercenary?

Saudi Arabia is a political Ally of Pakistan.
Love it or hate it. Its not a Religious or secterian Problem. Its pure Politicial standing.
Before Islamic Revolution Saudi Arabia Iran Turkey and China were the closest Ally of Pakistan.
The Mullah Regime after Shah have turned hostile after 90s toward Pakistan.
And Believe it or not Pakistan can never ever leave Turkey China or Saudi Arabia Alone in case of a war.
Its a sorry state of affairs.
Iran is an Indian Ally now just like Afghanistan.
Recently they have been passing threats to Pak for strikes against alleged terror sotes by Iran.

if we hv to decide one we will chose KSA
We dont have to choose anyone just like we did with not interfering in yemen.
we arnt a follower of wahabism but we wont let shia to pose a threat to holy land .
Says it all.Innit....
P.s : big words from a country who is well know for supporting & arming sectarian groups .
Exactly.Both sides,I repeat both Iran and KSA have been and are still funding sectarian groups in Pakistan.So i don't give a fuk when both sides try to destroy each other or not.

R u that stupid??, when a war starts nothing is safe, when the heat reaches it peak, these assurances will be forgotten, we cannot take irans word that none of their missles will land in the holycities hence when we see a valid threat to these cities we will simply take iran out, wipe them from the map, its as simple as that, zero tolerance policy when it comes to holy cities...
SO u think i gotta believe a piece of turd over some FO official of a country.....
Listen Kid,You havent seen anything in this world.Get out of your fantasy world cuz real life politics doesnt work this way.

What do you mean by mercenary?

Saudi Arabia is a political Ally of Pakistan.
Love it or hate it. Its not a Religious or secterian Problem. Its pure Politicial standing.
Before Islamic Revolution Saudi Arabia Iran Turkey and China were the closest Ally of Pakistan.
The Mullah Regime after Shah have turned hostile after 90s toward Pakistan.
And Believe it or not Pakistan can never ever leave Turkey China or Saudi Arabia Alone in case of a war.
Its a sorry state of affairs.
Iran is an Indian Ally now just like Afghanistan.
Recently they have been passing threats to Pak for strikes against alleged terror sotes by Iran.
Inshort.
We are not the Chowkidaaars of any other country.We got enough of or own shit to deal with

That is his personal opinion,China government won't interfere in it, let alone allow Chinese Muslim to fight against Iran.
I have met many Iran people who are very nice.
Iran girls are really beautiful.
It is quite a pity that i could not marry an Iran girl cause I am an atheist .

I'm sure they wont interfere against Iran since China and Iran always had great relations throughout history starting from 2000 years ago. For example after the Arab invasion son of Persian king and his family took refuge in China:

Following the invasion of Iran by Muslim Arabs, Peroz III, son of Yazdegerd III, escaped along with a few Persian nobles and took refuge in the Chinese imperial court. Both Peroz and his son Narsieh (Chinese neh-shie) were given high titles at the Chinese court. At least in two occasions, last one possibly in 670, Chinese troops were sent with Peroz in order to restore him to the Sasanian throne with mixed results

We dont have to choose anyone just like we did with not interfering in yemen.

Says it all.Innit....

Exactly.Both sides,I repeat both Iran and KSA have been and are still funding sectarian groups in Pakistan.So i don't give a fuk when both sides try to destroy each other or not.

SO u think i gotta believe a piece of turd over some FO official of a country.....
Listen Kid,You havent seen anything in this world.Get out of your fantasy world cuz real life politics doesnt work this way.

Inshort.
We are not the Chowkidaaars of any other country.We got enough of or own shit to deal with
Hey retard u and ur dellusions are a rare minority child, fo of a country lol, how thick are u??, if u dont feel any fealty to the holyland, well, not my n problem, no one, i repeat none, will ever be allowed to venture into the holyland to stir their sectarian shit up, that fo of a country ur so quick to believe is the same country involved in terrorism in balochists n karachi, so if u wanna defend iran u can do it infornt of the families of the victims of target killing u piece of shit, iran is clear ally of india n sworn enemy of pakistan, all their actions point to that, friends dont try to break away pieces of a "brotherly nation", u n leeches like u that flock to defend iran are no different than the pricks who defend india or used to defend ttp here, all of u will have thier time, iran n sectarian degenarate countries like it will bite the dust, pakistan is here to stay n pakistan will make sure no sectarian mullah in a black cloak defiles the land of the prophet, n dont qoute me again, i have little patience for terrorist sympathizers, frigging shameless hypocrites eat here n than shit here....

Lol i can look into the pathetic brains n souls of these persian degenarates, they try to come up with a thousand shallow apparently "righteous" resons why they hate ksa, but at the end of the day, they are just like hindus, hindus of india hate pakistan because muslims ruled over them for a thousand years, hence thier inferiority complex doesnt let them get past the hate lol, its the same with persians, arab conquered n ruled them for a long time, arabs defeated their clown khusroos(jahils of the highest lot), arabs brought the light of islam to persia , a stupid nation that worshiped fire, arabs brought civilization to a drunk whore named persia, now these munafiq mullahs inferiority complex doesnt let them accept that arabs were their salvation, had it not been for the arabs they would still be fire worshiping, goat f ucking heathens, as i said just like the hindus, riddled with an inferiority complex, almost all the world hates this stupid hellhole of a country we call iran, all think they are the biggest expporters of terrorism, no one takes them seriosuly so in their frustration they threaten Us a nuclear power that can finish them off in days, but hell Us takes it as good humour n has a laugh and when these mullahs get really infuriated they start threatening pakistan, another nuclear power that can finish this hellhole off easily, yet we pakistani's too, have a huge laugh n waive their comments aside as those of children immature to function at global level, lol fact of the matter is KSA has a huge number of global allies that will chee iran up including turkey n pakistan, u see u accuse ksa of extremism when they are open minded n global enough to work with everyone n make allies while this little extremist hellhole iran pisses everyone off, including niegbours n think they are somehow righteous...

Pakistan will rule the subcontinent. It is imposed by Allah, Muslim conquer

we won't allow others to lecture us what we should do.
we do what we should do.
if saudis attack us, we would bring promised hell to them sooner.
It's Chinese choice to what to do in case of war.

Bro don't believe these sectarian retards, the highest Civil and Military leaders of Pakistan, see Iran as an ally, they want to return to the close and strategic relations of the Shah era. Our leaders dont believe in a zero sum game.

Scroll down the thread n u will see many iranians glorifying persian kings that tore up the prophet(pbuh)'s letter, they are defending the preislamic persian heritage, they are calling the arabs who brought light of islam to iran as sand dwellers n animals( astagfirullah) what the hell is this man, heavn knws i have nothing against shia's, i think that the terms sunni shia shouldnt even exist, but why do iranians hate the arabs so much , i can umderstand the hate of al saud family, i hate it my self, but arab people, whom Allah choose to give quran, whom Allah choose to spread the light of islam, how can one hate them n be muslim, its clear from iranian members here that they hate not the arab regime but all of arabian people, its purely sectarianism n nationalism, its gt nothing to do with islam...

we won't allow others to lecture us what we should do.
we do what we should do.
if saudis attack us, we would bring promised hell to them sooner.
It's Chinese choice to what to do in case of war.

There will be no direct war, saudi don't have the soldiers or the balls, and Iran is not an imperialistic country, Pakistan at the highest level wants good relations with Iran like the Shah era.

Now that the Iranian general's statement has been clarified, we will be sending our FC soldiers to jointly monitor the border between our two countries.

Scroll down the thread n u will see many iranians glorifying persian kings that tore up the prophet(pbuh)'s letter, they are defending the preislamic persian heritage, they are calling the arabs who brought light of islam to iran as sand dwellers n animals( astagfirullah) what the hell is this man, heavn knws i have nothing against shia's, i think that the terms sunni shia shouldnt even exist, but why do iranians hate the arabs so much , i can umderstand the hate of al saud family, i hate it my self, but arab people, whom Allah choose to give quran, whom Allah choose to spread the light of islam, how can one hate them n be muslim, its clear from iranian members here that they hate not the arab regime but all of arabian people, its purely sectarianism n nationalism, its gt nothing to do with islam...
Look at our leadership and ignore the keyboard warriors. Allah's lanat on monarchs like Khosrow Pervez. I hate monarchs

Bro Iran has a diverse nation, they have their liberals, conservatives, nationalists, and even retards, just like us, it is neither countries interest to be hostile to each other, we even co-operate in multiple fields. So calm down.

We do not have any territorial dispute with Iran and China, any other problem will be worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom