What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that you were pleasing your Mullah's and had your "mouth full" so to speak. It is amazing that false-flagging creature like you that was exposed as an non-Iraqi and non-Arab is trying to fool people about the ground realities here.

The entity that the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's rule, is a tiny bug compared to KSA let alone the Arab world. We take their barking as seriously as your writings on PDF.

Also don't compare Arab cuisine with the Gypsy cuisine that you claim is yours. There is a world in difference once again. Like comparing the average wealth of the average Poorsian and the wealth of the average Saudi Arabian.

Gypsy exposed.:lol:
I don't need to explain to your inferiority complex that the so called imaginary Arab world doesn't exist in real life you can call your peninsula the Arab world nobody care

About the food it's the food of the native people and not the Arab invaders

Yes I am Iraqi proudly but not Arab since there is nothing Arab about Iraq only few misguided individuals who are nothing more than scums

I believe people and govts. beyond Saudi Arabia will have hard time believing generals of Iran revolution guards. Operations of General Qasim Sulemani beyond Iran, has not added trust between IRG and Islamic world.

Those who believe Iran would leave Mecca untouched are living in fools paradise.
We have seen Mecca has been under attack by Iranians in history on few occasions and even before black stone was stolen.
Regarding Medina, there has been attempts in history of steeling body of holy messenger.
Anyone still having doubts should read below:
http://life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com/2016/10/7-things-every-muslim-should-know-about.html

FACT: There are two countries in Middle East that USA will spill blood for. Guess which two? I believe the Arab member here already alluded to this.

Answer. (1) Israel (2) Saudia Arabia/GCC

Nope.Nada.Never. Thats where u have got it all wrong.We are not a mercenery country.Iran is a muslim country.If they donot do any harm to the Holy cities,they can do whatever they want.
P.S.Pakistan has its own interests.It will not be dictated to engage in any war in which it has nothing to do.Hate on the basis of sect does not exist in overwhelming majority of Pakistanis so don't try and bring it here.
Then obviously you have no idea about Pakistani society . if we hv to decide one we will chose KSA . we arnt a follower of wahabism but we wont let shia to pose a threat to holy land .
P.s : big words from a country who is well know for supporting & arming sectarian groups .

He left Islam but still follows Shiism. I saw him barking against Hazrat Umar(R.A) on this forum before.

They are religiously, culturally, linguistically and militarily conquered creatures. Changes that have lasted for 1400 years. Hence the eternal grudge and complexes. We are talking about the biggest trauma in history or one of the biggest. We dealt with them a few times in history (very successfully) while they are yet to do it the other way around. Hence the additional hysterical and empty barking that even their officials (who ironically almost all claim Arab ancestry to make matters even more funny) participate it on a weekly basis.

Anyway expect this temporary border to reduce further and for the native and oppressed minorities to regain their freedom again.

Stronk !!!

You have a big mouth kid ...
The only thing we pakistanis dont have are big mouths, thats indian n iranian domain, we never make empty threats n we have other big things to counter ur mouths, somethings that can eliminate u as an existance in several minutes, beta we knw how u conspired with india to condict terror in karachi n balochistan, u choose ur camp with the pagans n u will die with them unless u attone for ur crimes n correct ur ways n stop bieng indias whore...

I am not Iranian but I would proud to be one

If I have no nationality I would choose to be Iranian

Interesting.

But what are you then if not a undocumented Iranian? If I insist politely

Its not for u to decide whether pakistan has any say in it or not, try it, i dare u, make an attemot on the holy land, u wont even get close to arabia...
That holy land is our holy land too.

Fuk off man! Don't bring Mecca and Madina into your interests in Saudi dollar. Say your words openly, don't use Islamic beliefs like a cover for your BS interests.

Its not for u to decide whether pakistan has any say in it or not, try it, i dare u, make an attemot on the holy land, u wont even get close to arabia...
That holy land is our holy land too.

Fuk off man! Don't bring Mecca and Madina into your interests in Saudi dollar. Say your words openly, don't use Islamic beliefs like a cover for your BS interests.

It's not the ruling family, it is the ideology that the nation breeds. It is poisonous for the Muslim world.
Please read into the ww1 era section of history to gain a better understanding of things..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom