What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone else was in power I would definitely agree with you, but Trump has halted foreign lobbying and has shown a lot of interest in the Israel-Palestine conflict. He also hosted the Palestinian president this week, so we will see if theres any development on that soon.

As for Pakistan; Nawaz as PM and 'foreign minister' needs to get his head out the ground, and realise that Pakistan could play mediator between both countries. It would be far better for us if we deescalated tensions in the region, and denied any attempts at trigerring a war in the first place.

Rumour has it that Jared Kuschner is Mossad and has more of Trump's ear than Bannon did. A war between Iran and Saudi Arabia benefits Israel only. Cui Bono. Let's hope sanity prevails. This was would be a disaster for the Muslim world. These two countries really are taking the piss.

Then obviously you have no idea about Pakistani society . if we hv to decide one we will chose KSA . we arnt a follower of wahabism but we wont let shia to pose a threat to holy land .
P.s : big words from a country who is well know for supporting & arming sectarian groups .

I am a Shia, pray tell what threat do I pose to the Holy land. Is it not my land also.

Iran has its problems, but it is not a extremes exporting country like Saudi.

How many Haajis you lost after the incident?

Did you know that the Jewish brothers of Al-Saud family in Tel Aviv had planned to kill Muslim haajis in Mecca?
That was an accident ..
You know what was planned kulbushan yadav ,uzair baloch & raw at chabahar .

Lol it reminds me of this

iranmissiles.jpg

Pakistan belongs to all Pakistanis, those who ate saying it just belongs to Sunni are morons.

You are hurting the country, you claim to love.

Holy lands are just makkah and madina, as per the hadith (summery) dajjal would not enter the holy cities of makkah and madina.
Whole country is certainly not so much holy.
And from which city dajjal will rise ? Do you know that ?

It's not the ruling family, it is the ideology that the nation breeds. It is poisonous for the Muslim world.

What's your plan to save the world from Saudi poisonous ideology? which is.........?

The only thing we pakistanis dont have are big mouths, thats indian n iranian domain, we never make empty threats n we have other big things to counter ur mouths, somethings that can eliminate u as an existance in several minutes, beta we knw how u conspired with india to condict terror in karachi n balochistan, u choose ur camp with the pagans n u will die with them unless u attone for ur crimes n correct ur ways n stop bieng indias whore...

:lol:

Yes you have ...

OK, to be serious, we must not underestimate Saudi military proficiency. Their military strategy and tactics are world renown.

Tactics such as sitting in a line, with no cover, in the middle of a desert.

EP-161009540.jpg&MaxW=960&imageVersion=default&NCS_modified=20161005212551

That holy land is our holy land too.

Fuk off man! Don't bring Mecca and Madina into your interests in Saudi dollar. Say your words openly, don't use Islamic beliefs like a cover for your BS interests.
Saudi dollars, lol, asshole i uses to like iran before i learned of their cooperation with india in attempts to break pakistan, its personal now beta u made a huge mistake by making pakistan ur enemy, we were above sectarianism yet u choose to see us as a sunni state from ur sectarian spectacles n hell buddy u will pay for that, n lol u have the audacity to brand us as sellouts when u sold ur national security for dollars, lol, the whole world saw iranian backbone the day u signed the nuke deal, bloody cowards lol, as i said u just talk big but when it came to show true guts u choose to suck yankee ****...

to many key board warrior ..... to much nonsense. wake up guys n come to reality nd don't wish for war most of the key board warrior haven't seen anything like that which they wishing for...:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom