What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Wow.... so this is the power of $60 billion/year of military spending.....

Maybe try increasing it to $100 billion? :D

It must really frustrate u that the only muslim nuclear power snubs u for the arabs.. the grapes are sour:lol:, and slaves to islam??, hell yes, slaves to the city of the prophet(pbuh) hell yes, whose slave are u??, pervez khusroo judging from the fact that u take so much pride in ur persian history lol, the same persians repeatedly phucked by tiny places like macedonia n greece:omghaha:

They need to stop poisoning the Muslim Ummah for their political interests. They are in bed with the US and Israel, first thing would be to get away from them. Stop using the petrodollars to fund religious fanatics. Join Russia, China and Pakistan to counter the US and Israel.

Yea.. I read that a lot here in last 10 years.
I can say you are on your way to become a mod. here.
Congrats.. in advance.

I care less about you or the Arabs you worship go at bark away you self hating Hindu who love the people who massacred his ancestors shameless with no dignity

Massacred? If they massacred my ancestors(not Hindus but If you say so, ok) there wouldnt be over a billion Hindus in India today. They accepted Islam which is a good thing way better than worshiping stones and fire(like your ancestors did)

According to the last sermon of Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black, nor a black has any superiority over a white- except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood.

So I dont think any race is superior than mine and vice versa but your loser mentality and inferiority complex is pitiful. May you find peace in your life because If you dont that a*ss burn will remain till u die.

After watching this, I am pretty much sure Iran will easily defeat Saudia.

Proud of you Iran!
If fhey really had those missles pointed he would never reveal it, he would never tip of the yanks, he's lying, he just mouthing if like india does, the yanks will obliterate u when they want to lol grow up dellusional child, the only thing that saves one from yankee conventional might is nukes n u people were too pussy pansy to make them...

It must really frustrate u that the only muslim nuclear power snubs u for the arabs.. the grapes are sour:lol:, and slaves to islam??, hell yes, slaves to the city of the prophet(pbuh) hell yes, whose slave are u??, pervez khusroo judging from the fact that u take so much pride in ur persian history lol, the same persians repeatedly phucked by tiny places like macedonia n greece:omghaha:

Where were you in those days ?

Let me guess ... Indians !!!

:tup: And finally collapsed by Umar Ibn Alkhatab ( R.A) :D .

As opposed to pakis, who were f ucked by persians, greeks, arabs, turks, mongols, uzbeks again, british, then indians :D :D :D

When was the last time pakis f ucked anything, for that matter?
Lol pakistan is a 70 yr old country, i dont remember all these invasions lol...

Hezbollah assad regime & houthis ( who fired missiles to Makkah) are saints .they arnt using chemical weapons on sunnis in syria they arnt kiling sunnis in iraq . stop playing mazlumeen .

1) Assad - He's no angel, but the Syrian war was planned by the Western nations, the US, and Saudi Arabia played its part in destroying the country. Iran in the right, Saudi Arabia in the wrong.

Iran 1 Saudi Arabia 0.

2) Hezbollah - They became strong in Lebanon after the 2006 Israel-Lebanon war. Israel was attacking Lebanon, the Lebanese Army was inept, there was no one to defend Lebanon but Hezbollah, and Iran supported them.

Iran 2 Saudi Arabia 0.

3) Houthis - This was a cynical move by Iran to overthrow the government of Saleh, create a conflict on Saudi Arabia's borders, despite their "pleas of innocence".

Iran 2 Saudi Arabia 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom