What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah use of chemical weapon was planned by west too . firing missiles at makkah was planned by west too .
iran could easily help Lebanese army butinstead they choose to arm hizbollah . of course because of their sect . stop pmay saint you arnt one .

Retard !

Ha Ha Ha ... Seems I pushed the wrong botton !!!

Nice one ...
Dont worry we will press the right one when we decide u are no longer worthy to exist as a nation:lol:

Yawns ok . now back to the topic . we will see when (if) you go to full scale war with KSA . no go play with your 9 gen plastic plane .

Retard ... We won't if they don't do shit !

We fucked russia, we fucked the americans latelly in afghanistan, we fucked india(the only stronghold of paganism) several times, we fucked the entire judeo christian world by becoming the only muslim nuclear power, so again child whom did u f uck lately, ur own hole while licking american boots signingna deal with them cause u didnt have the guts to make a nuke, grow up retard, dellusions dont get u anyhwere, in case of a war all of ur conventional military along with ur entire airforce will be taken out on the ground in the first day by pakistan using nasr tactical battlefield nukes, u can than scream all u want as pakistani tanka thunder down tehran, so kid dont testsmus, leave arabia alone n we will leave u alone...
Ignore his words man,
Answer me, why should you support a pro Israel piece of shit named as Al-Saud family?

nope its called hypocrisy . if you really care for Palestinian then you should throw ( jews) out of your country as soon as israelis start throwing Palestinian out of their homes .

You are sounding exactly like the racists here in the UK who argue that because a Pakistani raped a child, all Pakistanis are child rapists. Totally ridiculous train of thought.

KSA against Iran is definitely Not a good idea at all.. politicizing religion will back fire on all sides..
I have my own Idea on what the Saudi Deputy crown prince and MD meant by transferring the fight to Iran land, and I think he is talking about a proxy war..

The Americans and Israelis tried and failed miserably... I don't think Saudi can do better than the masters of proxy wars. I am not worried.

Ignore his words man,
Answer me, why should you support a pro Israel piece of shit named as Al-Saud family?
why are you hosting millions of jews? If you are such anenemy of israel kick millions of jews out of iran or stfu .

KSA against Iran is definitely Not a good idea at all.. politicizing religion will back fire on all sides..
I have my own Idea on what the Saudi Deputy crown prince and MD meant by transferring the fight to Iran land, and I think he is talking about a proxy war..

What ever they do ...

We fucked russia, we fucked the americans latelly in afghanistan, we fucked india(the only stronghold of paganism) several times, we fucked the entire judeo christian world by becoming the only muslim nuclear power, so again child whom did u f uck lately, ur own hole while licking american boots signingna deal with them cause u didnt have the guts to make a nuke, grow up retard, dellusions dont get u anyhwere, in case of a war all of ur conventional military along with ur entire airforce will be taken out on the ground in the first day by pakistan using nasr tactical battlefield nukes, u can than scream all u want as pakistani tanka thunder down tehran, so kid dont testsmus, leave arabia alone n we will leave u alone...

You pakis have lost literally every war you've fought since your independence, at this point I think even Nepal could take you :D

And I never supported Iran having nukes, it paints too big a target on it, I'd rather have conventional missiles that we could actually use in a regular conflict.

A few Shahab-3 armed with anthrax fired on Lahore is more than enough to give you pakis the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom