What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Russia supports KSA
>Iraq supports KSA
>Syria supports KSA
>Armenia supports KSA
>Lebanon supports KSA

All those poo fumes in the hovel you call a home must be clogging your mind, why don't you step off the computer for a moment and think over your post first, you street-shitting monkey?

LOL reported. Enjoy your ban.

In prophet's hadith that you are abusing for your interests, never mentioned that Dijjal will rise from Iran. But yes he is a Jew from Isfahan and he will rise from Israel.
The Jews leaving Iran to Israel are our sworn enemies but the ones who stand up against Israel and burn it's flag, are our countrymen.
Why do you let the Jews live in Pakistan? How silly you are man :disagree:
There isnt any ( or very few) in Pakistan .
as isfahan is in England.

I hope you guys don't end up being banned.

But for the last time.

Leave religion out of it.

You pakis have lost literally every war you've fought since your independence, at this point I think even Nepal could take you :D

And I never supported Iran having nukes, it paints too big a target on it, I'd rather have conventional missiles that we could actually use in a regular conflict.

A few Shahab-3 armed with anthrax fired on Lahore is more than enough to give you pakis the message.

Lahore is PIA for enemies of Pakistan. I was never in doubt of it.
India tried already with Dengue larva etc. but we fought back so fear the day Lahore will fight back.

These iranian shits consider the whole islamic world as enemies causs the majority of global muslim population is sunni, bloody sectarian degenartes, shows too well whos friend of israel n whos the enemy...

Calm down guys, these are just Election speechs for internal consuption.. They give lies and heroism to the people in order to guarantee election victory.

After the election, Iran foreign minister will go to Riyad with flower and will kiss Saudi Foreign minister each other and everything will go normal :lol: These things always happen.

They are hypocrates . they pretend to be the enemy of israel to get the sympathy of Muslim world while they have millions of jews in their country.

Do you know that the Jews that live in Iran are against the state of Israel and their atrocities? They are not Zionists like the Israeli Jews.

the war between Saudi Arabia and Iran will benefit israel and west and israel will capture more Arab land including Saudi Arabia

These iranian shits consider the whole islamic world as enemies causs the majority of global muslim population is sunni, bloody sectarian degenartes, shows too well whos friend of israel n whos the enemy...
:D calmdown . dont waste your time here for some jobless iranian .
P.s: i am on night shift .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom