What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where were you in those days ?

Let me guess ... Indians !!!
O little duckling, pakis as u call us are the most powerful muslim nation on earth, both in terme of conventional n nuclear might, so kindly dont mind if i dont take the trolling of a little monkey from a feminine country seriously that got scared of the big bad yanks n choose to shelve their nuke programme....

False-flagging Gypsy, don't compare being religiously, culturally, linguistically and militarily conquered by Arabs for 1400 years (ruled by them to this very day) and one native and temporary Arab dynasty (out of 100's upon 100's of Arab dynasties throughout history) who added "Saudi" to Arabia. The House of Saud and the wider Arab tribe that they belong to (Anazzah) has a history that predates the notion of Iran.

As for being a slave, Iranians (who have a long history of being actual slaves of Arabs in not only an religious, cultural, linguistic and military sense but in the traditional sense) are the biggest slaves in the region to their own leaders (Mullah's). Compare their living standards and rights (this very forum is banned by the Mullah's, lol) with what people enjoy in other autocratic regimes (GCC) and it is a no contest.

Anyway I rather not waste my time on a false-flagging Iraqi/Arab who was exposed as a Gypsy who was deported by Saddam Hussein.

>don't compare being religiously, culturally, linguistically and militarily conquered by Arabs for 1400 years

Funny coming from from someone who is currently conquered by Americans :D

Your "country" is nothing more than a gas station and military base for America, big talk coming from a true slave like you.

You lizard-eaters haven't been independent since the death of the Abbassids, Peninsular Arabs have only 400 years of independence in their entire history :D

O little duckling, pakis as u call us are the most powerful muslim nation on earth, so kindly dont mind if i dont take the trolling of a little monkey from a feminine country seriously that got scared of the big bad yanks n choose to sheve their nuke programme....

Ha Ha Ha ... Seems I pushed the wrong botton !!!

Nice one ...

O little duckling, pakis as u call us are the most powerful muslim nation on earth, both in terme of conventional n nuclear might, so kindly dont mind if i dont take the trolling of a little monkey from a feminine country seriously that got scared of the big bad yanks n choose to shelve their nuke programme....
Why are you supporting Al-Saudi pieces of shit?

Its called religious tolerance.
nope its called hypocrisy . if you really care for Palestinian then you should throw ( jews) out of your country as soon as israelis start throwing Palestinian out of their homes .

Yes.

You are very well informed and have a deep insight of the Islamic faith.

Angels are theoretically slaves.

Angels are angels ...

And slaves are slaves !

probably not a good idea....
KSA against Iran is definitely Not a good idea at all.. politicizing religion will back fire on all sides..
I have my own Idea on what the Saudi Deputy crown prince and MD meant by transferring the fight to Iran land, and I think he is talking about a proxy war..

Massacred? If they massacred my ancestors(not Hindus but If you say so, ok) there wouldnt be over a billion Hindus in India today. They accepted Islam which is a good thing way better than worshiping stones and fire(like your ancestors did)

According to the last sermon of Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black, nor a black has any superiority over a white- except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood.

So I dont think any race is superior than mine and vice versa but your loser mentality and inferiority complex is pitiful. May you find peace in your life because If you dont that a*ss burn will remain till u die.
Zoroadastarians did not worship fire like u worship black stone in Mecca you dont know anything about other religions

Your point is stupid which is no suprice coming from Muslims it's just like saying if the Russians,Chinese,and mongols didn't kill Muslims because there is millions of Muslims in Central Asia,kavkas,and china

Hezbollah assad regime & houthis ( who fired missiles to Makkah) are saints .they arnt using chemical weapons on sunnis in syria they arnt kiling sunnis in iraq . stop playing mazlumeen .

Retard

1) Assad - He's no angel, but the Syrian war was planned by the Western nations, the US, and Saudi Arabia played its part in destroying the country. Iran in the right, Saudi Arabia in the wrong.

Iran 1 Saudi Arabia 0.

2) Hezbollah - They became strong in Lebanon after the 2006 Israel-Lebanon war. Israel was attacking Lebanon, the Lebanese Army was inept, there was no one to defend Lebanon but Hezbollah, and Iran supported them.

Iran 2 Saudi Arabia 0.

3) Houthis - This was a cynical move by Iran to overthrow the government of Saleh, create a conflict on Saudi Arabia's borders, despite their "pleas of innocence".

Iran 2 Saudi Arabia 1.
Yeah use of chemical weapon was planned by west too . firing missiles at makkah was planned by west too .
iran could easily help Lebanese army butinstead they choose to arm hizbollah . of course because of their sect . stop pmay saint you arnt one .

As opposed to pakis, who were f ucked by persians, greeks, arabs, turks, mongols, uzbeks again, british, then indians :D :D :D

When was the last time pakis f ucked anything, for that matter?
We fucked russia, we fucked the americans latelly in afghanistan, we fucked india(the only stronghold of paganism) several times, we fucked the entire judeo christian world by becoming the only muslim nuclear power, so again child whom did u f uck lately, ur own hole while licking american boots signingna deal with them cause u didnt have the guts to make a nuke, grow up retard, dellusions dont get u anyhwere, in case of a war all of ur conventional military along with ur entire airforce will be taken out on the ground in the first day by pakistan using nasr tactical battlefield nukes, u can than scream all u want as pakistani tanka thunder down tehran, so kid dont testsmus, leave arabia alone n we will leave u alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom