What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahaha. Why would you want to serve in the most overrated military in the world?
Pakistan have strong relations with saudia.

Because if Pakistan will leave them, any one dare to destroyed them.

There is chain network among Muslims, & Saudia is core center. That's all.

That's why no one try to over in limitations.

I don't think so they are overrated.

Its your imagination.

I do not think so that you have army background.

With this I have closing my remarks regarding this post.

IMG_20170410_230819.jpeg

My money on Iran! Saudi wont ever dare to mess with Iran on the real battle field...This is the same Iran which had faced and came out safely with powers like US and Israel.. Saudis live too comfort life and dont think they would give up their lavish life and die in the battle field...

Point is their hypocricy, Russia will understand it later when they get stabbed in the back once again :lol:

I wasn\t speaking of Pakistan
you talk about cia and its lackey mullah feto organization we clean mullahs in our country .its problem iran is the biggest mullah pool in the universe :D

you talk about cia and its lackey mullah feto organization we clean mullahs in our country .its problem iran is the biggest mullah pool in the universe :D
Mullas are better than Wahhabis and way better than erdogan and his ream if you can get what I am saying.

Saudi wont ever dare to mess with Iran on the real battle field

:rofl:

This is the same Iran which had faced and came out safely with powers like US and Israel
???

Saudis live too comfort life and dont think they would give up their lavish life and die in the battle field...

:lol:

I feel like there are so many misconceptions about Arabs at this point that I am simply not even going to bother.

Mullas are better than Wahhabis and way better than erdogan if you can understand what I am saying.
bro you are incorrect about erdoğan he is good guy dont believe west propagandas

No brother we will always love you as long as your loyalty lies with Pakistan. If you see a person from any sect whether a Sunni or Shia going against Pakistan and support other country over Pakistan thn fk him! I will defend you If anyone tries to hurt you for just being a Shia.

Pakistan first always

Sorry, brother...I had no intention to hurt you....You are loved by all over here because your posts, which are always encouraging/positive/breaking regarding Pakistan...

No one hates Shias, believe me...Its just people don't like when someone defends Iran over Pakistan...That's it...

I again apologize if my comment hurt you...It was totally unintentional. As far as other Pakistani members are concerned, they just got emotional and replied to Iranians...Don't take it on yourself/your community...

You people are among educated ones in Pakistan. Pakistani people will support you if need arises...We are brother in arms...:pakistan:

Note: I have Shia friends as well...:)

Pakistan first always

But you can't blame Saudis when you are doing yourself things you're accusing Saudis of...

Well I blame Saudis for many things, the biggest thing being them supporting that dog Saddam. Iran hasn't supported any invasion of Saudi.

And I blame them for Wahhabism, which is the founding ideology of groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda.

And numerous transgressions.

Don't you think, cooling down the situation is good for all? Why don't you approach to Pakistan/Turkiye (two powerful non Arab countries)...may be they can help you regarding mending fences with KSA...??

I am sceptical. You must have noticed this renewed Saudi belligerence started when their old king died and the new one came in, appointing his son as defence "minister". That son then went on a campaign in Yemen that they are stuck in for the last 2.5 years and which was threatening to make them bankrupt in a few short years. That same son that just recently said he wants there to be battles fought inside Iran and all the other rhetoric.

The way I see it Saudi have launched this new belligerent foreign policy and because it is a monarchical dictatorship it will stay the norm for many years to come.

Now if you go back further than that you will see the Saudis and their American/Israeli friends launched the Syrian war, sponsoring any and all groups they could find, to the point now that the term "moderate Syrian rebel" has become a joke, with all the head chopping they do. Many Saudi supported groups do joint operations with jihadist groups like ISIS and Nusra.

The biggest joke of all is the Saudis say their biggest issue with Iran is that it is "interfering in Arab affairs"... Iraq is also Arab, they expect us to sit on our hands and watch ISIS take Baghdad. Syria also.

Iran didn't start the Iran-Iraq war, nor the Syrian war, nor the Yemeni war, nor the Iraqi war with ISIS. Iran didn't cut or even downgrade diplomatic relations with Saudi, they did, pulling a few midget countries along with them. We are defending ourselves and people expect us to settle things down.

By all means go ahead and tell the Saudis to stop, but we will defend our borders and our allies. If they stop the attack, then we have nothing to defend against, voila, conflict ended. If only it was that easy.

You have nothing to do with any civilization in which part of the world whatsoever. There hasn't been a people called Pakistani in ancient times, and nor does your failed, 70-years old identity in any way compares to the mighty Persian civilization, which vastly outshines your wicked culture.

There is a reason why Pakistan was under influence of Persian culture for ages, until the Wahhabis started to infect your brains with extremism.

70 years old Pakistan can turn your great persian civilization into a nuclear wasteland. Afghanistan also boasts about their history and look where their country stands today.

70 years old Pakistan can turn your great persian civilization into a nuclear wasteland. Afghanistan also boasts about their history and look where their country stands today.

We are not Afghanistan, Einstein. Your country resembles it more than any other state.

Your 70-years old country can't do damn thing. Iran is a nuclear threshold state.

Talk to me when you are awake.

The thing is, we decide when we wake up. We are a nuclear threshold state because we want to. We could go in full-blown nuclear modus whenever we want to.

Pakistan, as the Somali of South Asia, should watch its borders before the pressure becomes too much for it to handle.

I know, right, Saudi leadership is probably more reckless than American.

Well we survived the biggest warmonger of the 20th century, Bush, when we were very weak. Then Obama came in and we had 8 easy years. Its plain sailing from now on :-)

70 years old Pakistan can turn your great persian civilization into a nuclear wasteland

And Iran could make chemical and biological weapons and turn Pakistan into a diseased, toxic wasteland. But both sides lack intent, so kindly cease the chest thumping.

Consequently, Persian culture was heavily influenced by Arab one, being under the cultural hegemony of it after the conquest of Iran. Just look at the script. And that influence from Farsi didnt come from Farsies themselves, who were under the rule of some Turkic or Turkoman ruler.
Aside from religion, script and some loanwords there is nothing significant left, and they even don't like the way we practice our religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom