What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask those hypocrites to leave NATO, then why not? We will accept them with open arms

Moreover who said that we have problem with Arab people? Idiot monarchs have nothing to do with the majority of their fellow country.

Pakistan is not in NATO...Turkiye is approaching Russia...What's your point?

Pakistan should act before it's too late.

I know both Iran and KSA will not want but Pakistan should do whatever it can to stop tension between these 2 countries.

Why would we? infact we should tell them to have a go at each other so when they are done, we can just walk in with the crown of Ummah leadership on our head.

36 pages for Saudis that failed in Yemen in past 2.5 years?

Arabia is desert and only "Mecca & Medina" are holy. Propert (S) never said any desert or land other than Qods, Mecca and Medina are holy.

Arabia is not more holy than Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Nigeria, Somalia etc...which are burning in fire that filthy freemason Wahhabis & Zionists have made !

There are some hadiths in "Sahih bukhari" that prophet Muhammad (S) has said: Arabs will get destroyed at end times.

Prophets Muhammad (S): People of Salman (al-farsi) aka Persians and People of Khurasan (+Qom, Taleqan, Rey and some more cities in hadiths of 12 imams) will defeat Sufiyani and conquer Arabia.

Prophet Muhammad (S): Arabs will get destroyed.

Prophet Muhammad (S): Arabs will leave Islam as arrow leaves bow.

Prophet Muhammad (S): Horn of Satan will rise from Najd.

Last edited:
36 pages for Saudis that failed in Yemen in past 2.5 years?

36 pages for Iran that failed in Syria in the past 6 years and fails on every front and has been doing this for 39 years?

C-0K0T9XYAAaBv2.jpg

85% of Yemen liberated/in our control. Houthis/Saleh losing on all fronts. With a minimal participation of our army. "Failure", indeed.

I would like to see the Mullah's be capable of invading a country of 30 million, mostly mountainous, one of the largest countries in the region and a country that has been historically notoriously difficult to rule/conquer. Yemen is called the "Afghanistan" of the Middle East for a reason.

A country that is more heavily armed than everyone outside of the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

Saudi Arabia is desert only Mecca & Medina are holy. Propert never said entire Arabia is holy.

If KSA is desert so is Iran. Over 50% of Saudi Arabia is mountainous.

Every single inch of Arabia is more historic and holy than your entity. More Prophets and historical personalities walked on Arabia's soil than anything Iran can dream of. If Iran is attacked only a minority of Shia's will care. If KSA is attacked the entire Muslim world will erupt in flames. You are insignificant in comparison. Deal with this ground reality like so much else.

Yemen is part of Arabia, genius. So is half of Iraq (Southern Iraq).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a question are Iranians in general as dumb as their leaders or its just their maulvi leaders?
Why do they have to pick a fight with everyone.

After reading this

Am privileged to present you with this:

main_chairborne_2048x2048.jpg

You managed it, I could not understand a word. Try writing in non spec ops language for us mere mortals
LOL

It is not a logical answer of my statement.

I can fight as a Saudi Soldier, if they would required me.

Its my honour.

Would you showing me Irani Commandos dare to fight with me.

I earliest told you, don't try Muslim.

Pakistan is not in NATO...Turkiye is approaching Russia...What's your point?
Point is their hypocricy, Russia will understand it later when they get stabbed in the back once again :lol:

I wasn\t speaking of Pakistan

LOL

It is not a logical answer of my statement.

I can fight as a Saudi Soldier, if they would required me.

Its my honour.

Would you showing me Irani Commandos dare to fight with me.

I earliest told you, don't try Muslim.
Ahaha. Why would you want to serve in the most overrated military in the world?

If you read between the lines, there will be civil wars due to internal struggle at powers as you mentioned. It won't be just leaders from the internal royal family but it will lead to the bloodiest civil wars. Not only that, they will even try to kill the rightful leader.

But that rightful leader will be leading the chosen army to slaughter those repulsive Arab people. Why do you think Arabs will be minority? We are talking the entire Middle East filled with Arab people, and yet after WW3, Arab will be minority. Why do you think that is? It is combination factors that will decimate the wider population of Arabs. No offense.

Whether you believe me or not but Arabs are goner as today situation in ME given their role in sectarian wars against Iran will come crashing down to the home, and that includes Iran as well. Along with ME, KSA and Iran will be gone due to their stupidity and ego.
you are saying that the chosen army will "slaughter" arabs and thats why they will be a minority but thats not really a thing. The population will be less due to the massive war as well as 3rd population dying due to disease. And thats not limited to Arabs only. Not only that but the bloodshed doesn't include arab peninsula when it comes to the civil war including leaders because Arab will go through the "princes fighting". The war of arabs includes areas of Assham, iran, iraq, syria, palestine, israel,jordon, yemen, eqypt... and most of this is already happening or happened
There is a thing called reading between the lines of hadith and connecting them and then there is blowing them out of the proportion. Please refrain from doing the latter.

As opposed to pakis, who were f ucked by persians, greeks, arabs, turks, mongols, uzbeks again, british, then indians :D :D :D

When was the last time pakis f ucked anything, for that matter?

You know you little persian maggot, the same Alexander who steam rolled your lands, made your queen, his concubine, he tried to ventured into our territory, the sacred Indus planes. We were not united back then, YET only one of us, who was a mere feudal, a northern Punjabi, phucked Alexender doggystyle. Legend says, the Perisan queen cum concubine offered herself to Porus to spare Alexander life.

At the end of the day, this whole region touching the borders of ancient Babylon is one large Indus valley. If we havent phucked and multiplied, you wont be here to begin with.

Remember your place.

I dont understand the point of these internet fights where people who inherently hate eachother try to justify their hatred to eachother writing 20 paras with all their limbs (two hands cant accomplish that). Its like you try to justify something irrational by being rational about it.

I am an azeri turk (iranian) by ethnicity (and I know indo-pakis deeply btw because of where i grew up). I dont like arabs(saudis) because we are inherent and irrational enemies. To them I am some subhuman savage, terrorist, hateful creature, muta born slave etc and to me saudis are sub human low race lizard eating low IQ motor mouths who drink camel pee ... its funny but its is what it is and we have to live with it. What we do on internet wont help us because no matter what we bring to the discussion is not going to change our mindsets. Some saudi guy is trying to come up with 5000 word each post laced with links and videos and god he is flying in the sky with his words lol ... What are you trying to achieve here akhi, do you expect me to bow down to your glorious reasoning ? and if I return your posts with my own version of history (we have our versions offcourse) would that change your way of life as well ? you need to realize and i m telling you this as a human being that you and I inherited this hatred and supermacism in ourselves. I take pride in the fact that my oghuz turk kind kept you lizard munching taazis as our conquered subjects for centuries and you can deny this and then take pride in the fact that your ancestors invaded central persia brought down the cocky sassanis ... jeez i will then have to resort to my Shapors invasion of your beddoo land. You should make fun of my sanctioned and socially backward iran and i will make fun of the fact that indo pakis will run over your country in near future because you fat low IQ scums cant survive without them ... back to square one, What are we doing ? are we changing something here ? my supermacism vs your supermacism, we can fill in pages after pages trying to justify our irrational hatred for eachother still we will both fail to change anything.

Irony here is that we all are very similar to eachother, more so than many can realize. I see same behavior all over the internet. I was once like this in my teens and years that followed. I had folders of links, pics, video links so that i can generate answers in response in no time ... like you I had multiple accounts too, i got banned, i came back, i checked the boards like every hour. With my glorious 10000 posts what did I change ? did i convert my enemy saudis into pro iranians ? no ... would you change iranians into pro saudis ? no ... then whats the point of ruining your sleep.

I wish you get liberated from your mental prison that you have to take on every enemy on internet with fives pages of posts daily otherwise you wont be able to sleep at night. You can deny it but trust me I know the pain as I myself was once like you. May be you will understand it years later.

and Iranians ... cmon guys, they hate us for what we are, shias, persians, azeris, lurs. They hate you for what you cant change about yourself, and you guys are trying to reason with them. You dont argue with your enemy because he/she has decided to be your enemy for whatever reason he/she has. And we are same by the way. Remember what we used to post and say about, lets say, saudis or turkish people on our own forum. We changed nothing and we would change nothing about anyone. Internet is a sad place and I wish i could get rid of it, well I cant but atleast i acknowledge how depressing it is to be on internet and seeing ppl wedging e-wars.

Finally, some sanity here in these endless pages..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom