What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My state was under Central asian rile for 150 years at most.

You are the result of slavery still following arab religion forced down on your ancestors throats by Central Asian invaders by rape and torture.

Maybe you are proud of the fact that you are a child of Rape. A bastard nation of Central Asians. What can i say ? Get wel soon Chandala.
........... That generalization is inaccurate.
a) Islam wasn't forced on me.
b) I am not the result of slavery, since my ancestors were the slavers.
c) Also ain't a child or rape.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashmi

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_emperors

They will also pay for thier malintent towards pakistan...

They are greedy and needy;

They have been playing with India against Pakistan, and had their eyes on Balochistan since long.
India worked on their strategy with Iran, i,e entice Iran to capture balochistan once it is reasonably weakened.

Right now Iran is threatened from all sides, Saudi ARabia USA, etc
so they are issuing threats to everyone on daily basis .
This shows the level of insecurity these shameless people have.

Secular ones are the most racist and radical turanist.

These turkified Gypsies belives that they are turks [emoji38] ottomans and Seljuks really left soom good legacy there ;)
Nah, secularists are amazing. It's the Islamist Turks that bug me. Erdogan, y'know.

I have been able to find one airbase in Balochistan. It is located near Quetta, and is used by two PAF squadrons. But these squadrons use F-7s. So I'm not sure about the second statement. But like I said, it depends on who's being invaded. Most probably the invader would lose.
And nukes??? Why do we always throw in nukes this casually? I get it if India is mentioned, but Iran? Seriously???

So you get nuking brothers. But nuking cousins is a seriously?

So you get nuking brothers. But nuking cousins is a seriously?
Lol I get your point. But the whole point of getting nukes was to provide a deterrent against India's nukes. So if India and nukes are mentioned in the same sentence, I'm not surprised. But Iran?

What you say makes me sad. The assumptions maybe the Iranians were right, they said Pakistan or a large number of them will hate you because of your sect. After all the things I have done for my country it comes down to that.

The LeJ targeting of me and my family, and anti-Shia hatred on this site really hurt me, maybe I was blind to the hatred maybe it was always there.

Sorry, brother...I had no intention to hurt you....You are loved by all over here because your posts, which are always encouraging/positive/breaking regarding Pakistan...

No one hates Shias, believe me...Its just people don't like when someone defends Iran over Pakistan...That's it...

I again apologize if my comment hurt you...It was totally unintentional. As far as other Pakistani members are concerned, they just got emotional and replied to Iranians...Don't take it on yourself/your community...

You people are among educated ones in Pakistan. Pakistani people will support you if need arises...We are brother in arms...:pakistan:

Note: I have Shia friends as well...:)

You are a gypsy race my friend. Turks are not Arabs. We are not Mongolian. We are a race of beautiful people.
Those pictures are not even Turks.
There's no science in Iran right now. You have nothing of your own. You invented nothing.
My race is beautiful :P

Here, look at the DISGUSTING IRANIAN RACE.

Yeah lel. What a lovely people you are. Look at the science also. lol

Iranians are great at science. But not enough to keep their people happy in their own homelands
Europe is where they're running to.

Those pictures are Turks, my intellectually deficient friend. Do you expect Kurds to make the Grey Wolves sign? :D If so then you're even stupider than I thought :D

Those people in the pictures you sent would be considered 10/10 in Turkey, kek.

This is the face of the average Turk:

And funny that you mention Europe, there are 6 million of your disgusting "people" leeching off welfare in Germany, the Netherlands, and Belgium:

Your "race" is just an inbred unholy mixture of Arab, Kurd, Gypsy, Mongol, and Negro, speaking a Mongolian language, your "people" have no history or heritage of their own, even the Ottomans that your kind claim were entirely Balkan/Greek people.

Those pictures are Turks, my intellectually deficient friend. Do you expect Kurds to make the Grey Wolves sign? :D If so then you're even stupider than I thought :D

Those people in the pictures you sent would be considered 10/10 in Turkey, kek.

This is the face of the average Turk:

And funny that you mention Europe, there are 6 million of your disgusting "people" leeching off welfare in Germany, the Netherlands, and Belgium:

Your "race" is just an inbred unholy mixture of Arab, Kurd, Gypsy, Mongol, and Negro, speaking a Mongolian language, your "people" have no history or heritage of their own, even the Ottomans that your kind claim were entirely Balkan/Greek people.

So, we are Greek and Balkan people? Interesting, that is still better than a Iranian gypsy :)
And yeah, we are all Greek converts.

Now, look at the unholy Iranian race:

kurdistan-pkk.jpg
pkk_-kurdistan.jpg_63657602.jpg
PKK-header-810x456.jpg
c35199fd0a2082bdc924770101ed1585_img_8109.jpg

All the war war from Iran so far is just talky Talk.nothing else.

So, we are Greek and Balkan people? Interesting, that is still better than a Iranian gypsy :)
And yeah, we are all Greek converts.

Now, look at the unholy Iranian race:

Ottomans were Greek and Balkan converts, they were the ruling elite, most modern "Turks" (like you) are just gypsy/arab mixtures who pretend that they're actually Turkic.

And like I said before, all those pictures you sent are 10/10 compared to the average Turkish "person":

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom