What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ottomans were Greek and Balkan converts, they were the ruling elite, most modern "Turks" (like you) are just gypsy/arab mixtures who pretend that they're actually Turkic.

And like I said before, all those pictures you sent are 10/10 compared to the average Turkish "person":

Just because we're a beautiful race, doesn't mean we have to be Greek. Stop being jelly.
Anyways, I don't care for the Iran v Sauds , it's not our problem, and I was joking when I said we should side with Saudis. It's none of our business. :argh:

Lol I get your point. But the whole point of getting nukes was to provide a deterrent against India's nukes. So if India and nukes are mentioned in the same sentence, I'm not surprised. But Iran?

I was just messing with you buddy.

Of course we'll be equally enthusiastic about nuking you too. :enjoy:

In response to Saudi war mongering statements!

Bro...You guys do threat each other...Whats the point? I can't remember who threatens whom in first place? Definitely, KSA will threaten you when you arm your militia right next to their border and support them in wrecking havoc inside/outside KSA...

Bro...You guys do threat each other...Whats the point? I can't remember who threatens whom in first place? Definitely, KSA will threaten you when you arm your militia right next to their border and support them in wrecking havoc inside/outside KSA...

They support several groups in Iraq and Pakistan who are anti-Iran and have conducted attacks against Iran. Iran's minor support for the Houthis (AFAIK some very limited stocks of arms they can get for themselves from captured Yemeni army stocks. Tbh I don't even know why Iran bothers) is warranted in my opinion. If they support these groups like Jundullah and Jaish ul Adl (and though many may disagree with me, they financed ISIS before it was well known), we should have a deterrence too.

Great here. Thanks. Hope all ok at your end .. especially in terms of intellectual development and enhancement :)

Anyways

http://www.thenational.ae/opinion/comment/why-has-saudi-arabia-sent-for-troops-from-pakistan

Very specifically, Pakistan has always maintained the security of the holy twin cities is the only rationale for their deployment in order not to antagonise Iran and not to get sucked into a misadventure as Yemen.

I am quite sure of my facts, contrary to what is being misreported at times, for whatever the reasons.

It is a dissuasive deployment of Pakistan Army only for Mecca and Medina ..

12 Pakistanis, seven Saudis arrested following Madina blast
APUPDATED JUL 08, 2016 12:56PM

DUBAI: Saudi Arabia identified on Thursday suspects in two of the three attacks that struck the kingdom on the same day this week, including one outside the sprawling mosque where the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is buried in the western city of Madina that killed four Saudi security troops.

In a statement released by the Interior Ministry late Thursday, authorities said the Madina bomber in Monday's apparently coordinated attacks was 26-year-old Saudi national Na'ir al-Nujiaidi al-Balawi.

Three suicide bombers behind a botched attack, also Monday, outside a Shia mosque in the eastern region of Qatif in which no civilians or police were wounded, were identified as Abdulrahman Saleh Mohammed, Ibrahim Saleh Mohammed and Abdelkarim al-Hesni, all in their early 20s.

It was not immediately clear what nationality or nationalities the three carried.

The ministry said investigations following the attacks led to the arrests of 19 suspects, seven Saudi and 12 Pakistani nationals. No other details were immediately available.

On Tuesday, Saudi Arabia identified the suicide bomber who struck outside the US Consulate in Jeddah as a Pakistani resident of the kingdom who had arrived 12 years ago to work as a driver. It named him as 34-year-old Abdullah Gulzar Khan. It said he lived in the port city with "his wife and her parents.: The statement did not elaborate.

In that attack, the bomber detonated his explosives after two security guards approached him, killing himself and lightly wounding the guards, the ministry said. No consular staff were hurt. No group has yet claimed responsibility for the attacks but their nature and their apparently coordinated timing suggested the militant Islamic State (IS) group could be to blame.

Pakistan has condemned Monday's attacks in the kingdom. There are around 9 million foreigners living in Saudi Arabia, which has a total population of 30 million. Among all foreigners living in the kingdom, Pakistanis represent one of the largest groups.

The Saudi ministry said the attacker in the Madina assault set off the bomb in a parking lot after security officers became suspicious about him. Several cars caught fire and thick plumes of black smoke were seen rising from the site of the explosion as thousands crowded the streets around the mosque.

Worshippers expressed shock that such a prominent holy site could be targeted. The Prophet Muhammad's mosque was packed on Monday evening, during the final days of the Muslim holy month of Ramazan, which ended on Tuesday. Local media say the attacker was intending to strike the mosque when it was crowded with thousands gathered for the sunset prayer.

Saudi Arabia is part of the US-led coalition fighting IS in Iraq and Syria, and the militant group views its ruling monarchy as an enemy.

The kingdom has been the target of multiple attacks by the group that have killed dozens of people. In June, the Interior Ministry reported 26 terror attacks in the last two years.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1269493

It is problem not exclusive to Iran, is it?

Anyways, my point was, that the Pakistani forces are meant for safeguarding the holy sites and that is only their aim and task. Pakistan will not get involved in a Sunni-Shia nonsense between Saudis and Iranians.

They both are shadow boxing and screwing the happiness of all the nations around them.
These all reports are for Public, I am not here to believe on such things.
But I only told you, Iran will counting, if they would made any attack.

Its a stupid thought that destroy Saudia.

I told you only those Paktoon & Punjabi working there, can made iran a musical band if they becoming functioning.

Irani army don't know the power of Muslim eco inside war, & these Muslims are from Pakistan.

You can batter understanding.

In advance saudia have anti missile system detailed by China & F16. So its kidding thought to underestimated.

Ghum Jaie Ga Iran , Asi Galti Ki Tu.....
f6e30a32cf31e963e6a4cceeac1be517.jpeg

And if iran does any thing stupid... it will be laid to waiste...

Thats my statement after todays statement by iranian army chief

Bro, problem is KSA military, not Iran...I have great respect for Arabs/their ancestors contribution to Islam/science but they seriously need to do something/overhaul in their military...These guys are having holy cities in their country...U can't afford weak internal/external intelligence/army/LEAs...

How the fuk houthis are abled to manage to become pain for KSA...Iranians are taking advantage of KSA vulnerability in army/intelligence...

Once KSA gets level playing field...I would like to see how Iran plays...

I told you only those Paktoon & Punjabi working there, can made iran a musical band if they becoming functioning.
:lol::rofl::omghaha:....Bro, you rock !!! Love your spirit. :pakistan:

hamei moderatora toye in forum jakesh va modarghafe hastand , madar jendeha koneshoon zood misoze sari pak mikonan. Forum ashgaliyeh bedard khodeshon mikhore. Ye mosht gav o gosaleh hastan.

hamei moderatora toye in forum jakesh va modarghafe hastand , madar jendeha koneshoon zood misoze sari pak mikonan. Forum ashgaliyeh bedard khodeshon mikhore. Ye mosht gav o gosaleh hastan.
WHAAAAAAA?
Son, we don't speak Klingon.

They support several groups in Iraq and Pakistan who are anti-Iran and have conducted attacks against Iran. Iran's minor support for the Houthis (AFAIK some very limited stocks of arms they can get for themselves from captured Yemeni army stocks. Tbh I don't even know why Iran bothers) is warranted in my opinion. If they support these groups like Jundullah and Jaish ul Adl (and though many may disagree with me, they financed ISIS before it was well known), we should have a deterrence too.

Bro...I get it...Iranians have right to defend their interests...But you can't blame Saudis when you are doing yourself things you're accusing Saudis of...

Don't you think, cooling down the situation is good for all? Why don't you approach to Pakistan/Turkiye (two powerful non Arab countries)...may be they can help you regarding mending fences with KSA...??

Common Irani and common Saudi are the people to bear the consequences, not fukin leadership who is acting like jerk...Seriously...Even Pak-India rivalry doesn't piss me off that much as I get pissed off from KSA-Iran rivalry...

two powerful non Arab countries
Ask those hypocrites to leave NATO, then why not? We will accept them with open arms

Moreover who said that we have problem with Arab people? Idiot monarchs have nothing to do with the majority of their fellow country.

These all reports are for Public, I am not here to believe on such things.
But I only told you, Iran will counting, if they would made any attack.

Its a stupid thought that destroy Saudia.

Irani army don't know the power of Muslim eco inside war, & these Muslims are from Pakistan.

You can batter understanding.

In advance saudia have anti missile system detailed by China & F16. So its kidding thought to underestimated.

Ghum Jaie Ga Iran , Asi Galti Ki Tu.....View attachment 395429

After reading this

Am privileged to present you with this:

main_chairborne_2048x2048.jpg

You managed it, I could not understand a word. Try writing in non spec ops language for us mere mortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom