What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
a) I don't have Iranian friends here. You haven't met my Iranian friends.
b) Again, that's what we call "confirmation bias"; judging a situation just by your personal experience.

A)You did not answer my question Do you think Shah of Iran was better for Pakistan or not? You are a Pakistani you should think of our national interests first or no?

B)I talk from my experiences not like you who read propaganda and present them as facts. Call it confirmation bias or whatever It wont change facts on the ground.

What you say makes me sad. The assumptions maybe the Iranians were right, they said Pakistan or a large number of them will hate you because of your sect. After all the things I have done for my country it comes down to that.

The LeJ targeting of me and my family, and anti-Shia hatred on this site really hurt me, maybe I was blind to the hatred maybe it was always there.

It's sad indeed. Such people are a disgrace for the whole country. After all, Shias have worked hard for this great country ever since Pakistan came into being. Hell, Jinnah was a Shia! But I guess Saudi arse kissers don't see things like that.

What you say makes me sad. The assumptions maybe the Iranians were right, they said Pakistan or a large number of them will hate you because of your sect. After all the things I have done for my country it comes down to that.

The LeJ targeting of me and my family, and anti-Shia hatred on this site really hurt me, maybe I was blind to the hatred maybe it was always there.
No brother we will always love you as long as your loyalty lies with Pakistan. If you see a person from any sect whether a Sunni or Shia going against Pakistan and support other country over Pakistan thn fk him! I will defend you If anyone tries to hurt you for just being a Shia.

Lol who are you making fool here? You know very well what Saudi Airforce can do to your obsolete airforce right? This era is all about air superiority. If I have air support and you dont then no matter how much motivated army you have I will always have the upperhand. Its beyond pathetic to even think Iran can conquer Saudi Arabia. Its not even funny.

We both know very well what ISIS alone could do to Assad and thousands of foreign fighters fighting for him including Hezbollah without Russian and US air support. So please learn basics of wars you are on a defence forum not in fantasy forum.

What a balanced and detailed military analysis. Surely you must be some sort of military genius.

No I am not but I am surely not delusional like you who thinks Persians came out from some strong pussy who can defeat any country by chanting Ya Putin madad.

Mhm.

I think the delusional one is the one who beats his chest about how strong his country is when American drones are bombing it.

It's sad indeed. Such people are a disgrace for the whole country. After all, Shias have worked hard for this great country ever since Pakistan came into being. Hell, Jinnah was a Shia! But I guess Saudi arse kissers don't see things like that.
The problem is we have more Irani arse kissers thn Saudis in our country. Majority dont care about Al Saud but the way some Shias support Iran is mind boggling.

A)You did not answer my question Do you think Shah of Iran was better for Pakistan or not? You are a Pakistani you should think of our national interests first or no?

B)I talk from my experiences not like you who read propaganda and present them as facts. Call it confirmation bias or whatever It wont change facts on the ground.

a) the Shah was a friend of Pakistan, I admit and admire that. But as a Hashmi, I must speak the truth. And the truth is that I cannot stay blind to the crimes committed by SAVAK and their allied agencies. Plus, while I despise any theocracy, present day Iran is a lot better than it was under the first Khomeini. As opposed to Saudi Arabia, where I would say that there hasn't been a decent king since Faisal himself. So comparing between Iran and Saudi Arabia, I would personally choose Iran. I shall remain patriotic to my country, but I shall not support any policies of my government when it comes to supporting an brutal regime.
b) All I ever asked for is an unbiased source. I have never believed in propaganda. Not what Indian media said about surgical strikes, not what Iranians say about Assad, and not what our conspiracy theorists say about "Ghazwa e Hind". But I will believe it when The Guardian says that people in Yemen are dying of hunger because of the warfare. https://www.theguardian.com/global-...emen-food-crisis-we-are-broken-bombing-hunger

Mhm.

I think the delusional one is the one who beats his chest about how strong his country is when American drones are bombing it.
Our country is strong no doubt about that. Militarily we are strong enough to fight most of the countries in the world. In terms of leadership Its pathetic hence the drone strikes. But come on be neutral for once! Can Iran win an all out war against Pakistan? If yes then how? Please I want to know as this is a defence forum i dont come here for sectarian debate but to learn about military stuff.

Yeah yeah yeah ... They are our brothers ( as per their president) still they host raw & anti Pakistan agencies to do attacks in our country .

That is a different issue. Iran and the SA regime both have the habit of using proxies in Pakistan. It is the age old habit of most Muslim rulers, they love assisting an anti Muslim entity against a Muslim state in the name of seeking national interest. In time they get the return in spades.

Can Iran win an all out war against Pakistan? If yes then how? Please I want to know as this is a defence forum i dont come here for sectarian debate but to learn about military stuff.

Be a little more specific. Who is being invaded here? Then, perhaps I can answer your question. But in any case, armour can be ruled out since the entire Sistan-Balochistan area is mountainous.

Be a little more specific. Who is being invaded here? Then, perhaps I can answer your question. But in any case, armour can be ruled out since the entire Sistan-Balochistan area is mountainous.

We have better experienced army than Iran's in terms of mountainous warfare so in Sistan Balochistan region Pakistani army will have an upperhand our Airforce is also better. In all out war we can use nukes too. I dont know why are we discussing this topic here but its better thn arguing over rants of Iranian general we both know its never going to happen.

But come on be neutral for once! Can Iran win an all out war against Pakistan? If yes then how? Please I want to know as this is a defence forum i dont come here for sectarian debate but to learn about military stuff.

It depends on the parameters. Iran-Pakistan relations have never really been framed in hostility. Whoever attacked would be at a severe disadvantage.

I personally think, whichever side attacked, neither would win. It would end up as some sort of stalemate, likely a UN ceasefire.

Regardless it's like saying who would win in a fight between a sabre tooth tiger and a polar bear. There is literally no point to this sort of argument since there is such an infinitesimal chance it would ever happen.

We have better experienced army than Iran's in terms of mountainous warfare so in Sistan Balochistan region Pakistani army will have an upperhand our Airforce is also better. In all out war we can use nukes too. I dont know why are we discussing this topic here but its better thn arguing over rants of Iranian general we both know its never going to happen.
I have been able to find one airbase in Balochistan. It is located near Quetta, and is used by two PAF squadrons. But these squadrons use F-7s. So I'm not sure about the second statement. But like I said, it depends on who's being invaded. Most probably the invader would lose.
And nukes??? Why do we always throw in nukes this casually? I get it if India is mentioned, but Iran? Seriously???

We have enough nukes to send your whole arab wolrd back to stoe age. Dont take this lightly my arab friend :)
Doing that also seals India's destruction, and Pakistan's. Come on. Let's be logical in our argument, and not use rhetoric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom