What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try it persians, you will find every Muslim defending the Holy Land and every leg kicking your filthy butt.

Try it persians, you will find every Muslim defending the Holy Land and every leg kicking your filthy butt.
Jeddah is not holy, neither is Riyadh, Damman etc.

Defence Minister clearly said the 2 holy cities would not be touched so either you can't read or you're ignorant.

Defence Minister clearly said the 2 holy cities would not be touched so either you can't read or you're ignorant.

Try it then, GSR stand guard the Land.

Well, they won't do that before the Saudis and Turks do that too. I'm no fan of Al Nusra, bruh.
I have had it in Syria. Both Iran and Saudis can go f*ck themselves in Syria. To hell with Assad and FSA, I'm all for SDF.

Bro I have met several Syrians and all of them hate Assad and supports FSA, not Nusra or ISIS. Assad have shed alot of blood to curb protests in the beginning. If he actually had the support of 90% Syrians as he claims to have then this war wouldn't even have started in the first place. Before it was only FSA, ISIS came much later and turned out to be a good omen for Assad. SDF is just a Kurdish militia with a different name. Assad forces and SDF have never attacked eachother. Assad has killed more civilians thn ISIS and other rebel groups combined! Iran wants democracy in Bahrain but wants dictatorship rule in Syria. Why is there such a double standard? Just because people who are dying in Syria are not Shias? Half a million are dead and half of the Syrian population is displaced you know that right?

Lol who are you making fool here? You know very well what Saudi Airforce can do to your obsolete airforce right? This era is all about air superiority. If I have air support and you dont then no matter how much motivated army you have I will always have the upperhand. Its beyond pathetic to even think Iran can conquer Saudi Arabia. Its not even funny.

We both know very well what ISIS alone could do to Assad and thousands of foreign fighters fighting for him including Hezbollah without Russian and US air support. So please learn basics of wars you are on a defence forum not in fantasy forum.

Last edited:
I am an azeri turk (iranian) by ethnicity

You are no Azeri Turk(You are just Iranian).
I do not care for Iran or AL-SAUDS. You are both anti-Turkey and basically not to be trusted by my people. I have seen some Iranian members spew rubbish about my country lol.
Now, I do hope this escalates into war, then we can crush your dirty Kurdish cousins. :)

I must ask people here by holy land they mean which one
1469231787919.jpg
Whoever edited this picture is a degenerate and should be punched repeatedly on the face. I know you Iranians have no respect for the holiest city but you should atleast respect religious sentiments of Muslims as a civilized person.

Bro I have met several Syrians and all of them hate Assad and supports FSA, not Nusra or ISIS. Assad have shed alot of blood to curb protests in the beginning. If he actually had the support of 90% Syrians as he claims to have then this war wouldn't even have started in the first place. Before it was only FSA, ISIS came much later and turned out to be a good omen for Assad. SDF is just a Kurdish militia with a different name. Assad forces and SDF have never attacked eachother. Assad has killed more civilians thn ISIS and other rebel groups combined! Iran wants democracy in Bahrain but wants dictatorship rule in Syria. Why is there such a double standard? Just because people who are dying in Syria are not Shias? Half a million are dead and half of the Syrian population is displaced you know that right?

You experience what we call "confirmation bias". Second, FSA is having trouble uniting under their label. So many factions, so much division.
And Assad is a tyrant, I know. But SDF is probably the only guys not slaughtering innocent civilians. And it's not Kurdish, it's multi ethnic. You're confusing them with YPG.

Lol who are you making fool here? You know very well what Saudi Airforce can do to your obsolete airforce right? This era is all about air superiority. If I have air support and you dont then no matter how much motivational army you have I will always have the upperhand. Its beyond pathetic to even think Iran can conquer Saudi Arabia. Its not even funny.

Iran probably can't conquer Arabia, but it's more because of the NATO protection than the Saudi Air Force. Saudia's military sucks. They were having their arses handed to them in Yemen before they started bombing civilians. It's not the equipment or the size that determines the course of war. It's the personnel handling them, and I have to say, Iran's got the edge there. But, hey, US won't let Saudis take hits like that, and will intervene with full force. Russia won't, because Iran is the aggressor here. But you're overestimating the Saudis.

Whoever edited this picture is a degenerate and should be punched repeatedly on the face. I know you Iranians have no respect for the holiest city but you should atleast respect religious sentiments of Muslims as a civilized person.
*facepalm*
RIP restraint and tolerance.

I must ask people here by holy land they mean which one
1469231787919.jpg
Eh, I don't mind either one. As long as Masjid Al Haram is intact, the Iranians are more than welcome to overthrow the Al Saud dynasty

The Arabs of Saudia are right. The Iranians are just gypsies. You people are closely related to India. For me this is disgusting.
Easy choice,. I side with the non-gypsy race.
It's against my Gok Tengri to be with sick gypsies. :)
I liked the secular Turks better. They were more............tolerant. Or so I'm told.

Yessir, and would you want some Mountain Dew with it? I'd be happy to provide you some.
Seriously, back your allegations with proof, and get some unbiased news sources linked here now. Then we'll talk about "u pakistani then suport ur country against sectarian iranian scum!!!"
What?? confessions of kalbohsan n uzair in military custody are not enough for u??, its not my fault if u live in a cave somewhere where u dont get the news, u seem to trust the iranian narrative more than our establishment, u are drunk in ur love for iran and that proves ur sectarian tendencies, ur refusal to accept iran as an enemy and condemnation of their actions reveals ur hypocrissy and the fact that u are more loyal to iran than pakistan... proofs n concrete facts, heck this is probably a phenomina alien to u, u will never accept it but i knw it, u knw it and most of the people on this forum knw it, the hypocrissy of the likes of u which makes u turn a blind eye to the enemies of ur own homeland due to ur degenarate sectarian loyalties..

Eh, I don't mind either one. As long as Masjid Al Haram is intact, the Iranians are more than welcome to overthrow the Al Saud dynasty

You are biased because your loyalty lies with Khameini and co. Saudis are handling holy sites very well and 2.5 million Pakistanis living peacefully in this country. Iran cant overthrow shit they cant even defeat rebels fighting against Asshead. We Sunnis will defend Holy places at all cost against any aggression be it US Israelis or Iranians we are ready to fk them all. tum Iran nawaz Shiao se hume koi umeed bhi nahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom