What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, the last time russia came to f uck us, it went back with half a country, how's that for facts...no country fights a nuclear nation for one of its allies lol, russia wont either, lol, we saw the Us slap russia infront of the entire world with their cruise missle attacks while russia could only come up with threats, as i said if u were a little older n had better understanding of things u would knw that russia will only assist iran directly when confronted with a conventional power, they simply wont go to war with a nuke state, lol,russia will never lock horns with us again, too many nightmares of the past u see, specially not with half of russia under our missle range and the recent mirv n slcm second strike capability we attained, so i would advise u to learn geo politics better n gain a comprehensive knowledge of all things military before indulging in a debate with me again, my tone is casual cause iam talking to absolute brain farts that dont deserve better replys...lol as usual iranian kids hiding behind daddy russia, have u no backbone urselves...

Lol im sure they can do a better job at being A holes, comes naturally to them...
Who set your pants on fire? Seriously, you talk like a 12 yeah old being brought to debate in MUNGA. Talk with concrete facts bro.

I hate to break it to you, but you are the teenie joker of this forum. lol

Total joker.

More than 50% of afghanistan is held by our proxies u ignorant f uck and ask those 50 dead Ana soldiers in return for 2 fc martyrs how properly we can attack, anways why the heck am i even replying to a little shit from a conventional military nation which we can erase from the face of the earth with a little push of a button....., lol if u wanted to stand proudly among nations u had to show some guts n develop nukes which obviously u iranian mullahs were too cowardly to do, instead u choose to come here on pdf n talk big, so run off little dog with ur tail between ur legs, everyone saw ur guts when u buckled under Us pressure right infront of the entire world, lol u idiot iranians are a joke to this world, u are like the kimmy korea of middleeast, threatening Us carriers with little speed boats...heck even kimmy has more guts than u...

I'll agree with you here, sir. Iranians are among the smartest people I have ever come to witness. The open-minded approach is undertaken by the majority, which is nothing short of amazing.
But what I have come to learn is the sheer force of character and will power that accompanies y'all. Your government has a lot to learn, but when they do, Iran shall prosper even more.
Respect from a Pakistani.
PS please work on your economy, it has yuuuge potential.

Sir I am but a fan. Not an Iranian. But Indian.

I hope that will not cause you to take some of those kind words back.

Read why he fought and what he fought.

I'm more of a movie guy personally.

It really was a kickass movie. No two ways about that.

Sir I am but a fan. Not an Iranian. But Indian.

I hope that will not cause you to take some of those kind words back.
Nah. I have no beef against Indians. I may not approve of your government or mine, but I have tons of Indian friends. Aap hamare bhai ho, aur bhaion mein aksar jhagray hotay hain, but we must solve the problems and move on together.

I'm more of a movie guy personally.

It really was a kickass movie. No two ways about that.

Even that movie wasn't about him (Salladin) reconquering the holy places.

we will simply take iran out, wipe them from the map, its as simple as that
had you been our uni dean , things would have gone easier for us "miserables " :(

he has this notorious habit of turning a simple thing into a Pythagorean theorem. :tsk:

Rooting for Iran here!
Saudistan is the root of all evil!

Who set your pants on fire? Seriously, you talk like a 12 yeah old being brought to debate in MUNGA. Talk with concrete facts bro.
Concrete facts??, yeah right, u are implying that russia will risk a needless nuclear exchange with us over iran n than u call for concrete facts??, precedence is a strong phenomina, the bloody nose of the soviets after locking horns with us the last time is as concrete as a fact can get, talk sense man, pakistan too is backed by china, in case of a war between iran n pak, we will disintegrate iranian conventional stength in the first month while all russia n china will do is speed up delivery of weapons to their respective allies n try to force them into a ceasefire, as i said im not a sectarian type, heck i used to be pro iran until i learned these munafuq mullahs were involved in murder of my country men in balochistan and karachi, that is something i cant forgive, i dont want a war with iran, hell no, im merely stating the fact that arabia is off limits to them n that is our breaking point, secondly iran must shun india if it wants better relations with pakistan, if they keep going the route they are on, one day we would've to teach the mullahs a lesson, no way we are letting anyone try to break away karachi or balochistan no way in hell, my stance for protection of arabia stems only out of love for the arabs n the holy land, i despise the alsauds deeply too but that doesnt mean we are gonna let a deeply sectarian country like iran threaten the majority sunni population of arabia, the arabs will do away with alsauds on their own, no foriegn power will be allowed to spill blood in the holy land, bottomline, if u are a pakistani u should stand by ur country n remember ur murdered countrymen in karachi n balochistan in which iran had a direct hand...

I dont understand the point of these internet fights where people who inherently hate eachother try to justify their hatred to eachother writing 20 paras with all their limbs (two hands cant accomplish that). Its like you try to justify something irrational by being rational about it.

I am an azeri turk (iranian) by ethnicity (and I know indo-pakis deeply btw because of where i grew up). I dont like arabs(saudis) because we are inherent and irrational enemies. To them I am some subhuman savage, terrorist, hateful creature, muta born slave etc and to me saudis are sub human low race lizard eating low IQ motor mouths who drink camel pee ... its funny but its is what it is and we have to live with it. What we do on internet wont help us because no matter what we bring to the discussion is not going to change our mindsets. Some saudi guy is trying to come up with 5000 word each post laced with links and videos and god he is flying in the sky with his words lol ... What are you trying to achieve here akhi, do you expect me to bow down to your glorious reasoning ? and if I return your posts with my own version of history (we have our versions offcourse) would that change your way of life as well ? you need to realize and i m telling you this as a human being that you and I inherited this hatred and supermacism in ourselves. I take pride in the fact that my oghuz turk kind kept you lizard munching taazis as our conquered subjects for centuries and you can deny this and then take pride in the fact that your ancestors invaded central persia brought down the cocky sassanis ... jeez i will then have to resort to my Shapors invasion of your beddoo land. You should make fun of my sanctioned and socially backward iran and i will make fun of the fact that indo pakis will run over your country in near future because you fat low IQ scums cant survive without them ... back to square one, What are we doing ? are we changing something here ? my supermacism vs your supermacism, we can fill in pages after pages trying to justify our irrational hatred for eachother still we will both fail to change anything.

Irony here is that we all are very similar to eachother, more so than many can realize. I see same behavior all over the internet. I was once like this in my teens and years that followed. I had folders of links, pics, video links so that i can generate answers in response in no time ... like you I had multiple accounts too, i got banned, i came back, i checked the boards like every hour. With my glorious 10000 posts what did I change ? did i convert my enemy saudis into pro iranians ? no ... would you change iranians into pro saudis ? no ... then whats the point of ruining your sleep.

I wish you get liberated from your mental prison that you have to take on every enemy on internet with fives pages of posts daily otherwise you wont be able to sleep at night. You can deny it but trust me I know the pain as I myself was once like you. May be you will understand it years later.

and Iranians ... cmon guys, they hate us for what we are, shias, persians, azeris, lurs. They hate you for what you cant change about yourself, and you guys are trying to reason with them. You dont argue with your enemy because he/she has decided to be your enemy for whatever reason he/she has. And we are same by the way. Remember what we used to post and say about, lets say, saudis or turkish people on our own forum. We changed nothing and we would change nothing about anyone. Internet is a sad place and I wish i could get rid of it, well I cant but atleast i acknowledge how depressing it is to be on internet and seeing ppl wedging e-wars.

Sometimes I'm wondering why I am even wasting my time in this forum... Then I remember that a lot of things I am interested about (Turkey, it's military developments, fight against terror etc) are being discussed here and I just can't quit it. :D Yet this forum is full of so many delusional internet warriors that it's not even funny.

This whole region (and the world in general) will continue to be a mess as long as the huge majority of people living there are a bunch of uneducated ignorants full of hate and fear who are so easy to manipulate and push against one another. Internet, Facebook and all the new technologies are not helping too. They made it even easier for human stupidity to spread around...

Concrete facts??, yeah right, u are implying that russia will risk a needless nuclear exchange with us over iran n than u call for concrete facts??, precedence is a strong phenomina, the bloody nose of the soviets after locking horns with us the last time is as concrete as a fact can get, talk sense man, pakistan too is backed by china, in case of a war between iran n pak, we will disintegrate iranian conventional stength in the first month while all russia n china will do is speed up delivery of weapons to their respective allies n try to force them into a ceasefire, as i said im not a sectarian type, heck i used to be pro iran until i learned these munafuq mullahs were involved in murder of my country men in balochistan and karachi, that is something i cant forgive, i dont want a war with iran, hell no, im merely stating the fact that arabia is off limits to them n that is our breaking point, secondly iran must shun india if it wants better relations with pakistan, if they keep going the route they are on, one day we would've to teach the mullahs a lesson, no way we are letting anyone try to break away karachi or balochistan no way in hell, my stance for protection of arabia stems only out of love for the arabs n the holy land, i despise the alsauds deeply too but that doesnt mean we are gonna let a deeply sectarian country like iran threaten the majority sunni population of arabia, the arabs will do away with alsauds on their own, no foriegn power will be allowed to spill blood in the holy land, bottomline, if u are a pakistani u should stand by ur country n remember ur murdered countrymen in karachi n balochistan in which iran had a direct hand...
Wow. Somebody please get this guy a sandwich.

had you been our uni dean , things would have gone easier for us "miserables " :(

he has this notorious habit of turning a simple thing into a Pythagorean theorem. :tsk:
Life should be as simple as the mongols saw it to be:sick:
Maybe he enjoyed it and laughed his *** about it at home:chilli:

Wow. Somebody please get this guy a sandwich.
Make that a double cheese...

Last edited:
True, most pakestani we run into are good people. Apolitical by their very nature and have cordial relations with Iranians. Here on this forum, the knives are out for some strange reason.......lol......must be a teenager, nothing else makes sense. We had 11 of our soldiers killed by saudi funded wahabbi harami last week, for no reason other than being on the border defending it. Nobody in Iran is baying for pakestani blood! However these teenagers here are a disgrace to your country. Iran does not harbor ill will toward pakestan, despite these border killings. Iran is not asking pakestan to pick sides either in our confrontation with the zionist sawdi's.

Ignore him, sir, he's just trolling.

Even that movie wasn't about him (Salladin) reconquering the holy places.

Bhai! There was the last scene. Of him after the fight. Entering the Church. And lifting up the crucifix from the floor and placing it with respect upright.

Nah. I have no beef against Indians. I may not approve of your government or mine, but I have tons of Indian friends. Aap hamare bhai ho, aur bhaion mein aksar jhagray hotay hain, but we must solve the problems and move on together.

Mashallah! I reciprocate the sentiments. Fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom