What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They only discount those cities cause they know pakistan openly accepts their protection

And I thought they discounted those cities as they are holy for every Muslim on this planet. Do you mean to suggest you are the custodian of the cities exclusively? Are you suggesting such a thing? :)

but we here in pakistan arent stupid, we wont wait for iran to attack those cities to jump into the frey, rest assured even if an inch of arab land is invaded by iran, iran wont be fighting SA, they will have to face pakistan

When I read this segment, it emerges to be an antithetical one. If you are not stupid, then you will not fight Iran for as quoted above.

Honestly, did you think this one out? Truly? :D

and in all realism iran wont last a month against us, in the first week most of their airbases n military instalation would be taken out by our babur cruise missles or if need be nasr tactical nukes, the rest of the junk will be cleared by our vastly superior airforce n believe me the world wont bat any eye, we would get chinese navy to blockade all of iranians sea routes, iran will surrender in a month, 2 max, we wont even have to invade iran, u knw there are many perks of bieng a nuclear power

How old are you, seriously? What do you think Iran has? Peanuts? And what do you think will Russia do? Twiddle thumbs? What do you think will India do?

@PaklovesTurkiye : enjoyable read :)

the foremost being no one can actually f uck with us, the most they can do is economic sancfions..lol.

No my dear. Firstly, learn some etiquettes of posting seriously, especially while quoting me.

Mother Russia will 'f uck' you thoroughly. Then mother Russia will 'f uck' you more thoroughly, and then still 'f uck' you more thoroughly.

Iran is under Russian protection. Why do you think US is quite on it? And why North Korea is being given the boot?

And for your babur and nasr, it shall shaft you with the very same too. Just remember, you are talking of Russia here. It has no love lost for you either.

Get the gist?

@WAJsal

please edit accordingly. These kids do take a toll at times

Last edited:
U can't attack jahel Afghani properly, what to speak of attacking Iran?.......lol.......joker.

They only discount those cities cause they know pakistan openly accepts their protection but we here in pakistan arent stupid, we wont wait for iran to attack those cities to jump into the frey, rest assured even if an inch of arab land is invaded by iran, iran wont be fighting SA, they will have to face pakistan and in all realism iran wont last a month against us, in the first week most of their airbases n military instalation would be taken out by our babur cruise missles or if need be nasr tactical nukes, the rest of the junk will be cleared by our vastly superior airforce n believe me the world wont bat any eye, we would get chinese navy to blockade all of iranians sea routes, iran will surrender in a month, 2 max, we wont even have to invade iran, u knw there are many perks of bieng a nuclear power , the foremost being no one can actually f uck with us, the most they can do is economic sancfions..lol.

Eh, Iran could do better than develop a neutron bomb and threaten to hit it all over Saudi Arabia, regardless of holy sites. The inhabitants die, the infrastructure remains in place (or so I heard).

Same old trap and yet muslims fall in it

Iran Iraq war
Iraq Kuwait war
Now KSA Iran war

With minimal fuss USA will than break the back of both countries in one country they put their dummy govt and in other the put enrltire force for 100 years

Funny to see people think all of Saudi Arabia is "holy land".

So, if Saudi Arabia attacks Pakistan tomorrow, they won't defend themselves because of two cities?

Iranians are feeling the heat of US-KSA ties, hence these kinda statements.

In response to Saudi war mongering statements!

There is no doubt that Iran is going to be in trouble very soon. The US, in Trump, has a leader who wants to stamp his 'authority'. Nothing will be more important than Iran and North Korea being the first.

In this respect, his visit to Saudi Arabia and Israel, is very significant. As also his claim to soon resolve the Palestine Issue with help from friendly middle east countries.

A quid pro quo?

US presidents visit Saudi and Israel all the time. No big deal.

Execuse me, if my thought process is little bit off hook from the sentiment in PDF...

1- SA and Iran as some political rivallary which exists deep into their mindset. If any one is denyingit, they are simply trying to be polite.

2- Pakistan, with its nuclear bomb, is exercising its military muscle and trying to find a place in high chair in Muslim world, by placing their esteemed Mr Sharif in SA alliance.
3- Pakistan is a friend of both Iran and SA. But Pakistan want to channelize its influence of both GCC and Iran against India.
4- India has not any bad relationship with GCC, Israel, Iran. At least in PDF, courtest, Pakistan posters, India is used as a factor while cursing Iran.
5- India is economically alligned with GCC and Israel in such a way, that India nor Pakistan simply can not allow any set back to SA..It will definitely impact economy of India is a big way... I think, it is a peculiar situation, where most of the India always admire about Iran and their culture, but in real terms, India Gov is too much invested in GCC...I

Now, although in real world, Pakistan seems to unnecessary getting involved in a colflict, which it could have easily avoided.But anyway, based on experiences of Pakistan generals, it is nothing surprising, that they create their own problem, even when problem never exists. Examples are very much available in last 70 year history of Pakistan...

So we pray and hope, these Iran SA rivallary is limited to PDF only as it is a weekend, and we do not have any interesting thing to get engaged, rather than real life war...

This awan joker doesn't realize that the nukes he claims pakestan has have a multiple layer approval protocol going straight to the white house. lol

And I thought they discounted those cities as they are holy for every Muslim on this planet. Do you mean to suggest you are the custodian of the cities exclusively? Are you suggesting such a thing? :)

When I read this segment, it emerges to be an antithetical one. If you are not stupid, then you will not fight Iran for as quoted above.

Honestly, did you think this one out? Truly? :D

How old are you, seriously? What do you think Iran has? Peanuts? And what do you think will Russia do? Twiddle thumbs? What do you think will India do?

@PaklovesTurkiye : enjoyable read :)

No my dear. Firstly, learn some etiquettes of posting seriously, especially while quoting me.

Mother Russia will 'f uck' you thoroughly. Then mother Russia will 'f uck' you more thoroughly, and then still 'f uck' you more thoroughly.

Iran is under Russian protection. Why do you think US is quite on it? And why North Korea is being given the boot?

And for your babur and nasr, it shall shaft you with the very same too. Just remember, you are talking of Russia here. It has no love lost for you either.

Get the gist?

@WAJsal

please edit accordingly. These kids do take a toll at times

Same old trap and yet muslims fall in it

Iran Iraq war
Iraq Kuwait war
Now KSA Iran war

With minimal fuss USA will than break the back of both countries in one country they put their dummy govt and in other the put enrltire force for 100 years
You see that they threatened first. We would avoid it as much as it's possible.
They violated the honor of our haajis but we are silent, they killed our haajis again we are silent. Just some days ago their DM threatened us, don't expect us to behave like deaf and blind guys!!!

I wonder what the hec are Pakistanis doing in this thread. One of them told me, we will help USA to destroy Iran, the other ones say that we are slaves of Al-Saud family. WTF man?!!!

Historical facts are however which is what I sticked to and continue to stick to

Alternative facts :lol:

So far nobody has been able to disprove what I had written for very good reason.

Yes. A very good reason. Same reason I don't bother to disprove flat earthers (like your previous "Grand Mufti"). Waste of my time and energy.

As for your comments about KSA, this only shows your ignorance. Rest assured that there are very few military fields were KSA has a disadvantage let alone the GCC as a whole (once you attack KSA or any GCC member stated for that matter every single GCC state will and HAVE TO aid the GCC state under attack) or our Arab and Muslim and non-Muslim allies.

So basically "Amir, I don't understand those big words, but rest assured I'm right anyway. No, you can't have an explanation".

Face it. You know absolutely nothing about military matters and warfare. I probably know more about your F-15SA than all the Saudi Arabian members combined.

This awan joker doesn't realize that the nukes he claims pakestan has have a multiple layer approval protocol going straight to the white house. lol

Some members throw nukes here like one would throw a dice.

Without even getting into the strong pro-Iran sentiment and identification of Pakistani Shia community with the Shias of Iran (and the Pakistani Shias have answered Iranian call to support Assad government in Syria and are fighting on ground against the ISIS and FSA) and the subsequent costs on Pakistani state and society, one can debunk such half assed posts.

Any attackon these assets or Indians in Iran will only make us to take part in your war as well.

???

And India is most powerful and strongest nation in Southern Asian Region

:rofl:

it wont metter if we have to face pakistan or Turkey(Anatolia)

*matter and *Pakistan

Whole GCC(we have defeated Arabs in their prime at gates of India)

????

We will make sure that whoever hurts Indians will get its *** kicked in the worst way possible.

:lol:

Consider this a Warning or an Ultimatum.

:rofl: My indian friend, please do me a favor and just stay out of this. You bring the quality of this thread down.

It's definitely going to be tough times for Iran ahead. Trump is hell bent on the Israel-Saudi/Arab alliance to corner Iran. Trump is even isolating Russia from Iran. China have never stood up for Iran on the international front.

Iran needs to realize that getting isolated from nations like Russia and China will not be in their favor.

We need to increas our size of army, if we able to double our force we can make kt battle hardened as we nedd to deploy our forces in 3 sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom