What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran minister warns Saudi Arabia after 'battle' comments: Tasnim

Dehqan-in-Turkmenistan.jpg

Iran will leave no part of Saudi Arabia untouched except holy Muslim sites if Riyadh "does anything ignorant", Iran's defense minister was quoted as saying after a Saudi prince threatened to move the "battle" to Iran.

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina," Iranian Defence Minister Hossein Dehghan was quoted by the semi-official Tasnim news agency as saying.

Dehghan, speaking to Arabic-language Al-Manar TV, was commenting on remarks by Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who said on Tuesday any struggle for influence between the Sunni Muslim kingdom and the revolutionary Shi'ite theocracy ought to take place "inside Iran, not in Saudi Arabia".

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-saudi-minister-idUSKBN1830Y7

There is no doubt that Iran is going to be in trouble very soon. The US, in Trump, has a leader who wants to stamp his 'authority'. Nothing will be more important than Iran and North Korea being the first.

In this respect, his visit to Saudi Arabia and Israel, is very significant. As also his claim to soon resolve the Palestine Issue with help from friendly middle east countries.

A quid pro quo?

You have to read between the lines in the Authentic hadiths. KSA will have civil wars [among leaders] soon which will turn into the bloodiest.
Yep, the coming of Mahdi relates to that, a king will die and the sons will fight for the throne and then try to kill mahdi so he can't be the leader.

The chosen army will slaughter Arabs, conquer Persians. Then final stop is Turkey assuming Turkey is invaded.
Just no.

But Pakistan also declared for supporting/ defending Saudia if any prompt/ unprovoked attacked have been made.

Only the twin Holy Cities, nothing more, which Iran has discounted attacking itself.

Hmm I doubt you mullas see our GCC allies as fellow people; regardless I'm reporting your multiple Ids. Navigating around bans is not allowed to maintain forum quality.

and this aint even your fight indo ... you want me to list the glorious names your kind is given in countries of your arab allies lol ?

report me or whatever like i care

iran will hv to fight a multiple front war if they decided to attack holy land .

They have no intention of attacking Mecca and Medina. They are the holy places not the entire satanic kingdom.

Only the twin Holy Cities, nothing more, which Iran has discounted attacking itself.
Yes, indeed Iran considered exempt Holy Cities.
But chains of recent attack on Masjid Nabwi SAW is under investigation among Muslim countries.

Approx 20 lac Pakistani working in saudia, any little flame can touching holy place, which is considered as attack on holy place.

Batter recommendation for Iran is to stay away without authentic proofs, because it can disturbing many minds "Heart is Muslim, Mind often work as Paktoon" in & out side Pakistan.

Great here. Thanks. Hope all ok at your end .. especially in terms of intellectual development and enhancement :)

Anyways

http://www.thenational.ae/opinion/comment/why-has-saudi-arabia-sent-for-troops-from-pakistan

Very specifically, Pakistan has always maintained the security of the holy twin cities is the only rationale for their deployment in order not to antagonise Iran and not to get sucked into a misadventure as Yemen.

I am quite sure of my facts, contrary to what is being misreported at times, for whatever the reasons.

It is a dissuasive deployment of Pakistan Army only for Mecca and Medina ..

Yes, indeed Iran considered exempt Holy Cities.
But chains of recent attack on Masjid Nabwi SAW is under investigation among Muslim countries.

Approx 20 lac Pakistani working in saudia, any little flame can touching holy place, which is considered as attack on holy place.

Batter recommendation for Iran is to stay away without authentic proofs, because it can disturbing many minds "Heart is Muslim, Mind often work as Paktoon" in & out side Pakistan.

12 Pakistanis, seven Saudis arrested following Madina blast
APUPDATED JUL 08, 2016 12:56PM

DUBAI: Saudi Arabia identified on Thursday suspects in two of the three attacks that struck the kingdom on the same day this week, including one outside the sprawling mosque where the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is buried in the western city of Madina that killed four Saudi security troops.

In a statement released by the Interior Ministry late Thursday, authorities said the Madina bomber in Monday's apparently coordinated attacks was 26-year-old Saudi national Na'ir al-Nujiaidi al-Balawi.

Three suicide bombers behind a botched attack, also Monday, outside a Shia mosque in the eastern region of Qatif in which no civilians or police were wounded, were identified as Abdulrahman Saleh Mohammed, Ibrahim Saleh Mohammed and Abdelkarim al-Hesni, all in their early 20s.

It was not immediately clear what nationality or nationalities the three carried.

The ministry said investigations following the attacks led to the arrests of 19 suspects, seven Saudi and 12 Pakistani nationals. No other details were immediately available.

On Tuesday, Saudi Arabia identified the suicide bomber who struck outside the US Consulate in Jeddah as a Pakistani resident of the kingdom who had arrived 12 years ago to work as a driver. It named him as 34-year-old Abdullah Gulzar Khan. It said he lived in the port city with "his wife and her parents.: The statement did not elaborate.

In that attack, the bomber detonated his explosives after two security guards approached him, killing himself and lightly wounding the guards, the ministry said. No consular staff were hurt. No group has yet claimed responsibility for the attacks but their nature and their apparently coordinated timing suggested the militant Islamic State (IS) group could be to blame.

Pakistan has condemned Monday's attacks in the kingdom. There are around 9 million foreigners living in Saudi Arabia, which has a total population of 30 million. Among all foreigners living in the kingdom, Pakistanis represent one of the largest groups.

The Saudi ministry said the attacker in the Madina assault set off the bomb in a parking lot after security officers became suspicious about him. Several cars caught fire and thick plumes of black smoke were seen rising from the site of the explosion as thousands crowded the streets around the mosque.

Worshippers expressed shock that such a prominent holy site could be targeted. The Prophet Muhammad's mosque was packed on Monday evening, during the final days of the Muslim holy month of Ramazan, which ended on Tuesday. Local media say the attacker was intending to strike the mosque when it was crowded with thousands gathered for the sunset prayer.

Saudi Arabia is part of the US-led coalition fighting IS in Iraq and Syria, and the militant group views its ruling monarchy as an enemy.

The kingdom has been the target of multiple attacks by the group that have killed dozens of people. In June, the Interior Ministry reported 26 terror attacks in the last two years.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1269493

It is problem not exclusive to Iran, is it?

Anyways, my point was, that the Pakistani forces are meant for safeguarding the holy sites and that is only their aim and task. Pakistan will not get involved in a Sunni-Shia nonsense between Saudis and Iranians.

the day Iran and SA comes face to face is the day I gotta see.

They both are shadow boxing and screwing the happiness of all the nations around them.

Great here. Thanks. Hope all ok at your end .. especially in terms of intellectual development and enhancement :)

Anyways

http://www.thenational.ae/opinion/comment/why-has-saudi-arabia-sent-for-troops-from-pakistan

Very specifically, Pakistan has always maintained the security of the holy twin cities is the only rationale for their deployment in order not to antagonise Iran and not to get sucked into a misadventure as Yemen.

I am quite sure of my facts, contrary to what is being misreported at times, for whatever the reasons.

It is a dissuasive deployment of Pakistan Army only for Mecca and Medina ..

Yes...Everything is ok here as well and which is not, will be in future :)

I think things are way too complex...We may went for holy cities but I don't think we will wait for the fire to reach at doorstep of holy cities...Matter is quite serious...Everyone knows that.

Iranians are feeling the heat of US-KSA ties, hence these kinda statements. Russians don't seem to be interested in Yemen as well. Iranians are on their own in this playground.

Pakistan should act as stabilizer force...Iranians may think of Arabs as weak, prompting them to attack, making things getting out of control...This shouldn't happen in first place.

By the way, Americans/Russians/Chinese may also not allow Iran to go on such offensive against KSA...

Yes...Everything is ok here as well and which is not, will be in future :)

I think things are way too complex...We may went for holy cities but I don't think we will wait for the fire to reach at doorstep of holy cities...Matter is quite serious...Everyone knows that.

Iranians are feeling the heat of US-KSA ties, hence these kinda statements. Russians don't seem to be interested in Yemen as well. Iranians are on their own in this playground.

Pakistan should act as stabilizer force...Iranians may think of Arabs as weak, prompting them to attack, making things getting out of control...This shouldn't happen in first place.

By the way, Americans/Russians/Chinese may also not allow Iran to go on such offensive against KSA...

You are looking at things from a slightly off angle.

Russia is happy to keep Yemen off balance. You must realise that for Russians, Iran is a safer bet than the Sunni hardline nations. So as long as Iran and Saudi Arabia are engaged with each other, Mother Russia is safe in Dagestan-Chechnya.

Also, slightly different take - KSA and US would want Iran destabilised, and you can always add the Indian angle into it (read the spillover of Shia-Sunni schism potentially into Pakistan)

Anyways, long tidings. Slow and - boring to predict!

Ciao

Firstly you don't want civil war, and secondly you don't want a war against Iran upon that civil war. It's just ummah talks, you will only watch tv and follow the news.
We arnt syria or iraq :) we already join the Alliance and ur puppet dont even do a protest .
You think pro iran element will fight for iran here :D . keep dreaming . if a civil war happen . it will be the final blow to their existence :).

In December 945 Aḥmad occupied the ʿAbbāsid capital of Baghdad as amīr al-umarāʾ (commander in chief) and, reducing the Sunnī caliphs to puppet status, established Būyid rule (January 946).

Hahah abbasids became slaves of Persian buyids, and we opened the gates of baghdad for the mongols to massacre them. The mongols had armenian and iranian soldiers in their army when they invaded baghdad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Baghdad_(946)

Mongols feared that a supernatural disaster would strike if the blood of Al-Musta'sim, a direct descendant of Muhammad's uncle Al-‘Abbas ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib, and the last reigning Abbasid caliph in Baghdad, was spilled. The Shiites of Persia stated that no such calamity had happened after the deaths of Husayn ibn Ali; nevertheless, as a precaution and in accordance with a Mongol taboo which forbade spilling royal blood, Hulagu had Al-Musta'sim wrapped in a carpet and trampled to death by horses on 20 February 1258. The Caliph's immediate family was also executed, with the lone exceptions of his youngest son who was sent to Mongolia, and a daughter who became a slave in the harem of Hulagu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
So what ? I know the history .
I do know how they treat you and what Salah Uddin did to u in egypt :D .

They have no intention of attacking Mecca and Medina. They are the holy places not the entire satanic kingdom.
Yeah yeah yeah ... They are our brothers ( as per their president) still they host raw & anti Pakistan agencies to do attacks in our country .

Last edited:
They only discount those cities cause they know pakistan openly accepts their protection but we here in pakistan arent stupid, we wont wait for iran to attack those cities to jump into the frey, rest assured even if an inch of arab land is invaded by iran, iran wont be fighting SA, they will have to face pakistan and in all realism iran wont last a month against us, in the first week most of their airbases n military instalation would be taken out by our babur cruise missles or if need be nasr tactical nukes, the rest of the junk will be cleared by our vastly superior airforce n believe me the world wont bat any eye, we would get chinese navy to blockade all of iranians sea routes, iran will surrender in a month, 2 max, we wont even have to invade iran, u knw there are many perks of bieng a nuclear power , the foremost being no one can actually f uck with us, the most they can do is economic sancfions..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom