What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan belongs to all Pakistanis, those who ate saying it just belongs to Sunni are morons.

You are hurting the country, you claim to love.

Don't you think Shias enjoy too much benefit in Sunni countries than compared to Sunnis enjoy in Iran? A question to ponder...We Pakistanis are among the most open minded community in Muslim world. We elected Shia leaders

Despite Iran being Shia country, she was being viewed positively in Pakistan unless Kulbhushan Jadhav appeared...

Pakistan only country where majority views Iran positively: PEW

You should think why everyone is pissd of at Iran since 1979? What happened in 1979.??

No Pakistani will go against his Shia brother unless Shia brethren try to stir trouble in Pakistan on direction of Irani Mullahs.

tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250.gif

Two countries can't go to war. Iran only has one option, that is to use its terrorists and ballistic missiles to attack GCC countries. Iran will target their oil installations and GCC will respond with ballistic missiles of its own and an air battle will follow after which the Iranians won't have an air force nor they would have any oil refineries or nuclear reactors. Conventional odds are against Iran, so i will only consider this as an empty threat.

The Hasani/Sharif Arab supremacist goes on for 20 pages taking a massive shit on everything Iran, and then turns back and says he only dislikes our government?

Well I don't buy it, nor do I buy any of the xenophobic Arab supremacist bullshit that he spews daily.

Two countries can't go to war. Iran only has one option, that is to use its terrorists and ballistic missiles to attack GCC countries. Iran will target their oil installations and GCC will respond with ballistic missiles of its own and an air battle will follow after which the Iranians won't have an air force nor they would have any oil refineries or nuclear reactors. Conventional odds are against Iran, so i will only consider this as an empty threat.

Its not that simple... not by a long way.

You and your 70 year old country will do nothing as evidenced in Syria/ Iraq/ Lebanon/ Yemen....... Iran has decided to pummel these gulfy joker. Too late now!

Let Iran quietly clean up the middle east. Four countries cleaned up........four more to go. Just observe and learn.

Members over here, respect your patriotism and opinion. Yes, Holy Land belongs to Shias as well, but under leadership of Iran, Shias are brainwashed and can cause damage to Holy Land...

You do know how people get manipulated...Example Zanibiyoon brigade from Pakistan, recruited by Irani Mullahs...

The Thing is Iranians do not represent Muslim world, at least don't represent majority of Muslim population...So, Iranians can't be allowed to threaten KSA and occupy that land because Iran is already very suspicious in eyes of Muslim countries...Any unilateral attack of Iran against KSA will cause unprecedented outrage towards them...Not to mention, Pakistani army/huge Pakistani diaspora (Sunnis/Shias both) are already there, who will counter Iranians...

This is just politics b/w KSA and Iran...Iranians know the consequences of attacking KSA...highly unlikely...Any attack will disrupt the holy cities...Iranians will be hat/sidelined more....Countries will cut off their relations with them. So, in nutshell, they are just trolling KSA...

However, Pakistanis need to keep an eye on Iran. Our interest lies in stability of Middle East/KSA...Our great friends Turks will also go against Iran if that happens...Pakistanis know where to side on when mullahs of Iran threaten to advance...

U know more than me, don't you?

The Hasani/Sharif Arab supremacist goes on for 20 pages taking a massive shit on everything Iran, and then turns back and says he only dislikes our government?

Well I don't buy it, nor do I buy any of the xenophobic Arab supremacist bullshit that he spews daily.

Writing sourced historical facts (which I have done throughout the entire debate) is maybe "supremacist" in your eyes. I openly dislike your Mullah regime and its supporters however Arabs as a people have very little reason to be occupied by small Iran (in terms of size and population compared to the Arab world) historically. The grievances and grudges are mostly a one-sided event for obvious reasons and this has also been the case for the past 1400 years. This is evident when looking at our views/priorities pre-1979.

It's very simple. You stand no chance of hurting KSA without being burnt severely in the process.

You and your 70 year old country will do nothing as evidenced in Syria/ Iraq/ Lebanon/ Yemen....... Iran has decided to pummel these gulfy joker. Too late now!

Let Iran quietly clean up the middle east. Four countries cleaned up........four more to go. Just observe and learn.

You have done nothing and are in control of nothing. In Yemen the Houthis/Saleh (who you have very limited influence on) are being dealt with accordingly and the new Iraqi regime under Al-Abadi are also independent of you. I am sure the Mullah's loved to see the rapprochement between KSA and Iraq and for the Americans to return back to Iraq!
In all 4 countries local Arabs are doing the fighting while you claim to have performed miracles. In reality nobody takes you seriously in this regard.

As for Syria, Bashar al-Assad is on loan regardless (10% of the population can only control the majority for so long) while small Lebanon is 3 states in one of which you might claim to have influence on the third party which is tiny Southern Lebanon but even after the fall of the Mullah's, Hezbollah will remain as a native movement with our without Mullah's/Iran.

The joke is on you as it has been for the past 39 years.

...Btw Pakistan is a geographical location made up of various ethnicities. To say all Pakistanis share 100% DNA with your average Indian is laughable.

Punjab makes up 50% (100m people) of Pakistani population and in India less than 2%.
Pashtuns make up about 15% of Pakistan and nill in India.
Baloch are ethnic Iranians, are now nowt to do with India. Pakistanis are more aryan than India, that's a fact study haplogroups. In other words a majority of Pakistanis don't share a whole lot of DNA with a vast amount of Indians. However, there is a percent of DNA of common DNA, that is similar- anywhere up to 30%-40%. Even Iranians and your average Indian of today will have some DNA in common. Pakistanis do also get a significant portion of Iranian and central Asian in their DNA, Indians do not.

Bengalis and your average Indian have a lot more in common: linguistically, culturally, appearance wise. Pakistan was always Muslim majority- well way beyond 70 years, and Muslims were invaders, from Iran and Central Asia and conquered the area. Pakistanis were always majority Muslims, 'mohajirs' that fled to Pakistan are basically full ethnic indian. But they make up a tiny portion of Pakistan. 90m people did not cross over to Pakistan from india, at best a few million. To be perfectly honest, Pakistanis and Indians don't even look alike in Europe, some do, majority don't. Most Pakistanis are fairer in complexion than your average Indian. A lot fairer. Yes your average Iranian tends to be pale in complexion. Also, brown folks in general look alike. Hence shared features many a time.

Pakistan's kpk belonged to Afghanistan, balochistan was independent but historically Iranian. The coast belonged to Oman if I'm not mistaken. Punjab was always a part of India. India is also a geographical location with various ethnicities and languages.

Saying Pakistanis and Indians are basically the same thing is akin to saying Iranians and central Asians are the same thing. 99% of Pakistanis did not come to Islam 70 years ago, it was for centuries they were Muslim and don't assume, all Muslims married Hindus. In fact most didn't, some did.

P.s Read up about both countries and their DNA/haplogroups. AncestryDNA, the most used DNA testing company, keep Pakistani and Indian DNA seperate, esp when being specific and not using (South Asia) says everything really. Pakistanis are very proud to be Pakistani. As Indians are proud to be Indian. Let's leave it at that.

Last edited:
Let me make it simple for you.

• Land invasion by Iran of Saudi Arabia = Not possible : Iran doesn't share a border.
  • Land invasion of KSA by Iran and Iraq = Not possible (even if it happens, it will be defeated)
  • Marine invasion of KSA by Iran = Iran does not have any marine landing ships nor the navy to support it.
  • Naval bombardment of KSA coastal belt & refineries = Iranian navy is incapable of doing so.
  • Using terrorists against KSA by Iran = Possible but also counterproductive.
  • Sealing the straight of hormoes by Iran = The entire world will make sure Iran no longer has a navy.
  • Bombing KSA oil refineries with Ballistic Missiles = Possible and the only option Iran really has, but it will result in massive losses for Iran as the GCC itself not only has ballistic missile defenses but also has an arsenal of Ballistic Missiles and its Air Force is light years ahead of Iran. After such an attack Iran will lose all of its navy, all of its air force, all of its refineries and reactors.

So let's not kid ourselves here.

You are from us racially.........look up the language family tree.

Indo Aryan is from Indo Iranian parent family tree.

..Pakistan is a geographical location made of various ethnicities. To say all Pakistanis share 100% DNA with your average Indian is laughable.

Punjab makes up 50% (100m people) of Pakistani population and India less than 2%.
Pashtuns make up about 15% of Pakistan and nill in India.
Balochistan are ethnic Iranians, are now nowt to do with India. Pakistanis are more aryan than India, that's a fact study haplogroups. In other words a majority of Pakistanis don't share the same DNA with Indians. But there is a percent of DNA of common DNA, that is similar. Even Iranians and Indians will have some DNA in common. Pakistanis do also get a significant portion of Iranian and central Asian in their DNA, Indians do not.

Bengalis and your average Indian have a lot more in common: linguistically, culturally, appearance wise. Pakistan was always Muslim majority- well way beyond 70 years, and Muslims were invaders, from Iran and Central Asia and conquered the area. Pakistanis were always majority Muslims, 'mohajirs' that fled to Pakistan are basically full ethnic indian. But they make up a tiny portion of Pakistan. 90m people did not cross over to Pakistan from india, at best a few million. To be perfectly honest, Pakistanis and Indians don't even look alike in Europe, some do, majority don't. Most Pakistanis are fairer in complexion than your average Indian. A lot of fairer. Yes your average Iranian tends to be pale in complexion. Also, brown folks in general look alike. Hence shared features many a time.

Pakistan's kpk belonged to Afghanistan, balochistan was independent but historically Iranian. The coast belonged to Oman if I'm not mistaken. Punjab was always a part of India. India is also a geographical location with various ethnicities and languages.

Saying Pakistanis and Indians are basically the same thing is akin to saying Iranians and central Asians are the same thing. 99% of Pakistanis did not come to Islam 70 years ago, it was for centuries they were Muslim and don't assume, all Muslims married Hindus. In fact most didn't, some did.

P.s Read up. Pakistanis are very proud to be Pakistani. As Indians are proud to be Indian. Let's leave it at that.

Arabs before Islam were pagans (believing in ancient Semitic pre-Abrahamic religions that influenced Zoroastrianism and most early pagan religions of the ancient world), Hanifs (monotheists), Christians and Jewish.

However I am yet to met a single Arab anywhere in the Arab world (regardless of his religion or ideology) who is obsessed about the Semitic pre-Abrahamic (themselves Semitic in origin) religions.

@SALMAN F

And what were your beloved Persians doing in-pre-Islamic times other than copying us Semites on all fronts that gave you guys your first taste of civilization? How did a tiny insignificant people (with a recorded history that is less than 3000 years old) suddenly become relevant if not for military conquest?

The initial Arab Islamic conquests just returned the situation to what it was before. You think that native Caucasians, people from Mesopotamia, Levant, Eastern Arabia (Semitic heartlands), Egypt (as well) or even Pakistan (IVC) had anything to do with some Persians? You are a bigger joke than I thought. Thinking that history began less than 2.5 millennia ago. So stop crying.

As for pedophilia, don't even go there. In pre-Islamic Iran incest was very common.

https://sonsofsunnah.com/2015/02/10/marrige-between-mother-son/

Google xwēdōdah (incest in Persian).

Arabia was much more liberal as well in ancient times. Arabia alone has had more female rulers than Iran alone. 2 of the 3 most famous ancient queens were Arab. Queen Sheba, Queen Zenobia. The other was Cleopatra (Greek).

Can you name a single famous Iranian queen?

Oh, and your Zoroastrians (based on a legendary person not attested in history and who according to the known legends was from the steppes of Central Asia - thus nothing to do with Iran or Iranians who are Persified people of mostly an Semitic/Elamite/Caucasian extraction pre the many conquests by foreigners) used to bury people in the open and make birds eat the flesh in the open.

Still practiced to this day by the tiny remaining minority of Zoroastrians in India.

You share that with Tibetans. I once saw a documentary of them throwing dead bodies for birds (eagles) to eat!

If Muslims should leave Islam (at least the Arab ones or people from the Middle East) they should adopt superior pagan religions over that Zoroastrianism thing. The oldest attested religions moreover!
Correction : half of IVC liesin india.

Nonsense!

Saudi's can't work a can opener........I'm sure you know this?

• Land invasion by Iran of Saudi Arabia = Not possible : Iran doesn't share a border.
  • Land invasion of KSA by Iran and Iraq = Not possible (even if it happens, it will be defeated)
  • Marine invasion of KSA by Iran = Iran does not have any marine landing ships nor the navy to support it.
  • Naval bombardment of KSA coastal belt & refineries = Iranian navy is incapable of doing so.
  • Sealing the straight of hormoes by Iran = The entire world will make sure Iran no longer has a navy.
  • Bombing KSA oil refineries with Ballistic Missiles = Possible and the only option Iran really has, but it will result in massive losses for Iran as the GCC itself not only has ballistic missile defenses but also has an arsenal of Ballistic Missiles and its Air Force is light years ahead of Iran. After such an attack Iran will lose all of its navy, all of its air force, all of its refineries and reactors.

The thing is I will always be a proud Muslim and incase of war I am also sure that I can fk u up without a second thought. Now fk off

I m still laughing on your comment "plane being charged by Khameini photo" I was exactly thinking the same thing when I see the chord attached with mullah photo...So hilarious

On serious note, Pakistanis are lucky to have no mullah rule over them...Kudos to Pakistan.

That is a dangerous miscalculation. Their only deficiency is land warfare which is quickly turning around. And my above post is not about what Saudis can do but rather what Iranians can't do or can do but will surely fail.

Bro, see post 12. The entire purpose of this thread is to create a thread based on a sentence taken out of context.

Not only that such empty and hilarious Iranian threats is nothing new. We have been hearing them for 40 years.

Iran threatens to turn Saudi Arabia into hell

October 20, 2014 by yalibnan 366 Comments

Iranian leaders threatened “to turn Saudi Arabia into hell,” over the last few days in response to a decision by a Saudi court to sentence the Shi’ite cleric Sheikh Nimr Baqir al-Nimr to death. A day later Iran carried out a wave of arrests against Sunni clerics.

The tit-for-tat exchange comes as the West scrutinizes Tehran’s involvement in the Syrian and Iraqi arenas.

Al-Nimr was found guilty a week ago of seeking “foreign meddling” in Saudi Arabia, disobeying its rulers and taking up arms against the Saudi security forces. Al-Nimr was a vocal supporter of the mass anti-government protests that erupted in eastern Saudi Arabia three years ago.

Commander of Iran’s Basij force Brigadier-General Mohammad Reza Naqdi (pictured) threatened revenge if the Saudis execute the cleric, “If the Al-Saud commits such a crime against AyatollahSheikh al-Nimr, its move will not remain unanswered and Muslims will change this world to a hell for them.”

Moreover, according to some Arabic reports, a wide campaign of arrests against Sunni clerics in Iran was launched by Iranian Revolutionary Guards.

The recent developments in relations between Iran and Saudi Arabia are in sharp contrast to reports from various media outlets about a recent rapprochement between the two countries, based on the desire for a common struggle against the Sunni extremist organization ISIS. In fact, on Friday, an Iran official accused Riyadh of creating ISIS. The Iranian IRNA news agency reported

Tehran Substitute Friday Prayers Leader Seyyed Ahmad Khatami criticized Saudi officials for supporting extremist groups in the region… He blamed Riyadh for advocating the terrorist group of Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) and its failed attempts to topple legal governments of Syria and Iraq.

The Tower

http://yalibnan.com/2014/10/20/iran-threatens-turn-saudi-arabia-hell/

Can somebody remind me of what occurred in reality after we executed that terrorist along with 45 others? Yes, that's right, absolutely nothing as usual!

We saw how those empty threats ended. It ended by a few 100 Mullah-sponsored thugs attacking the Saudi Arabian embassy and consulate and afterwards for KSA and several other Arab and Muslim states to cut all diplomatic ties with Iran. Not only that a 41 nation strong (so far) Islamic Military Coalition was created. Ever since this occurred they have been crying and recently their foreign minister (Zarif) admitted to it being a big mistake (attacking the embassy). It's a joke.
Iran FM calls attacking on Saudi Embassy “historic betrayal”

http://en.trend.az/iran/politics/2750642.html

So I think closing this nonsense thread would not hurt. What needed to be written has been written. Wasting more time on this thread would be pointless IMO. Not only that but as mentioned such rhetoric is not exactly "breaking news". The era of King Abdullah and passivity has long ended. MbS and the new people in power talk and act and vice versa. The Mullah's know well what will happen if they cross the line. They have enough to look after as it is now both internally and externally.

Let them think that they can invade KSA/Arabia for the first time in their history. It will only make their very likely failure, should such a unrealistic war emerge, that much sweeter/funnier/greater. The empty bravado is not exactly a new thing.

Lastly Iraq will never participate in a attack on KSA let alone on the same side as Iran. This is impossible. Iran closing the Strait of Hurmuz is also not only an impossibility but it would not hinder KSA/GCC completely as I will demonstrate below:

Last edited by a moderator:
War in between KSA and Iran , If that happen , the what will be outcome . If GCC collapse or Iran wins .
India will lose 25% to 30% economy and will face very worst humanitarian crises. Pakistan will lose 50% of economy and will face humanitarian crises .
China will suffer with some EU courtiers .
Whole world will also lose 25% of its economy may be more.
All Indian and Pakistani Jumping in favour of WAR or Iran , think about it twice , Especially Indians don't forget Kuwait war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom