What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?? confessions of kalbohsan n uzair in military custody are not enough for u??, its not my fault if u live in a cave somewhere where u dont get the news, u seem to trust the iranian narrative more than our establishment, u are drunk in ur love for iran and that proves ur sectarian tendencies, ur refusal to accept iran as an enemy and condemnation of their actions reveals ur hypocrissy and the fact that u are more loyal to iran than pakistan... proofs n concrete facts, heck this is probably a phenomina alien to u, u will never accept it but i knw it, u knw it and most of the people on this forum knw it, the hypocrissy of the like of u which makes u turn a blind eye to the enemies of ur own homeland due to ur degenarate sectarian loyalties..
Bt wy u dnt undrstnd me i m tryng 2 sy tht i like iran ppl and m patrot 2 my contry i dnt liv in a cave i live in islambd u r clerly foolsh prson.
Come on, act like grown ups, talk like grown ups. Your rhetoric is unimpressive. And please keep your patriot certificate. Patriot =/= nationalist.

You are biased because your loyalty lies with Khameini and co. Saudis are handling holy sites very well and 2.5 million Pakistanis living peacefully in this country. Iran cant overthrow shit they cant even defeat rebels fighting against Asshead. We Sunnis will defend Holy places at all cost against any aggression be it US Israelis or Iranians we are ready to fk them all. tum Iran nawaz Shiao se hume koi umeed bhi nahi.
Yeah, great idea! Let's divide the Muslim world on Shia-Sunni lines. And I'm not a Shia, I'm a modernist Muslim who despises Al Saud's social policies and their treatment of women. I have no love for Khomeini, but Iran under him is fairly better than KSA domestically. Al Saud hasn't had a decent monarch since Faisal.

Bt wy u dnt undrstnd me i m tryng 2 sy tht i like iran ppl and m patrot 2 my contry i dnt liv in a cave i live in islambd u r clerly foolsh prson.
Come on, act like grown ups, talk like grown ups. Your rhetoric is unimpressive. And please keep your patriot certificate. Patriot =/= nationalist.
Dont bullshit a bullshiter kid, why do u still like the iran after their hands have been revealed in terrorism n slaughter of ur countrymen in karachi n balochistan???, the only feasable explanation is what i labelled u to be, a sectarian degenarate traitor, u may try to hide ur hypocrissy from most people by coming up with ridiculous arguments but Allah knws whats really in ur heart, u cant hide from Him...

Dont bullshit a bullshiter kid, why do u still like the iran after their hands have been revealed in terrorism n slaughter of ur countrymen in karachi n balochistan???, the only feasable explanation is what i labelled u to be, a sectarian degenarate traitor, u may try to hide ur hypocrissy from most people by coming up with ridiculous arguments but Allah knws whats really in ur heart, u cant hide from Him...

Yeah, great idea! Let's divide the Muslim world on Shia-Sunni lines. And I'm not a Shia, I'm a modernist Muslim who despises Al Saud's social policies and their treatment of women. I have no love for Khomeini, but Iran under him is fairly better than KSA domestically. Al Saud hasn't had a decent monarch since Faisal.
What the saudis do in thier country is not our concern, what iran has been doimg in balochistan n karachi is definately our concern, like i said a hypocritte like u will come up with a millon shallow arguments but any one with an ounce of iq can figure u out for whom u are...

It is already divided cant you see? Curse on so called Islamic revolution in Iran they have completely divided Muslims. Shah of Iran was a friend of Pakistan Can you say the same for current leadership in Iran? Saudis dont call Shias kafir but Iran label Sunnis as Wahabis whoever talks against their sectarian policies. I am a Sunni Muslim but here I have been called Wahabi Kharji several times by your Iranian friends. About Saudis I have born and raised in KSA yet to see and hear anyone speaking against Shias.

What the saudis do in thier country is not our concern, what iran has been doimg in balochistan n karachi is definatteky our concern, like i said a hypocritte like u will come up with a millon shallow arguments but any one with an ounce of iq can figure u out for whom u are...
Yeah we'll see where your concern goes when the Saudi funded madrassas succeed in polluting our people's minds. Any humanist would react with disgust over the way Saudis treat women; like cattle, trading them away as if they are things instead of human beings.

And that's the second time I've been labelled something that I'm not in PDF, so I wonder how long will it be before I get tired of you trolls.

U see, these iranians spit venom against the only two muslim countries powerful n intelligent enough to pose a threat to the forces of satan, that is why i have always felt a special bond with the turkish people, we pakistanis and turks are two loners in the ummah who actually talk sense n think above sectarianism..
Iran is alone in this world. they will pay the price for being weak and scientifically inferior :)
You need to be strong to survive in this world.

Yeah we'll see where your concern goes when the Saudi funded madrassas succeed in polluting our people's minds. Any humanist would react with disgust over the way Saudis treat women; like cattle, trading them away as if they are things instead of human beings.

And that's the second time I've been labelled something that I'm not in PDF, so I wonder how long will it be before I get tired of you trolls.

More bullshit coming from you. Have you ever been to KSA in your life? Time has changed my delusional friend. Now women can work and travel anywhere without men. Now soon they will be allowed to drive too. I know why they did not allowed earlier for women to drive it was for their own safety but now Saudis are getting more exposure to the outside world and mending their ways. Can you say the same for crooked mullas sitting in Iran?They are getting worse day by day.

It is already divided cant you see? Curse on so called Islamic revolution in Iran they have completely divided Muslims. Shah of Iran was a friend of Pakistan Can you say the same for current leadership in Iran? Saudis dont call Shias kafir but Iran label Sunnis as Wahabis whoever talks against their sectarian policies. I am a Sunni Muslim but here I have been called Wahabi Kharji several times by your Iranian friends. About Saudis I have born and raised in KSA yet to see and hear anyone speaking against Shias.
a) I don't have Iranian friends here. You haven't met my Iranian friends.
b) Again, that's what we call "confirmation bias"; judging a situation just by your personal experience.

Don't you think Shias enjoy too much benefit in Sunni countries than compared to Sunnis enjoy in Iran? A question to ponder...We Pakistanis are among the most open minded community in Muslim world. We elected Shia leaders

Despite Iran being Shia country, she was being viewed positively in Pakistan unless Kulbhushan Jadhav appeared...

Pakistan only country where majority views Iran positively: PEW

You should think why everyone is pissd of at Iran since 1979? What happened in 1979.??

No Pakistani will go against his Shia brother unless Shia brethren try to stir trouble in Pakistan on direction of Irani Mullahs.

What you say makes me sad. The assumptions maybe the Iranians were right, they said Pakistan or a large number of them will hate you because of your sect. After all the things I have done for my country it comes down to that.

The LeJ targeting of me and my family, and anti-Shia hatred on this site really hurt me, maybe I was blind to the hatred maybe it was always there.

Iran DM Gen Dehqan: premature governing & their relies on oil wealth, has intoxicated Saudi words
وزیر دفاع و پشتیبانی نیروهای مسلح سردار دهقان: حاکم نورس و متکی بر ثروت نفتی، مستانه حرف می زند
سردار دهقان در نهمین جشنواره جوان سرباز که به مناسبت سالروز ولادت حضرت علی اکبر (ع) و به میزبانی وزارت دفاع و پشتیبانی نیروهای مسلح برگزار شد با اشاره به اظهار نظر وزیر امور خارجه عربستان مبنی بر اینکه ما جنگ و درگیری را به داخل مرزهای ایران خواهیم کشاند افزود: هیچگاه دشمنان این سرزمین چه قبل از آغاز جنگ تحمیلی و چه دردوران دفاع مقدس از توطئه و دسیسه فرو گذار نبودند.
وی افزود: امروز یک تاجر پیشه در موضع زمامداری آمریکا قرار گرفته و تصور می کند می تواند استقلال ملت ها را به بازی گرفت و یا امنیت را خرید.
وی گفت: تجاری سازی امنیت، بر دستگاه سیاست گذاری آمریکا حاکم است و امروز این جوان متکی بر ثروت نفتی در عربستان مستانه حرف می زند و ملت ما را تهدید کرده و می گوید دامنه جنگ را به داخل مرزهای ایران می کشانیم. وزیر دفاع و پشتیبانی نیروهای مسلح خطاب به زمامداران نظام سلطه گفت: مگر شما لحظه ای سراغ دارید که با ملت ایران نجنگیده باشید شما معتقد به تفکر جاهلی هستید که غیر از خود همه را کافر می دانید.
سردار دهقان افزود: شما با دشمن تاریخی ایران، رژیم صهیونیستی عقد اخوت می بندید، امروز طرح ناتو عربی بر علیه کیست؟ برعلیه رژیم صهیونیستی ؟ یا برعلیه یمن؟
http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13960218000635

Iranian Minister of Defense Brigadier General Hossein Dehqan: premature governing and their relies on oil wealth, has intoxicated Saudi regime words

Oh shut up, u n ur out of propotion dellusions, saudis maybe a bit overconservative when it comes to women but they dont hang women for killing rapists in selfdefence...read this kid n see the becon of light that iran is, this womens case was not even properly investugated because she was a sunni. U should see what they do to rapists in arabia....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/reyhaneh-jabbari-message_n_6054896.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom