What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iranians really think they can use these scare tactics against Saudis.

lets be honest if saudis wanted to they could bomb iran into stoneage, all iran has to hit back with is missiles, the US carriers can take care of them

Persian culture wasn't heavily influenced by Arab culture. It were the Persian scientist who heavily dominated the Islamic scientific age, poetry mastery, hadith collectors, etc. The Arabs in fact adopted Persian bureaucracy when they build their empires.

We only adopted the script and religion.

The Turks, like all other others who invaded Iran, eventually adopted Persian culture because of its richness and splendor.
The point I was trying to make was that most of this influence from Farsi wasnt direct, it was only due to Turkics adopting it for convinience's sake.
Arabic influence on Iran is numerous, just for an example the language was called Parsi, changed to Farsi after Arab influence.
And a similar argument could be made of the native Elamite/Jiroft Iranians adopting the proto-Iranian language of the steppe nomads due to its relative richness and splendor.

Iran didn't cut or even downgrade diplomatic relations with Saudi, they did, pulling a few midget countries along with them. We are defending ourselves and people expect us to settle things down.
Relations were downgraded after Iranians burnt down the Saudi embassy in Teheran, burning down a foreign embassy is defending? Iranians have attacked the US, UK embassies in the past too.

Relations were downgraded after Iranians burnt down the Saudi embassy in Teheran, burning down a foreign embassy is defending? Iranians have attacked the US, UK embassies in the past too.
Protesters who got arrested later, not government.

Thanks.
Shame you Iranians can't even get a visa to The States with the travel ban and all that.

Wouldn't want to.

Oh, and both travel bans got repealed. Keep up.

Arabic influence on Iran is numerous, just for an example the language was called Parsi, changed to Farsi after Arab influence.

We Bersians still use P extensively in our language, they still don't use it :lol:

IMO both countries are playing Who is the biggest idiot ?

with half middle east already burning these two want to cook the other half too :hitwall:

Why is soheil banned? He was far from the only one indulging in insults

? You must be no older than 10 years old. Pull your head out of somewhere, Turkey is not Arabic, we haven't lost any wars in a century.

Iranians: we don't bow to anyone! We are the most powerful nation on Earth and can take on the whole world combined, in one afternoon.

Some time later;
*accepts nuclear deal*

America: Incase you're wondering Iranians, yep we along with the global community still view you as the 'crème de la crème' when it comes to spreading and facilitating terrorism around the world.

Me: LOL

Don't take these parsik nonces too seriously; they're actually brainwashed into thinking the world revolves around tehran and their WW2 weapons. LOL.

Can someone tell me which was the last war Arabs won?

Any Arab nation ....

Lots of big talk happening. Must be based on a proven track record.

Instead we hear Saudis, Egyptians, Turks and hilariously, Pakistanis, acting as if they are military superpowers.

Against a nation of fighters who've actually fought, and done something very alien to the Arabs and Pakistanis.

Won.

Suez war

Yom kippur

Unification of Saudi Arabia

Middle Eastern theatre of World War I

Gulf War

Just to name a few.

Besides one of the largest genocides in the last century, I don't think you guys have done anything of note.

Holding on to NATO coattails and getting shunned by the EU, and degenerating into a fundamentalist battleground, is what you are best known for, apologies for being frank.
Stick to your Indian politics. And don't expect me to act as dishonarable as you and insult an entire nation. Despicable!

Maybe this will prevent millions of your likes to go to the GCC to work. The remittances alone feed millions of your people.

We should just ban all Indian non-Muslims, we should spare the Muslims because if they go back they will be lynched for eating beef.

So many more useful and grateful people could replace them.

You guys did not butcher a million Armenians.

They just "died" ....

All those poor Sikhs... they just "died"

What are you talking about "Indian beauty"? Are you going to compare the military history of Arabs (who created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history - more than any other ethnic group in the top 15) with that of Iranians?

There is no people in the Muslim world that can compare with our military legacy and triumphs. So don't go there.

Are you one of those 45 million Shia Indians who think that they are of Arab ancestry yet worship the Iranian Mullah's who ironically claim that same ancestry?

The same Iranians who could not defeat 1 single Arab country (Iraq) and who have not won a single war in what 2-3 centuries but rather lost territory?

Is that the "invisible" entity that you are referring to?

Yes, I am sure that not only KSA, the GCC and entire Arab world (almost 500 million people) have sleepless nights because of the usual harmless Mullah barking.

Also Indians (a 70 year old invention that is composed of 100's of different ethnic groups and people who differ as much as a Somalian differs from a Swede) are one of the last people on the planet to talk about military defeats or victories for that matter. Take a look at your history.

Have you guys ever had a single empire let alone ventured out of your own territory? Anyway talking about you as 1 people is absurd given the diversity that is only comparable to Sub-Saharan Africans. If not for the British you would still be ruled by 1000's upon 1000's of different princely states. Ironically a lot of those princely states and their dynasts claimed either Arab, Persian or Turkic origins.

At least you have kept the caste system alive!

Anyway your username is Arabic.:lol:

As for bragging about winning supposed wars against Pakistan, it is not an achievement when you outnumber them by a ratio of 7 or 8. That's like 8 guys ganging up on 1 guy. Some achievement!

Anyway I have no problem with India or Indians but some of you guys are quite annoying and you have a tendency to stick your noses into affairs that have nothing to do with you.

Do you ever see Arabs commenting about your internal rivalries with Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and what not?

Just mind your own business and know that the average Iranian look at you in the same manner as those you complain about do. Maybe even worse. However continue the licking to our great amusement. Maybe you should enlist in a possible war to show your devotion? Commenting below PressTV articles is not going to change anything.
Aren't you tired of posting the same CRAP over and over? its been 40 pages and you still post the same shit like a rhesus with access to WWW.
40 pages of the same map over and over again? don't you have a life or sth to that extend?

yeah we've lost territory, my Turkish friend. hows life treating you after ottoman rule BTW? i mean think about it, if you still were under ottoman rule you'd actually have sth to say in this thread except butthurt maps. like talk about your science power or non-oil tech exports. but Saudi family changed the country name after themselves and instead spent all your money on food :(

If you were still a Turk, at least you'd have lots of things to be proud of. great economy, the right to vote, women being able to drive and go out withought any "companion" to secure them.

Sad indeed.

Iran produces 0.2% more science than the whole arab world. ouch. sad days for Arabs, ain't it my turk brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom