What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys did not butcher a million Armenians.

They just "died" ....

Yup. I claim Arab ancestry. :lol:

You are laughing but numerous Indian princely states, including the foremost pre-1947 India creation, Nizam of Hyderabad, claimed Arab ancestry. Not only that millions upon millions of Indian Muslims claim to be Sayyid's.

Anyway your username is Arabic so congratulations on this front.

Aren't you tired of posting the same CRAP over and over? its been 40 pages and you still post the same shit like a rhesus with access to WWW.
40 pages of the same map over and over again? don't you have a life or sth to that extend?

yeah we've lost territory, my Turkish friend. hows life treating you after ottoman rule BTW? i mean think about it, if you still were under ottoman rule you'd actually have sth to say in this thread except butthurt maps. like talk about your science power or non-oil tech exports. but Saudi family changed the country name after themselves and instead spent all your money on food :(

If you were still a Turk, at least you'd have lots of things to be proud of. great economy, the right to vote, women being able to drive and go out withought any "companion" to secure them.

Sad indeed.

Iran produces 0.2% more science than the whole arab world. ouch. sad days for Arabs, ain't it my turk brother?

Rhesus :rofl:

Aren't you tired of posting the same CRAP over and over? its been 40 pages and you still post the same shit like a rhesus with access to WWW.
40 pages of the same map over and over again? don't you have a life or sth to that extend?

yeah we've lost territory, my Turkish friend. hows life treating you after ottoman rule BTW? i mean think about it, if you still were under ottoman rule you'd actually have sth to say in this thread except butthurt maps. like talk about your science power or non-oil tech exports. but Saudi family changed the country name after themselves and instead spent all your money on food :(

If you were still a Turk, at least you'd have lots of things to be proud of. great economy, the right to vote, women being able to drive and go out withought any "companion" to secure them.

Sad indeed.

Iran produces 0.2% more science than the whole arab world. ouch. sad days for Arabs, ain't it my turk brother?

Hardly any part of Arabia was under Ottoman rule and the one that was, was mostly self-governed. However yes, parts of the Arab world were under Ottoman rule for 4 centuries and afterwards the French and Brits arrived for a few decades, some places a bit longer. However this is nothing in comparison with Iran's proud history of being the foremost visited doormat by outsiders ranging from ancient Semites such as Akkadians and Assyrians, Greeks, Arabs, Turks, Mongols, Russians, West and Arabs again in the fairly recent era in the form of Oman who controlled much of Southern Iran!

Anyway my stateless Kurdish friend, I hope that you one day, for the first time in your history, can have a independent Kurdish state that you can call a home instead of being ruled by Arabs, Persians and Turks. Maybe you will have something to be proud of for once.

And my map must really hurt you. It's for educational purposes and to show people how ridiculous your fake and empty "bravado" is.

As for your "science" statistics this was already disproved by neutral users (not from the region) here and elsewhere ages ago. In fact it showed that the output of the GCC alone (let alone the remaining Arab world) is bigger than that of Iran. However have in mind that "photoshop" achievements are not taken seriously anywhere outside of Iran and North Korea, your great allies that you resemble the most in the region.

EDIT: I forgot a few Pashtun tribes conquering parts of your entity 250 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durrani_Empire

What a long proud list. You should be very proud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hardly any part of Arabia was under Ottoman rule and the one that was, was mostly self-governed. However yes, parts of the Arab world were under Ottoman rule for 4 centuries and afterwards the French and Brits arrived for 2-3 decades. However this is nothing in comparison with Iran's proud history of being the foremost visited doormat by outsiders ranging from ancient Semites such as Akkadians and Assyrians, Greeks, Arabs, Turks, Mongols, Russians, West and even Arabs in the fairly recent era in the form of Oman!

Anyway my stateless Kurdish friend, I hope that you one day, for the first time in your history, can have a independent Kurdish state that you can call a home instead of being ruled by Arabs, Persians and Turks. Maybe you will have something to be proud of for once.

cold.jpg

Sad indeed.

Savage

Hardly any part of Arabia was under Ottoman rule and the one that was, was mostly self-governed. However yes, parts of the Arab world were under Ottoman rule for 4 centuries and afterwards the French and Brits arrived for 2-3 decades. However this is nothing in comparison with Iran's proud history of being the foremost visited doormat by outsiders ranging from ancient Semites such as Akkadians and Assyrians, Greeks, Arabs, Turks, Mongols, Russians, West and Arabs again in the fairly recent era in the form of Oman who controlled much of Southern Iran!

And my map must really hurt you. It's for educational purposes and to show people how ridiculous your fake and empty "bravado" is.
The reason behind the fact that Arabia was hardly "visited" by anyone is because there was nothing for anyone to visit. what would anyone achieve by attacking a desert with sand-dwellers trying to eat their bones? what would they seek? water? culture? science? :-)

When we conquered the world from china to Egypt, we didn't even come to your way although you were just down there being all pathetic. why? cause we don't need a desert with sand-dwellers to rule, we needed culture and civility:undecided:

i heard you guys grow good dates though and cactus of course.

there are rumors that once a Persian king wanted to explore those God-forsaken lands but his army ran away since they saw ghosts of young girls roaming the skies. must have been due to them being buried alive. poor girls

Anyway, as i was saying, i don't know why didn't you import some good habbits from our turk brethren. like marrying only one girl, giving them basic human rights like walking the streets, giving them some makeup for the sake of **** and letting them drive

Pakistan have strong relations with saudia.
Yeah, and that concerns me a lot.

Because if Pakistan will leave them, any one dare to destroyed them.
If Pakistan leaves them, they still have US to watch over them with their nuclear shield.

There is chain network among Muslims, & Saudia is core center. That's all.
Is that why many Muslims don't like Al Saud dynasty?

I don't think so they are overrated.

Its your imagination.
Sure, they have the equipment, but they don't have the strategists. That's why they were getting their arses kicked not long ago in Yemen. Until they resorted to more extreme measures. That's why they need Pakistan even though they have better military equipment. That's why they call instructors from countries like Pakistan and US. Because they're overrated.

I do not think so that you have army background.
You'd be surprised.

What are you going to do about it :undecided:

Give us a taste of 9/11? an i mean the porsche .

Send us these sand-dewellers?
isis-103.jpg

pls spare us from your Wrath oh the master of universe, the great Saudi, the master of science and culture .lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-yousaf-butt-/saudi-wahhabism-islam-terrorism_b_6501916.html

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...UaigotNBytbXNefvMA_CIBFrmrk8yd9z7ZAj1i3cR2Cp9

Versus :

http://i.dawn.com/large/2015/06/557828b9d9bb7.jpg

ISIS, that was really original.:lol: A group that has as much to do with KSA as it has with Iran. Anyway the Mullah's are the godfather of most terrorist groups in the region and have been that since they came to power 40 years ago. In fact they are terrorists themselves. They are and have been the equivalent of North Korea for their entire existence. It's a grand Wahhabi/Salafi/Sunni/Najdi/Arab/Zionist/Ba'athi cannibal conspiracy.:(

Yes, KSA should really try to emulate Iran when it comes to execution rates, corruption, HDI index, crime etc. All aspects where Iran is lightyears behind. Maybe we should have a "holy" Mullah ruling us and make him chose 4-5 accepted people from his inner circle and call an "election" and pretend that we are a "democratic" state and not a theocratic hellhole that the entire world and all objective statistics showcase.

At least the GCC are not hypocrites and not only that, they are doing many times better and more for their people. Which is why 500.000 of your compatriots have escaped to the GCC where many are opening up kebab shops, selling carpets and pistachios and offering other services that there is no need to elaborate on.

Anyway biji Kurdistan, you will need it, and lastly don't ever voice any wishes for autonomy otherwise you risk hanging from a crane and your execution being filmed and ending up on the internet as so many hangings from Iran, in particular from Kermanshah and of the oppressed Kurds in Iran. Sad.:(

I got to go. Better go back to studying and finish your studies. This way you might afford escaping from Iran one day like millions of your compatriots are dreaming about.

Whoever edited this picture is a degenerate and should be punched repeatedly on the face. I know you Iranians have no respect for the holiest city but you should atleast respect religious sentiments of Muslims as a civilized person.
Don't you think the ones who destroyed 90 percent of Islamic heritage from the early days of Islam need that punch more than the poor guy who made the picture and is not Iranian at all ?

We Bersians still use P extensively in our language, they still don't use it :lol:

It is not a letter in our language for us to use it. The letter "P", has been arguably under-used in Farsi. Check what Esfahan used to be called before Omar's era for example.

It is not a letter in our language for us to use it. The letter "P", has been arguably under-used in Farsi. Check what Esfahan used to be called before Omar's era for example.
I bet yo don't know its historic name for the information its Aspandana .

By the way p is not underused in Persian language I wonder who told you that.

I bet yo don't know its historic name for the information its Aspadana .

By the way p is not underused in Persian language I wonder who told you that.

Exactly, it used to have a "P", but now it doesn't "Aspadana" became "Esfahan". I have read some Persian nationalists literature where they said that it has been under-used due to the Tazis "trying to delete it", as they said. It is amazing that we do have other letters which no language probably has, but we don't have "P" "and "V" ! When speaking in English, the "P" is the hardest letter to pronounce. We don't have a problem with TH, but many learners do...

Exactly, it used to have a "P", but now it doesn't "Aspadana" became "Esfahan". I have read some Persian nationalists literature where they said that it has been under-used due to the Tazis "trying to delete it", as they said. It is amazing that we do have other letters which no language probably has, but we don't have "P" "and "V" ! When speaking in English, the "P" is the hardest letter to pronounce. We don't have a problem with TH, but many learners do...
oh thats why you couldn't say Persian Gulf while the whole world does and did for the past thousands of years!!!
must be due to selective-mutism.

Say Persian for 7000 times maybe you'll get better

oh thats why you couldn't say Persian Gulf while the whole world does and did for the past thousands of years!!!
must be due to selective-mutism.

Say Persian for 7000 times maybe you'll get better

الخليج الكردي

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom