What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
الخليج الكردي
drinking الببسی while doing الجهاد النکاح ? must be fun

i_db16fcf0b11.jpg

With the problems muslims face from countries like America and India proxy war between Sunni and Shia regimes is the last thing we need. Saudi and Iran should work to mend fences. Pakistan should play a positive role in uniting the 2 countries and bringing them closer.

The problem appears to be mullahs having too much power. These are the same mullahs who cannot only decipher the truly liberal message of Islam but also fail to tolerate other religions and clearly other sects. The muslim world needs to take a tough stance towards tyrant America. But we are locked in our own feuds and petty squabbling.

البحر الفارسی
الخلیج الکردی
النکاح السعودی

so many -Al- in your language brah

You see, it just pops up in every word like fish. You are good in combining senescence in zaban soosmar-khoran, apparently.

Finally, some sanity here in these endless pages..

Well Thanks Akhi and I hope our countrymen from both sides stop making ourselves look like immature fools on some other country's internet forum. 10,000 words, 20 posts, 10 thanks, 5 links of glorious middle eastern style lampooning by Saudis and Iranians ... LOL

Yes we are inherent enemies and I am your subhuman mutah rafidi and you are my dimwit lizard eating beddo savage. We cant change that in our own selves or in each other even if we write a billion words here then whats the point of keyboard warrior-ship from both sides.

NOPE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten

BEAT YOU TO IT

EGYPT FOR THE WIN!

Semitics-1 Persians-0
I like Egypt, fascinating history. But your argument is not accurate.

Atenism is considered monolatrism which is not same as monotheism.

As far as monotheism goes some say Zoroastrianism has its roots as early as 1700 BCE which predates Atenism.

Also Zoroastrianism is a full religion with many elements that were later used in the three major Abrahamic religions. One God, devil, heaven and hell, angels, free will.

Finally, ancient Egyptians were Hamitic, not Semitic.

:-)

The thread is about Iran and KSA , please keep Pakistan and turkey out of it, and Pakistani Members , hold your horses before you nuke Iran or disrespect KSA .. their rivalry is going on for a while they are issuing statements but there is no War, they will get back to normal in few days/week/months ..

you are saying that the chosen army will "slaughter" arabs and thats why they will be a minority but thats not really a thing. The population will be less due to the massive war as well as 3rd population dying due to disease. And thats not limited to Arabs only. Not only that but the bloodshed doesn't include arab peninsula when it comes to the civil war including leaders because Arab will go through the "princes fighting". The war of arabs includes areas of Assham, iran, iraq, syria, palestine, israel,jordon, yemen, eqypt... and most of this is already happening or happened
There is a thing called reading between the lines of hadith and connecting them and then there is blowing them out of the proportion. Please refrain from doing the latter.

I am giving the shorter version. In the longer version, it is complicated just as the politics and its intake on Middle East. Arab population will be decimated everywhere; from USA-Russia proxy wars to KSA-Iran sectarian wars, and then the chosen Army [internal political crisis]. Again, that is just theory reading on the on-going situation as we observe.

But Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) did declare prophesy that in the last hour, Arabs would be minority. That is confirmed. So do the math.

So the message is that those Arabs won't be Muslims? Because Quran nowhere permits slaughtering Muslims.

It is not about Holy Quran. It is about what will happen in the future.

Something tells me that Arab population will be decimated due to proxy wars of Russia-USA, then their sectarian wars with Iran, and even then they will revolt [internal political crisis] against the rightly guided leader accompanied by the chosen army.

The latter is possibility on the card while the former is already happening especially with the on-going proxy wars of Russia-USA proxy wars using Middle East as battle ground and sectarian wars with Iran using Middle East as battle ground.

Honestly, it is not rocket science to figure out what will be the outcome of Arab population judging by on-going situation in Middle East.

It is not about Holy Quran. It is about what will happen in the future.

When you predict future .......... you are going against Quran ....... so basically when you bring in hear say predicting future (mass slaughter of Muslims) then Quran and its message is very much relevant.

MUhammad (Peace be upon him) was messenger of ALLAH like many other messengers and none of them were Prophets ........... none of them were sent to predict future or declare prophecies, one must remember how Messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him) replied to people when they asked him about judgement day ........ His (peace be upon him) response was clear "How would I know I am a human being like you my job is to convey and deliver the message". What future beholds is only known by ALLAH and no other.

You are talking about mass slaughter of humans that too Muslims ........... and that too by someone a Muslim leader who Muslim people think would come to sort out their mess and problems that they created. Sorry that person has come many times in history already........... not coming. Only viable option for Muslims is to understand the message of Quran properly and implement it and drop anything that contradicts Quran. Their state won't change unless they change it themselves, they will remain in cesspool as long as they keep divided. Unity is the key ...... multiple times Quran has told us unite, remain united, don't create divisions amongst yourselves ....... but do we care?

Something tells me that Arab population will be decimated due to proxy wars of Russia-USA, then their sectarian wars with Iran, and even then they will revolt [internal political crisis] against the rightly guided leader accompanied by the chosen army. The latter is possibility on the card while the former is already happening especially with falling trap to the proxy wars of Russia-USA proxy wars and sectarian wars with Iran.

It's a man written script ....... only that Muslims believe it like fools and are making sure that it happens. See the tragedy .............. someone killing himself under a spell of the killer and considering that act of killing himself as some sacred religious stuff. Nothing more nothing less.

When you predict future .......... you are going against Quran ....... so basically when you bring in hear say predicting future (mass slaughter of Muslims) then Quran and its message is very much relevant.

I take it you are not familiar with the prophecy revealed in the Authentic Hadiths through the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). The Authentic Hadith is devoted to the great details about unseen future, even prophesied about WW3, the end game for Arab population,...etc.

Not only that, even Friends of Allah aka Awlia Allah have been blessed with unseen knowledge prior to the future. It is on the record.

As for me;

It is not prediction as it is just theory based on what is happening right now. It is based on the pattern that is leading towards the prophesied climate since Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) already prophesied that Arabs will be minority, and they would be slaughtered just as animals would be for consumption. No amount of denial is going to change the fact since i am not surprised given the acknowledged proxy wars between Russia and USA at the expense of Middle East and sectarian wars between KSA and Iran at the expense of Middle East.

Everyday, Arab people are being slaughtered to death by terrorist-outfits I hope you follow the news on Middle East closely.

@Fallen King

Sorry my friend I don't believe in anything that contradicts Quran .......... Quran is my source and light to guidance in these troubling times, you can also refer

53:35 , 6:50, 7:188, 10:20, 72:26 and many other and see for yourself what Quran has to say.

Again I will say Muslims are fooled and trapped into killing themselves by their own hands, this trap isn't a day's work but spans over centuries. It's all a man written script and Muslims consider it holy.

The only viable option is to Unite and remain united. And the only source for unity is Quran. Understand and implement it and Muslims will be rewarded and in turn Humanity will prosper ............. stay divided and we will remain cursed by our own actions ........ no Imam or anyone else can help to change that.

Everyday, Arab people are being slaughtered to death by terrorist-outfits I hope you follow the news on Middle East closely.

Can't you see Muslims are slaughtered because they remain divided? It is simple common sense why would we need any prophecies to understand this.

I earliest told you, don't try Muslim.

Tried
Tested
and Found Wanting at times and excellent at times.

And do you imply that the Iranians are not Muslim? @Sher Malang

You may be a commando, hence gave you the badge.

And seriously, first learn to form a sentence. Fight my arse!

They are greedy and needy;

They have been playing with India against Pakistan, and had their eyes on Balochistan since long.
India worked on their strategy with Iran, i,e entice Iran to capture balochistan once it is reasonably weakened.

Right now Iran is threatened from all sides, Saudi ARabia USA, etc
so they are issuing threats to everyone on daily basis .
This shows the level of insecurity these shameless people have.
Yep, textbook signs of frustration and failiure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom