What's new

If push had come to shove, we would have decimated Pak Navy during Balakot strike: Indian Navy chief

Well, when push comes to shove people tend to make hard choices and i'm sure your government would have done the same. Whatever transpired in between is of mere conjecture but i'm glad that the crisis was averted.

Very well but no professional Navy or defence force makes statements like these anywhere in the world.

I am surprised to say the least.
It really shows their desperation, does not paint a good image at all.

Even if that were true, we would have destroyed the entire Pakistan Navy (or atleast 90%) for the loss of just two subs.

Just like how you destroyed the entire Pakistan Air Force for the loss of a wing commander being captured, a jet, a helicopter and 6 airmen?

Wake up. Come down the ladder, you're dreaming too high. India ain't a superpower.

You must be knowing that In geneva convention, prisoners are not returned in just two days. Something else is required to get them back in two days.

Lies take different shapes as per the requirements of times. They need not stick to a single narrative.
whats the update on 2 JFTS shot down over multan, celebrations went on for couple of days across the border but since then they all went silent,Please be a good lamb and ask your journalists/politicians to atleast release pictures of wreckage its been 3 months since then

Well, when push comes to shove people tend to make hard choices and i'm sure your government would have done the same. Whatever transpired in between is of mere conjecture but i'm glad that the crisis was averted.
we breached LOC in broad day light with package of 24 jets Your Senior command barely escaped our bombs
we shot down your 2 jets bombed 6 different targets and in panic you shot down your own chopper with 6 on board
If this wanst push coming to shove I dont know what will be

I believe annihilated/destroyed would have been more apt, Nitin Gokhale is being lenient here, coast-guard sized navies don't stand a chance against a blue water navy in IOR.
:bunny: Pak navy to the Ind navy.

I see the Indians that had gone into hiding after they lost a jet, are now slowly coming out.
They had 3 months to think what to reply after we annihilated them, takes time to recover from shock of that scale

They had 3 months to think what to reply after we annihilated them, takes time to recover from shock of that scale
they will continue to come up with useless and lame responses for years to come

On the 27th of Feb Pakistan literally shoved its c up your a unlubed and your national response was to say "the tea is fantashtik".

After 6 months thier naval commanders decided they better pipe up too. Don't blame them they wear white trousers. Sh1t stains are harder to hide.

Pakistan had a huge Oaktree tree 'shove' down the indian arse on Feb 27; now if that is not a 'SHOVE' for indians then what is it?? Empire State building maybe??:omghaha::omghaha:

Same way you could have confirm kill of Our Pilot but as a good will gesture, you returned him in 2 days.
Except that instead of saying we COULD/WOULD have done this and that...Pak actually did it.

Pak said we WILL respond...and then did it in broad day light. They intruded and attacked ur territory, shot down ur Mig21 and captured ur pilot.

In ur la la land they keep telling u that it was some Indian achievement to have Abhinandan released so quickly...that's just another one of ur government's lies to save face. Is that "mighty Indian power" only good to secure the release of one person? What about Kulbhushan Jadhav?

Wake up kid and smell the coffee. Any country with balls will consider it an act of war if someone attacked their territory, shot down their jet, and captured their pilot. Instead u guys chickened out and started claiming that humiliation as some sort of victory with these grand claims that u "WOULD'VE" destroyed Pak and what not. Why not back up ur words with actions? Too scared? Or incapable?

Yep, that's why these guys will be with us in a couple of years, then you can try destroying.

1-image-32.jpg

Pakistan-to-procure-two-more-guided-missile-frigates-from-China.jpg

images

turkish-navy-ada-class-corvettes-milgem-project-3.jpg

Type-039C_Yuan_cover.jpg

Push come to shove? PAF decimating the Indian military targets, put Indian army depo out of action, "pinged" Indian army chief Pippin in dev HQ. India do have a very high threshold of pain while getting raped.

I guess this chap needs the same treatment given to Gen Pippin during OP swift retort.
we breached LOC in broad day light with package of 24 jets
Only 3-4 jets managed to cross LoC that too by less than 4 km.
Your Senior command barely escaped our bombs
All bombs missed by atleast 700m as revealed by IAF chief
we shot down your 2 jets bombed 6 different targets
Only one 37 year old obsolete MiG 21 was lost and bombs missed and no damage.
and in panic you shot down your own chopper with 6 on board
It was fault of heli pilot for not switching proper IFF mode

Yep, that's why these guys will be with us in a couple of years, then you can try destroying.

1-image-32.jpg

Pakistan-to-procure-two-more-guided-missile-frigates-from-China.jpg

images

turkish-navy-ada-class-corvettes-milgem-project-3.jpg

Type-039C_Yuan_cover.jpg
ok.
But in 5 years we will recieve 9 stealth frigates, 4 destroyers and 4 SSK and at least 3 Nuclear subs

Even if that were true, we would have destroyed the entire Pakistan Navy (or atleast 90%) for the loss of just two subs.

in in imaginary world, fantasy land.....Would have is a suhanay sapnay but when time came what actually supa powa did....same what you doing now///could have, should have......cloud was fake, rafael hota to.....

Back
Top Bottom