What's new

If push had come to shove, we would have decimated Pak Navy during Balakot strike: Indian Navy chief

We know that Axomiya is the Indo Aryan language spoken in Assam, India, the question is about your suffix added. What does it means and depict in Assam or Assamese, just a naive question.
Young male in Axomiya language, criticize me by all means for my opinions but don't stoop so low.. A cursory glance online would have let that poster know more about my username.

Blah blah blah. How much more push to shove is needed after taking down Su-30, taking down flying coffin along with fake hero Abhinondon, getting into occupied territories and smoking Hindu military installations and making the Indians shoot their own chopper? LOL

These Indians are fools. The world has moved on and everyone has debunked Hindu fantasies of shooting down F-16.

The Hindu is still fantasizing about what could have been.

This is what is properly called "licking the wounds".

"Ib kay maar kay daikh."

I am tired of explaining to your countrymen what my username means, seek help from those you have quoted perhaps they are not as narrow minded as you are to think of everything in terms of Urdu/Punjabi.. Meanwhile try abstaining from ad hominem attacks.
Nahh you dont need any explanation after your earlier post. It was self explanatory.

Even if that were true, we would have destroyed the entire Pakistan Navy (or atleast 90%) for the loss of just two subs.
Abey kyun apni neharmun apni bisti karanay aajatay ho?

This guy gets spanking everyday on PDF..

We have many on PDF, @swnjo and @hembo are from Assam as is @halupridol who unfortunately was banned just a few days back.

So when NE is strangulating the chicken neck of India and coming out as separate entities...pun here.

Yes NE sister states are unlike India only Assam has some semblance with mainland India due to language, rest of the states are unlike anything in India, BTW I like the abundance of nature and nurture of old craft and skills there.

So when NE is strangulating the chicken neck of India and coming out as separate entities...pun here.

Yes NE sister states are unlike India only Assam has some semblance with mainland India due to language, rest of the states are unlike anything in India, BTW I like the abundance of nature and nurture of old craft and skills there.
Yes, but Assam is the gateway for the other NE states to access the mainland and the states have sisterly relations mostly. I have uploaded a couple of vids in a thread some time back about a North Indian guy enjoying NE hospitality in Assam(including my town). Our culture and cuisine is vastly different than the mainland but our diversity binds us together.

Back
Top Bottom