What's new

If push had come to shove, we would have decimated Pak Navy during Balakot strike: Indian Navy chief

Twice INS submarine was thwarted and denied entry into Pakistan waters... and still this idiot has the guts to make such a claim.

Thought India Navy is any professional and competent, they are exactly the same as IAF, incompetent nincompoop(have used this word as it suits India as a whole).

so IN is also coulda, woulda, shoulda just like braindead IAF...why they cant be same, the DNA is not different.

The end of your nick name resembles the quality of your post. @Areesh @war&peace @DESERT FIGHTER
I am tired of explaining to your countrymen what my username means, seek help from those you have quoted perhaps they are not as narrow minded as you are to think of everything in terms of Urdu/Punjabi.. Meanwhile try abstaining from ad hominem attacks.

I am tired of explaining to your countrymen what my username means,

We know that Axomiya is the Indo Aryan language spoken in Assam, India, the question is about your suffix added. What does it means and depict in Assam or Assamese, just a naive question.

Back
Top Bottom