What's new

If push had come to shove, we would have decimated Pak Navy during Balakot strike: Indian Navy chief

yeah yeah it didn't get a scratch but whole MKI went down By ARRAAM @Suresh Garapeddi :sarcastic::suicide2::suicide::lol::rofl:;):enjoy:

You know what is GENEVA CONVENTION IS @Surya 1 :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

You must be knowing that In geneva convention, prisoners are not returned in just two days. Something else is required to get them back in two days.

But u were saying JF 17 shot down both jets?

Lies take different shapes as per the requirements of times. They need not stick to a single narrative.

Thought India Navy is any professional and competent, they are exactly the same as IAF, incompetent nincompoop(have used this word as it suits India as a whole).

so IN is also coulda, woulda, shoulda just like braindead IAF...why they cant be same, the DNA is not different.
Full scale war is coming ..
Don't cry then .....

Yes, but Assam is the gateway for the other NE states to access the mainland and the states have sisterly relations mostly. I have uploaded a couple of vids in a thread some time back about a North Indian guy enjoying NE hospitality in Assam(including my town). Our culture and cuisine is vastly different than the mainland but our diversity binds us together.

What Assam or for that matter NE 7(Sikkim excluded) sister states are getting from India as confederation, most of the time I hear dissenting views from NE people how India is using the NE states(oil, minerals) and doling out a few bucks as royalty and state funds also....

Quote from a NE Indian:
It is nothing to be surprised because NE was never a part of India or any Indian kingdoms before the British came and conquered this whole landmass and now the ones that should be part of India like Bangladesh and Pakistan are independent whereas the ones like Northeast that should be independent are under Indian Union.

Assamese is the only Indo-Aryan language in the north east while the rest are Tibeto-Burman and Khasi is the lone Austro-Asiatic language.

Since there has been not much interaction between the mainlanders or south Asian descent with the north easterners for many centuries differences will be there and this is highly noticeable in terms of traditions, customs, food and beliefs.

It is so different that we north easterners did not even get the chance to learn about our history when we were in school and because of that differnces the central government has decided its unnecessary for the mainlanders to learn about the Ahoms, Meiteis, Jaintias, etc but we unfortunately have to learn all that crap about the Mughals, Cholas, Guptas, etc which is not fair and in my view irrelevant, pointless and what's the point.

and when push did come to shove...
5c7e5f4e26289821e3245f66-750-375.jpg

:coffee: chai ij just...fantashtik!:enjoy:

What Assam or for that matter NE 7(Sikkim excluded) sister states are getting from India as confederation, most of the time I hear dissenting views from NE people how India is using the NE states(oil, minerals) and doling out a few bucks as royalty and state funds also....

Quote from a NE Indian:
It is nothing to be surprised because NE was never a part of India or any Indian kingdoms before the British came and conquered this whole landmass and now the ones that should be part of India like Bangladesh and Pakistan are independent whereas the ones like Northeast that should be independent are under Indian Union.

Assamese is the only Indo-Aryan language in the north east while the rest are Tibeto-Burman and Khasi is the lone Austro-Asiatic language.

Since there has been not much interaction between the mainlanders or south Asian descent with the north easterners for many centuries differences will be there and this is highly noticeable in terms of traditions, customs, food and beliefs.

It is so different that we north easterners did not even get the chance to learn about our history when we were in school and because of that differnces the central government has decided its unnecessary for the mainlanders to learn about the Ahoms, Meiteis, Jaintias, etc but we unfortunately have to learn all that crap about the Mughals, Cholas, Guptas, etc which is not fair and in my view irrelevant, pointless and what's the point.
But parts of Assam were, like the Kamarupa kingdom. My tribe Ahoms had an uninterrupted 7 centuries rule thwarting every invasion from North India, likewise the kosaris, chutiyas and moran had theirs. Gradually every tribe became streamlined with the Assamese culture whilst retaining their individual identity.

What you speak of is not feasible, Assam alone is a hotspot of numerous tribes and if we count the Bengali speaking people into consideration that number only increases. It is simply not possible to divide the NE on the basis of tribal or religious affiliations.

On 27 feb night.. Chiefs of all indian forces showen middle finger to modi.. Thats why modi was planning to hit pak with missiles...

The only Navy in the world that makes statements like these. Shameful, really.
Well, when push comes to shove people tend to make hard choices and i'm sure your government would have done the same. Whatever transpired in between is of mere conjecture but i'm glad that the crisis was averted.

Back
Top Bottom