What's new

if fed and prov govt neglects KHI in budget we can demand administrative independence

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
'زیادتی ہوئی تو انتظامی خودمختاری کا مطالبہ'
ڈان اردوتاریخ اشاعت 01 جون, 2014
538b69d67d6cf.jpg

فاروق ستار---- فائل فوٹو
متحدہ قومی موومنٹ کے رہنما فاروق ستار نے کہا ہے کہ سندھ کے شہری علاقوں کےساتھ وفاقی اور صوبائی بجٹ میں اگر زیادتی کی گئی توخدشہ ہے کہ وہ اپنے لیے ایک انتظامی خودمختاری کا مطالبہ کرسکتے ہیں۔

ڈان نیوز کے مطابق ایم کیو ایم کے مرکز نائن زیرو پر پریس کانفرنس کرتے ہوئے فاروق ستار نے کہا کہ پاکستان کا ستر فیصد ریونیو دینے والے شہرکو اس کے حصے سے محروم کرنے کی کوشش ناکام بنادیں گے۔

ان کا کہنا تھا کہ ایم کیو ایم پیرکو اسلام آباد میں وفاقی جبکہ پانچ جون کو سندھ کا صوبائی شیڈو بجٹ پیش کرے گی۔

فاروق ستار نے دعویٰ کیا کہ الطاف حسین کا معاشی وژن ہی پاکستان کی معاشی مشکلات کا حل ہے۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ کراچی سمیت سندھ کے شہری علاقوں کےلیے وفاقی بجٹ میں حصہ دینے کا مطالبہ کردیا۔

"کراچی میں بسنے والے پاکستان کی آبادی کاتیرہ فیصد ہیں۔۔۔ایکنک کے اجلاس میں گیارہ اہم منصوبوں کی منظوری نہیں دی گئی جس پر حکومت سے احتجاج کرتے ہیں"۔

انہوں نے بجٹ میں کراچی کیلئے ڈیڑھ سو ارب روپے کے پیکج کا بھی مطالبہ کیا۔

ڈاکٹر فاروق ستار نے متنبہ کیا کہ اگر کراچی میں پانی کی کمی کا مسئلہ حل نہ کیا گیا تو پانی پر ہونےوالے فسادات کی ذمہ داری متحدہ پر عائد نہیں ہوگی۔

انہوں نے مطالبہ کیا کہ کراچی سرکلر ریلوے اور ماس ٹرانزٹ منصوبے پر فی الفور عمل درآمد اور جاپانی ادارے کی پیش کش سے فائدہ اٹھایا جائے۔

This is your basic goal for the last 20 years. You want Karachi to separate from Sindh. Your terrorist daddy has been craving to separate karachi from Pakistan for many years. Stop running around the point and tell the world straight up that you want to form a separate place for mahajirs. Than we will have a free hand to deal with your filth. :)

This is your basic goal for the last 20 years. You want Karachi to separate from Sindh. Your terrorist daddy has been craving to separate karachi from Pakistan for many years. Stop running around the point and tell the world straight up that you want to form a separate place for mahajirs. Than we will have a free hand to deal with your filth. :)

again you gotta get this mindset out of your head, you need to stop threatening ethnicities, you have already broken pakistan once, you gotta get out of your village and get more matured and aware about the worldly matters

i keep getting this stupid racist posts every once in a while and it is surprising that it only originates from one kind of people which u may very well guess whom im talking about, you gotta stop this hatred and division, pakistan nahi bache ga bhai is tarha

there is frankly no other word for such type of posts, please forgive me mods

i know what a garbage you are, but please be sensible, not to step on the tail and start inflaming like this

Last edited:

These retards are to scared of PPP to ask anything from them. Believe me Sindhis will beat the shit out of them when ever they talk about separate Karachi province.

These retards are to scared of PPP to ask anything from them. Believe me Sindhis will beat the shit out of them when ever they talk about separate Karachi province.

I'm all in favor of a separate province, as a Province of the Army :yahoo: No political parties allowed :p:

Secondly setting up Gilgit Baltistan as a separate province was not a very good idea. Shouldn't have been done in the first place!

Karachi should be controlled by anyone whose in federal government. It needs to be depoliticized on urgent basis.

Karachi should be controlled by anyone whose in federal government. It needs to be depoliticized on urgent basis.
Anyone who is in govt can't do that. So the next best alternative, to tap the gold mine, Karachi is, turn it over to the Army for a couple of years, just the way Lahore was. Then see the rats jumping into the sea!

Anyone who is in govt can't do that. So the next best alternative, to tap the gold mine, Karachi is, turn it over to the Army for a couple of years, just the way Lahore was. Then see the rats jumping into the sea!

same east pakistani mind set, same mentality, looks like people have not learnt anything from 1971 when pakistan broke into two

the ultimate goal of these people will be to make karachi a colony state of pakistan, which ofcourse will never become true

karachiites are as proud and respectable people as sindhis, punjabi, pukhtuns and balochs, they will never accept to become colony of any country

gilgit baltistan as a separate province is a very good idea which should have happened a long time ago, now azad kashmir should also be given all the rights it deserves and FATA as well

as i say to people whom i refer to as ******, they should come out of their little villages, little world stop being bhola or simpleton and become more aware about the world, and forgot sake try to understand those words you are speaking, is highly reflective of hate and bias, you kids should get better understanding about the words you are speaking and its repercussions

Last edited:
^^^ same east pakistani mind set, same mentality, looks like people have not learnt anything from 1971 when pakistan broke into two

the ultimate goal of these people will be to make karachi a colony state of pakistan, which ofcourse will never become true

karachiites are as proud and respectable people as sindhis, punjabi, pukhtuns and balochs, they will never accept to become colony of any country

gilgit baltistan as a separate province is a very good idea which should have happened a long time ago, now azad kashmir should also be given all the rights it deserves and FATA as well
Tell me something, IF Karachi gets to develop infrastructure, industrial, commercial, retail, education, does it matter who is doing the development? OR would you prefer the usual tag team of politicians & Bureaucrats eating 95% of the funds?

Tell me something, IF Karachi gets to develop infrastructure, industrial, commercial, retail, education, does it matter who is doing the development? OR would you prefer the usual tag team of politicians & Bureaucrats eating 95% of the funds?

Karachi politicians don't eat the funds, it is Punjab and Sindh who eat Karachi funds, why don't you install military government in Punjab and Sindh and we karachiites will develop our city easily

Last edited:
And on whose funds is your leader living in London?

unlike nawaz, party supports Altaf Hussain gets 5000 pounds salary from the party monthly, now please stay on the topic now

by the way, how did nawaz became the rchest person of pakistan when he joined politics his father had one factory, now he owns lots o business abroad, in india, turkey, UK etc?

Last edited:
There are thousands things to be re set in Pakistan including divisions of current provinces but in presence of two strong political mafia parties PMLN/PPP it's not impossible.
A bloody revolution or some miracle otherwise these blood sucker vampire suck the last blood of Pakistan and let it die( Allah na kare )

And after administrative independence, full independence, am I right? Look, let's not beat around the bush here, what the MQM wants is a city state. They want to declare Karachi independent, and the only reason they don't is because they know the consequences of such actions.

Back
Top Bottom