What's new

IDF commander declares holy war

Yup. You are pretty scared of their home made rockets. Aren't you??? :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: is that the reason still hamas crying to the world community and the world community can do nothing but statements?? Kid you're embarrassing yourself.. don't quote me

--
for ISIS- its holy war
for IDF - holy war
for jiahdis in kashmir - Holy war ..
question is
what is holy ?
kaun hai holy .. kaha hai holy...
kab hai holiiiii:-):hitwall:

id_6911_2014_03_13__02_04_54.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: is that the reason still hamas crying to the world community and the world community can do nothing but statements?? Kid you're embarrassing yourself.. don't quote me

Weren't those home made rockets that made whole of Israel wet their pants :lol:

It is you who are an embarrassment for the human kind. First got raped by the Nazis. Now showing bravery by killing children.

Just like I thought. All talk. No balls. Just like all terrorists.

Just as I thought. An American licking Israeli as$. Paying taxes to fund an illegitimate state. Imbeciles. :lol:

Weren't those home made rockets that made whole of Israel wet their pants :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
While Israel has no causalities Hamas is Burying 130........

It is you who are an embarrassment for the human kind. First got raped by the Nazis. Now showing bravery by killing children.

Clearly shows the Pakistani Madarassa education....

You Fire a rocket and it gives Israel the rights to Rape the Hamas leader......Look Down and Cry

Right now Hamas Leaders under the Bunkers.... If they come out their fate will be the same.... Then the Whole Hamas terrorists and Terror Supporters lke you would cry as always do and call it Brave

:lol::lol::lol:
While Israel has no causalities Hamas is Burying 130........

Yeah 130 civilians.

Clearly shows the Pakistani Madarassa education....

You Fire a rocket and it gives Israel the rights to Rape the Hamas leader......Look Down and Cry

What madarsa education. World knows you are killing civlians and waging war on children and women.

By the way. Remember Auschwitz??? :lol:

thank god for pdf otherwise some of these fuckers would be raping some poor innocent girl in india :woot:

Some holy war:

Female IDF soldiers bare (almost) all

Less informative posts.

More f@cktards fighting.
Emotional keyboard warriors should stop fighting and start googling.
Contribute something.

well peoples always criticize muslims that we kill innocent peoples , in a sense that fighting is with army and they ( muslims ) are killing innocents in city .. that same rule now apply to Israel , Israel should act more maturely , they should be careful because of human casualties , and to jews , who once faced a genocide they must feel the pain of genocide ? they even gone through with this ... almost all media is reporting massive civilian deaths , if one is wrong than that doesnt mean you become animal or mad dog and runs over the streets and start biting innocents ..

“History has chosen us to be the sharp edge of the bayonet of fighting the terrorist enemy ‘from Gaza’ which curses, defames and abuses the God of Israel’s battles.”

This is disgusting.

How could terrorist organizations like hamas be compared with Israel???

Israel and its people has contributed greatly to human civilization.

What does hamas done??? suicide bombers and low quality rockets???

What a joke.

BTW, all of those hamas terrorists are happy killing Israelis. I would not be surprised you also have some Israelis who want the same back.

Yup. You are pretty scared of their home made rockets. Aren't you??? :lol:

Both Hamas and Israel are eunuchs. In fact Israel is worst since it is a state unlike Hamas which is a militant organization.

Well that guy was proud of killing Muslims. I put him in his place with that post. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom