What's new

IDF commander declares holy war

Ask Israel to fight with a military. Instead of killing kids. Come and fight a proper military. Auschwitz history would be repeated. We mean it. ;)

Ask Hamas to stop firing rockets blindly at Israel from Gazan civilian areas, tell them to stop storing the Rockets in Civilian houses, Masques and Schools.. then when they receive their medicine back Children and Women will not be affected....
Who's the proper military you're talking about.. all the military beside her who waged war agianst Israel is been Whipped and they have no more courage to fight Israel anymore.... And there only one country which Israel will give its Respect is for Jordan's military rest are:tdown:

Do you really think Hamas loves her Citizen in Gaza????? Answer me this first....

They fought against combined Arab armies and whooped their butts
i would like to see them in battle with a army that has the same weapons or of equal calibre… pakistan or turkey for example.

Israel Carries out Surgical Strikes they don't just fire the Missiles or Rockets onto Gaza. Yet people die why?? because the rockets are fired closely from Civilian areas and stored in their houses, Masques, Schools underground bunkers near civilian areas. When Terrorists fire Unguided Rockets blindly at Israeli Civilians Israel can't sit down and watch its civilians taking hits...

Everytime Hamas fire a rockets its getting its A$$ Kicked and someone in Gaza dies its happening for decade now, Israel has every rights to hit back Its officially recognized by UN where Gaza is not and Hamas is well awar of it, yet why doesn't hamas stop firing Rockets?? Its only killing its civilians
well does israel fire rockets when they know civilians will die?

well does israel fire rockets when they know civilians will die?

I already gave the answer.. Israel can't sit down and watch its citizens getting hurt. And Israeli pilots don't fire the missiles if they see the Civilians near the rockets.. even just hrs ago a pilot aborted the mission after seeing a kid near the target.

Hamas encourages to use human shield

I already gave the answer.. Israel can't sit down and watch its citizens getting hurt. And Israeli pilots don't fire the missiles if they see the Civilians near the rockets.. even just hrs ago a pilot aborted the mission after seeing a kid near the target.
the only way to stop its civilians from getting hurt is by firing rockets on to palestinian civilians?

i know i might be saying something outrageous but ……how about lifting the siege on gaza so people can get relief and perhaps it will help curb extremism perhaps a good gesture or something?

the only way to stop its civilians from getting hurt is by firing rockets on to palestinian civilians?

i know i might be saying something outrageous but ……how about lifting the siege on gaza so people can get relief and perhaps it will help curb extremism perhaps a good gesture or something?

Israeli pilots still give them time to get away from the houses and nearby areas but sometimes shit happens...

Hamas's Shield

How Can Israel do that when Hamas don't recognize Israel and vow to Destroy Israel... Would you show any mercy on TTP??
It can't be possible without Hamas making peace with Israel,,, Israel is willing to make peace and recognize palatine in return of its recolonization and peace but who's willing to agree on that one??? If the seige lifted on Gaza they're only going to Import more weapons,......

Now Israel has no authority in Gaza , why can't they make it a better place, give real education for the kids instead of giving them arms teaching them the chant song about Israel's destruction.

Egypt gave them freedom from their border what did they do in return except using to smugle weapons and killing Egyptian Soldiers!!! That's why even Egypt tightens the screw with Hamas

Leave their land. Pack your bag. And go where you guys have came from. After getting your as$ whipped by the Nazis.

And then I would ask hamas not to mess with you guys.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Nuts:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hamas mess!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: that's why they're crying to the world now:lol::lol::lol::lol:

hiding behind civilians and firing rockets into Israel make those hamas heroes???

if those hamas terrorists have guts, fight with "someone who at least owns a military." not just sending suicide bombers, firing rockets to harass civilians.

What a bunch of sisi's.Those hamas are really the biggest cowards by sending teens, women, older people for their dirty deeds and use them as their own human shields.

Then come and fight with someone who at least owns a military.

Killing children and then thumping yourself on "holy war". Cowards.

Whatever. But today we will kill your kind again. And again. And again. And would love killing again. All for fun.

This is what your aukat was centuries ago. And this is what your aukat is even today. :lol:

We know that that your so called arab ancestors loved to kill , rape ,convert and levy taxes on non-muslims . History is filled with it. Do you guys still take pride in those medival culture of Muslims ?? Does Quran asks you to do such things ??

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Nuts:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hamas mess!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: that's why they're crying to the world now:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yup. You are pretty scared of their home made rockets. Aren't you??? :lol:

hiding behind civilians and firing rockets into Israel make those hamas heroes???

if those hamas terrorists have guts, fight with "someone who at least owns a military." not just sending suicide bombers, firing rockets to harass civilians.

What a bunch of sisi's.Those hamas are really the biggest cowards by sending teens, women, older people for their dirty deeds and use them as their own human shields.

Both Hamas and Israel are eunuchs. In fact Israel is worst since it is a state unlike Hamas which is a militant organization.

We know that that you guys love to kill , rape , levy taxes on non-muslims and convert . History is filled with it. Do you guys still take pride in those medival culture of Muslims ??

Well that guy was proud of killing Muslims. I put him in his place with that post. :)

Peacefully? What have you been smoking. Have you heard of syria and Iraq? Those " peaceful " palezteezians are over there cutting muslim and christian heads off and blowing up innocent civilians. Spare me your white washed propaganda narrative.

Zionist was Europeon Migrated people .. While this is Arab Jews and Palestinian homeland , they are living peacefully from centuries there .. So they are not terrorist hence freedom fighter is more appropriate

Then go and help your muslim brotherhood friends. Coward.

Then come and fight with someone who at least owns a military.

Killing children and then thumping yourself on "holy war". Cowards.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom