What's new

IDF commander declares holy war

I want you present this so called "international law" which says the exact thing as you said. Looks to be a load of BS. But still present it with a reliable source. I want to read the exact lines as you have said.

Also share me with the process that would determine whether the intention of the attacker was to kill civilians or not.

Then all the suicide attacks that have resulted in civilian casualties in Israel are also justified? Right?

You are not trying to answer my question and continuously trying to avoid it for some obvious reasons. :lol:

Yes, the Geneva Conventions are generally unknown in Palestinian groups.
Hopefully You, as a Pakistani have at least heard of it...

The Geneva Conventions of 1949 and their Additional Protocols - ICRC

Wiki explanation: Geneva Conventions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The most relevant are the Fourth Geneva Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and http://www.icrc.org/applic/ihl/ihl.nsf/INTRO/470

Some relevant articles:

• Nationals of a State which is not bound by the Convention are not protected by it.(Palestinians only signed in 2014)
The civilian population as such, as well as individual civilians, shall not be the object of attack.
Acts or threats of violence the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population
are prohibited.

The presence of a protected person may not be used to render certain points or areas immune from military
operations
(Civilians are protected persons)
-----------------------------------------------------
A missile storage area is a military target without doubt.
Thus the presense of 10 civilians does not block an attack.
If there were a soccer stadion with 50,000 onlookers and 1 missile hidden,
then such an attack would normally be unproportional, and thus illegal.
If the missile was loaded with a nuclear weapon, targeted at Beijing,
then destruction of the complete stadion can be argued as proportional.

Suicide attacks vs a civilian bus is NEVER legal.
Suicide attacks vs Military personell is illegal, if the attacker pretends to be a civilian.
Combatants must have clearly visible emblems like uniforms, or armbands.
Firing unguided missiles at a civilian area is always illegal.

Intention is important during mistakes. If a sniper aims at guy in military uniform,
and kills someone going to a dress party, but still a civilian, then it is still legal.

If someone bombs a place where intelligence show that military material is stored,
and this is latter moved to a different location, then the intention is still there
to attack a military targets, and civilian casualties are legal (if proportion criteria is met)

Hospitals may be attacked if used by Combatants, but require extra warnings.

Mosques may be attacked if used by Combatants.

Civilian buildings may be attacked if they block line of sight to military targets.

There is really very little protection for civilians in a hot war,
which is why I advised against it already in the beginning of these threads.
So far, the conflict has been following the expected behaviour.
  • A lot of Palestinians killed.
  • Very few Israeli casualties.
  • A lot of War Crimes by Palestinians. Some needs investigations.
  • A lot of Accusations of Israelis committing War Crimes (not self-evident).
  • Demonstrations by Arabs/Left-Wingers all over the world only making demands on Israel.
  • Security Council ordering cease-fire.
  • Pakistanis and India Keyboard warriors keep at it to annoy each other.
We are still waiting for
  • Egypt steps in an mediates (they want Hamas nose to be bloodier before that happens)
  • Hamas declaring total victory (rest of world: :crazy:)
  • UN Human Rights Watch only criticizing Israel (ignored)
  • UN investigation finds a few Israeli attacks not 100% OK, and gives Israel a slap.
  • International Law is clarified on some issues.
  • Next cycle in 2 years time.

Last edited:
Glad there is someone who can talk back in the same language.

Now the trick of same posters who have been supporting Jihadis and holy wars against non Muslims will be to pretend their disconnect with their beloved fighters so that they can denounce any such war now being waged by others.

We know what you have been doing, so cut the crap and just witness how people are going to check your bravado big time.

Still talking and no fighting. Youre a woman with a big mouth. Yet no balls under your dress.

Weren't those home made rockets that made whole of Israel wet their pants :lol:

It is you who are an embarrassment for the human kind. First got raped by the Nazis. Now showing bravery by killing children.

Just as I thought. An American licking Israeli as$. Paying taxes to fund an illegitimate state. Imbeciles. :lol:

This is the truest statement ever posted on this forum. After I saw what muslims did to muslims in Libya, Syria and now Iraq I realized who the real animals were. Dirty beheaders, kidnappers, rapists of their own women, enslavers of their own people. I hope God erases them ALL from this world.

That doesnt mean there arent good muslims, there are. But they are not the ones in power. The ones in power are dirty stinking terrorists, slave monarchs and " kings " and their brainwashed supporters and pedophilic muftis.

They will get no sympathy from the civilized world anymore. None. They should all burn in hell.

10532361_704914199557408_2254696340679773233_n.jpg

I know I should not write this just for the sake of children who do not know what is happening I feel extremely sad that they are killed and suffered, its damn, this is not religion or even a holy war, but those adults and that ideology of increasing population in a region and demanding a separate nation is known to Israelis. This is the weapon of palestinians and I must say that Palestinians and Israelis, please spare the children man! Wtf??

Just kill those hamas bastards and all related terrorists. The world is behind you.

The only problem is that IDF is doing so too slowly and leniently.

This is the truest statement ever posted on this forum. After I saw what muslims did to muslims in Libya, Syria and now Iraq I realized who the real animals were. Dirty beheaders, kidnappers, rapists of their own women, enslavers of their own people. I hope God erases them ALL from this world.

That doesnt mean there arent good muslims, there are. But they are not the ones in power. The ones in power are dirty stinking terrorists, slave monarchs and " kings " and their brainwashed supporters and pedophilic muftis.

They will get no sympathy from the civilized world anymore. None. They should all burn in hell.
wow after talking such plain and naked truth i wonder why you still got any "love letters-negetive ratings" yet ;)

Guru Dutt has posted a very genuine question.

Nobody in muslim world gives a sh8t about assad using chemical weapons on civilian population but when it comes to israel every muslim wants to exterminate them.

Back
Top Bottom