What's new

IDF and MOSSAD refused Netanyahu's order to attack IRAN

I assume this thread has something to do with Zionists?

Anyway, I don't know about the news in the OP. That was two years ago in 2010, it's been two years since the "brink" and it seems to be an endless brink.

Actually this thread is about Nut&Yahu's Planned attack on Iran.

That much has not Changed in last two years and now Israelis are weighing in on this issue.

Good one King , lol...

PTEX is a wanna be American, but unfortunately if he wants to come to the good old USA he has to stand in line and provide documents and proof that he will not disappear in the US, answer all kind of demeaning questions and at the end refused a visa.

This is why he is upset with Americans like me. In our language we call it sour grapes, lol....

I recently visited Texas a couple of months back (got a lot of family down there) and was greeted by the locals graciously. I guess the "real Americans" did not get the Zionist memo. Now Texas is one of the most conservative if not the most conservative state in the Union so that says a lot in of itself.

your man in white house ??

the most often repeated words of obama after "yes we can" is "no im not a muslim".

and "your man" has bombed the **** out of "your people" more than all the zionists combined and will continue doing that for 4 more years......

also this jew prolly has more influence on american affairs through aipac than you people. :lol:

You are a retard, by my man he meant the person he voted for. The Zionazi lobby invested millions trying to usurp his Presidency and FAILED. So yes our man won you Indian fool.

your man in white house ??

the most often repeated words of obama after "yes we can" is "no im not a muslim".

and "your man" has bombed the **** out of "your people" more than all the zionists combined and will continue doing that for 4 more years......

also this jew prolly has more influence on american affairs through aipac than you people. :lol:

Yet the man I lobbied for and voted for is sitting in the White House and the man Zionist spent Billions of Dollars to get elected , went back home.

You are not too bright, Genius ( I am using that word sarcastically ).

Yet the man I lobbied for and voted for is sitting in the White House and the man Zionist spent Billions of Dollars went back home.

You are not too bright, Genius ( I am using that word sarcastically ).

i think pakistanis suffer from a bipolar disorder....on one hand are those schizopherenic lot who scream how the evil zionists control even a pigeon entering the skies of usa and then people like you....good, good....

and congrats lobbying and voting for the man who will keep celebrating diwali with hellfire missiles over the skies of fata killing your country men...:cheers:

You are a retard, by my man he meant the person he voted for. The Zionazi lobby invested millions trying to usurp his Presidency and FAILED. So yes our man won you Indian fool.

haha...nice try though..both you and me know what he meant by highlighting the HUSSEIN part in the previous part repeatedly.....and since he is your man too...i must also congratulate you on electing the man who embarassed your country of origin by violating its sovereignity and taking out the most wanted terrorist unilaterally, the man who refused to apologise for killing 26 of your soldiers in cold blood, for keep bombing your country of origin at will....sure your man...lmao....congrats...:cheers:

haha...nice try though..both you and me know what he meant by highlighting the HUSSEIN part in the previous part repeatedly.....and since he is your man too...i must also congratulate you on electing the man who embarassed your country of origin by violating its sovereignity and taking out the most wanted terrorist unilaterally, the man who refused to apologise for killing 26 of your soldiers in cold blood, for keep bombing your country of origin at will....sure your man...lmao....congrats...:cheers:

I prefer him over the man who would have set the planet ablaze. My country of origin is USA btw now shoo troll.

Yeah, but the question is " How can chief of armed forces refuse a direct order of a sitting PM ? "

Hi,

Yes he can and when he has the strength of character and conviction behind him an israeli will stand for what he believes is right---.

i think pakistanis suffer from a bipolar disorder....on one hand are those schizopherenic lot who scream how the evil zionists control even a pigeon entering the skies of usa and then people like you....good, good....

and congrats lobbying and voting for the man who will keep celebrating diwali with hellfire missiles over the skies of fata killing your country men...:cheers:

Hi,

At first you have to be in a position to chose between a lesser evil---then you would know the answer----.

You seem angry. Zionist this, Hussein that... Relax.

Americans don't consider you an American and they never will. You aren't American because you do not share their ideology, their will and desire for freedom and justice. In fact you are a stain on their way of life.

America is beautiful, even with your like, but don't ever mistake yourself as an American.

Hi,

So let me ask you---how is the progress of born again christians / evangelists in converting jews to christianity going ahead in israel---.

The apology has been issued, in case you have been sleeping like the rest of your country men.

Romney would have declared war after his victory speech. :rolleyes:

And that is exactly why Obama returned. The last thing US needs is another war.

While I understand Israeli apprehension, they already have a very strong defense and don't need to worry about anything.

I feel pity for any nation that would dare to attack and occupy Israeli land.

Yes, you can insulate and isolate yourself because you don't agree with rest of the World that is trying to show you the errors of your ways. Not very smart but then again you are entitled to live your life as you choose.

Yes, you can insulate and isolate yourself because you don't agree with rest of the World that is trying to show you the errors of your ways. Not very smart but then again you are entitled to live your life as you choose.

i think now u are a bit over acting he said everything in a light tone i guess u should to from this point onwards

Back
Top Bottom