What's new

IDF and MOSSAD refused Netanyahu's order to attack IRAN

That's right , you did not know. That is why in my post number #75, I challenged PTEX to come here and set you straight.

Next time, instead of advertising your ignorance and flapping your mouth, learn the facts first.
Well the way you were saying it and the way half of Muslims especially the Pakistani icon Zaid Hamid keeps toting it about, i presumed its not something pleasant.

Why are you so pissed then? Good to be a Zionist eh? Patriot of Israel.

Last time I checked, a ragtag bunch of HIZBOLLAH fighters brought the mighty IDF to its knees.
As a matter of fact, Hezbollah had their ***** handed to them. If you call what the Hezbollah achieved ie surviving( at a cost of destroying half of Palestine) then there is no point having a debate with you.

May Allah grant many such/same victories to Hezbollah !!

Well the way you were saying it and the way half of Muslims especially the Pakistani icon Zaid Hamid keeps toting it about, i presumed its not something pleasant.

Why are you so pissed then? Good to be a Zionist eh? Patriot of Israel.

As a matter of fact, Hezbollah had their ***** handed to them. If you call what the Hezbollah achieved ie surviving( at a cost of destroying half of Palestine) then there is no point having a debate with you.

May Allah grant many such/same victories to Hezbollah !!

What has Hizballah got to do with Palestine ?

Hizballah destroyed Israeli army Armoured units. Don't you read news ?

Man you are clueless and ignorant of facts. Learn the facts before you come and engage in a debate because you are not making any sense. Here, read this and see what Hizballah did to Israeli tank units that attacked them:

http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/aug2006/israel_tanks.html

Why Israel is unsuccessful against Hezbollah: An explanation

Israel has invested much in terms of material, money, and military philosophy into its main battle tank the Merkava. The problem is that the tank seems to be an inappropriate weapon for this current conflict. In short, is it again an instance of generals fighting the last war rather than the current? Simply put: Hezbollah's anti tank weapons have in large measure neutralised the fear of the Israeli tank. This is why Israel has been reluctant to move forward into Lebanon for to do so means that Israel must engage with ground troops with the resultant non pc prospect of body bags.

Missiles neutralizing Israeli tanks
Benjamin Harvey August 2006

Hezbollah's sophisticated anti-tank missiles are perhaps the guerrilla group's deadliest weapon in Lebanon fighting, with their ability to pierce Israel's most advanced tanks.

Experts say this is further evidence that Israel is facing a well-equipped army in this war, not a ragtag militia.

Hezbollah has fired Russian-made Metis-M anti-tank missiles and owns European-made Milan missiles, the army confirmed on Friday.

In the last two days alone, these missiles have killed seven soldiers and damaged three Israeli-made Merkava tanks — mountains of steel that are vaunted as symbols of Israel's military might, the army said. Israeli media say most of the 44 soldiers killed in four weeks of fighting were hit by anti-tank missiles.

"They (Hezbollah guerrillas) have some of the most advanced anti-tank missiles in the world, this is not a militia, it's an infantry brigade with all the support units"

Yossi Kuperwasser, a senior military intelligence officer who retired earlier this summer.

Israel contends that Hezbollah gets almost all of its weaponry from Syria and by extension Iran, including its anti-tank missiles.

That's why cutting off the supply chain is essential — and why fighting Hezbollah after it has spent six years building up its arsenal is proving so painful to Israel, officials say.

Israel's Merkava tanks boast massive amounts of armor and lumber and resemble fortresses on tracks. They are built for crew survival, according to Globalsecurity.org, a Washington-based military think tank.

Hezbollah celebrates when it destroys one.

"A Zionist armored force tried to advance toward the village of Chihine. The holy warriors confronted it and destroyed two Merkava tanks," the group proclaimed on television Thursday.

The Israeli army confirmed two attacks on Merkava tanks that day — one that killed three soldiers and the other killing one. The three soldiers who were killed on Friday were also killed by anti-tank missiles, the army said.It would not say whether the missiles disabled the tanks.

"To the best of my understanding, they (Hezbollah) are as well-equipped as any standing unit in the Syrian or Iranian armies," said Eran Lerman, a retired army colonel and now director of the Israel/Middle East office of the American Jewish Committee. "This is not a rat-pack guerrilla, this is an organized militia."

Besides the anti-tank missiles, Hezbollah is also known to have a powerful rocket-propelled grenade known as the RPG29. These weapons are also smuggled through Syria, an Israeli security official said, and were previously used by Palestinian militants in Gaza to damage tanks.

On Friday, Jane's Defense Weekly, a defense industry magazine, reported that Hezbollah asked Iran for "a constant supply of weapons" to support its operations against Israel. The report cited Western diplomatic sources as saying that Iranian authorities promised Hezbollah a steady supply of weapons "for the next stage of the confrontation."

Top Israeli intelligence officials say they have seen Iranian Revolutionary Guard soldiers on the ground with Hezbollah troops. They say that permission to fire Hezbollah's longer-range missiles, such as those could reach Tel Aviv, would likely require Iranian go-ahead.

@Aeronaut, you know nothing about Zionism to claim otherwise but i won't debate it with you as per your request.
@Pakistanisage, the mod just said not to discuss Zionism and you keep flapping away your ignorance. Try to control yourself.

No need to get testy. I know when you don't have logic and facts on your side there is a tendency to get hostile but there is no need for that. Just admit you are wrong and stop debating and no one will bother you.

Man you are clueless and ignorant of facts. Learn the facts before you come and engage in a debate because you are not making any sense. Here, read this and see what Hizballah did to Israeli tank units that attacked them:

Good God! Why did the Israelis have to send tanks in :hitwall:

A minor amount of damage to the Israelis and everyone starts talking about how tough the Hezbollah is. Pffft. This main battle tank issue is one of the most parroted facts out there as if it is supposed to mean that Israel is weak.

So here it is:

1. In war, losses and deaths happen. Its WAR.

2. In 2006, the tanks that got destroyed did so because of sophisticated ATGMs like the Kornet missile. Also most of the tanks were Merkava 2 and Merkava 3 tanks. Indeed there were some Merkava 4 tanks penetrated too, but they were only 5 in number. And the total number of tanks damaged was 52. And 5 destroyed. 5, is not a number one needs to be proud about. After this war all tanks in Israel now use the Rafael's Active Protection System, which can defeat incoming ATGMs. So one cannot expect the same results today.

3. Hezbollah is indeed well trained, as acknowledged by Israel itself. But that doesn't mean they can beat the IDF. Infact Nasrallah himself said that if he had known that Israel would react in such a way, he wouldnt have kidnapped the Israeli soldiers in the first place.

4. Both sides claimed victory, but I consider it a strategic victory for Israel. After that attack not a single missile or a bullet has been fired Israel's way. That is all Israel needs. Peace. Hezbollah can now proceed to destroy Lebanon.

A minor amount of damage to the Israelis and everyone starts talking about how tough the Hezbollah is. Pffft. This main battle tank issue is one of the most parroted facts out there as if it is supposed to mean that Israel is weak.

So here it is:

2. In 2006, the tanks that got destroyed did so because of sophisticated ATGMs like the Kornet missile. Also most of the tanks were Merkava 2 and Merkava 3 tanks. Indeed there were some Merkava 4 tanks penetrated too, but they were only 5 in number. And the total number of tanks damaged was 52. And 5 destroyed. 5, is not a number one needs to be proud about. After this war all tanks in Israel now use the Rafael's Active Protection System, which can defeat incoming ATGMs. So one cannot expect the same results today.

3. Hezbollah is indeed well trained, as acknowledged by Israel itself. But that doesn't mean they can beat the IDF. Infact Nasrallah himself said that if he had known that Israel would react in such a way, he wouldnt have kidnapped the Israeli soldiers in the first place.

4. Both sides claimed victory, but I consider it a strategic victory for Israel. After that attack not a single missile or a bullet has been fired Israel's way. That is all Israel needs. Peace. Hezbollah can now proceed to destroy Lebanon.

Yes, but you have to take things in there proper context and perspective.

Some claim Israel to be qualitatively the fourth strongest Army in the World. So this monstrous force went eyeball to eyeball against a small ragtag militia and got their rear end whipped. With all their most modern fighter jets, helicopter gunships, state of the art world famous Merkava tanks, Sattelites , state of the art eavesdropping electronics equipment, they had to retreat as the attacks were repulsed by Hizballah.

BTW, this the second time they had to retreat fearing Hizballah, as those of us who were around remember the humiliation meted out to IDF in 1985 by Hizballah, forcing their defeat and retreat.

As for your comment about strategic victory, if your idea of strategic victory is retreat than Hizballah will be glad to give such STRATEGIC VICTORIES to IDF in future as well.

So here it is:

Facts and logic confuse his poor mind. Best to treat him as a developmentally challenged child and simply smile and nod.

be happy for "your man" while your kind curses him for killing their loved ones.......a true confused soul you are....

Obama victory infuriates Pakistani drone victims – The Express Tribune

they were accepted so much that the fbi keeps a watchful gaze over them even when they pray....ofcourse that is only because of the "acceptance"...:angel:

FBI watches all places of worship but of course a Bharti slave wouldn't know that. I do not need to explain my vote for Obama to an insecure child on the other side of the globe. The fact that this is the best you could come up with is a joke.

FBI watches all places of worship but of course a Bharti slave wouldn't know that. I do not need to explain my vote for Obama to an insecure child on the other side of the globe. The fact that this is the best you could come up with is a joke.

Only those terrorist sympathizers like you visit. It's hard to face the reality when you live in denial but what Kazhugu told you is reality. You'll learn to face it eventually, i'm certain.

Only those terrorist sympathizers like you visit. It's hard to face the reality when you live in denial but what Kazhugu told you is reality. You'll learn to face it eventually, i'm certain.

On other hand Israel have to live another 4 year with Obama(despise the all the bullshit news you guys created about Obama how hes muslim how he dont have an id even how he is a clone) and Israel's image continue to drop every year in West so the support for Israel's actions.

Which terrorists do I sympathize with?? Go ahead pull up any post where I sympathized with a terrorist organization. Unless you consider Palestinians terrorists in which you are a delusional fool because your Zionazi state is the one who is land grabbing not them. The reality is I am an American while you are European scum who stole land from people weaker than you and cry about the Holocaust every other second in order to justify your existence. The reality is that unlike previous generations of Americans this one does not really care. Our Latinos, blacks, Chinese, and even a growing amount of whites do not sympathize with your kind and see you guys as an obstacle to peace in the middle east. The reality is that our youth voted for Obama despite the millions of dollars your kind put behind Romney. That is the bitter but true reality. You will learn to face it eventually, I am certain.

On other hand Israel have to live another 4 year with Obama(despise the all the bullshit news you guys created about Obama how hes muslim how he dont have an id even how he is a clone) and Israel's image continue to drop every year in West so the support for Israel's actions.

How fast he forgets the video leaked where Obama and Sarkozy called Bibi an annoying liar. How Obama said he is sick of dealing with the Zionazis everyday.

Which terrorists do I sympathize with?? Go ahead pull up any post where I sympathized with a terrorist organization. Unless you consider Palestinians terrorists in which you are a delusional fool because your Zionazi state is the one who is land grabbing not them. The reality is I am an American while you are European scum who stole land from people weaker than you and cry about the Holocaust every other second in order to justify your existence. The reality is that unlike previous generations of Americans this one does not really care. Our Latinos, blacks, Chinese, and even a growing amount of whites do not sympathize with your kind and see you guys as an obstacle to peace in the middle east. The reality is that our youth voted for Obama despite the millions of dollars your kind put behind Romney. That is the bitter but true reality. You will learn to face it eventually, I am certain.

How fast he forgets the video leaked where Obama and Sarkozy called Bibi an annoying liar. How Obama said he is sick of dealing with the Zionazis everyday.

You got it King. First these Zionist grossly exaggerate the number of Jews killed during World War II and then they become permanent VICTIMS to elicit sympathy. That is so Pathetic and after all that they go and steal Palestinian land and run those poor people out of their ancestral land.

This PTEX man has no shame.

America is a free country and they chose their leader.

Their leader may dislike our leader but Obama is a man who understands the importance of Israel even though he might not be emotionally connected to Israel.

He was naive during his first presidency and might still be even today but these next four years will tell us which legacy he will leave behind: One of a great leader leading the free world against evil or the leader who ended American supremacy.

Israel's image was never good to begin with. Thanks to all the Arabs and Muslims worldwide spreading hatred for decades, all the oil bought alliances and news channels spreading it all over Europe, Asia and South America. But those who experience the same evil we deal with know the truth.

Israel knows how to deal with evil and Israel will live on until the end of time, regardless of how much it dismays people like the people above me.

No one has the power to overpower Israel today.

America is a free country and they chose their leader.

Their leader may dislike our leader but Obama is a man who understands the importance of Israel even though he might not be emotionally connected to Israel.

He was naive during his first presidency and might still be even today but these next four years will tell us which legacy he will leave behind: One of a great leader leading the free world against evil or the leader who ended American supremacy.

Israel's image was never good to begin with. Thanks to all the Arabs and Muslims worldwide spreading hatred for decades, all the oil bought alliances and news channels spreading it all over Europe, Asia and South America. But those who experience the same evil we deal with know the truth.

Israel knows how to deal with evil and Israel will live on until the end of time, regardless of how much it dismays people like the people above me.

No one has the power to overpower Israel today.

Your shitty image worldwide has to do with your APARTHEID like policies and you stealing Palestinian land in 1948 and turning over a million Palestinians out of their homes in 1948/49. You claim that you have " right to return " after 2000 years yet you do not give the same " right of return " to Palestinians that you ejected out of their ancestral homes in 1948/49. This highlights your HYPOCRISY.

As for your delusions of Power, you stood behind the skirt of the USA. As USA weans away from you that is going to break the myth of SUPA DUPA IDF Power. Already, you have seen how a ragtag militia named Hizballah gave your forces a good drubbing.

Based on your delusional state of mind might I suggest medication so that you can come out this state of living in this parallel universe and come back to mother Planet Earth.:guns:

this information is not so true and even far from reality.

1. The IDF cant refuse to orders of the government.
2. the Mossad directly takes the orders from the prime minister.
3. Security cabinet (9 Peoples) makes the decision whether to attack or not, and not the prime minister alone.

what actually happened is the ex-mossad chief was talking against Netanyahu.
there could be hundred of reasons why :-) maybe they just play with the worlds media, or maybe they really hate each other so blaming each other, or maybe he really thinks Netanyahu gonna attack.
who knows... only time will tell :-)

Your shitty image worldwide has to do with your APARTHEID like policies and you stealing Palestinian land in 1948 and turning over a million Palestinians out of their homes in 1948/49. You claim that you have " right to return " after 2000 years yet you do not give the same " right of return " to Palestinians that you ejected out of their ancestral homes in 1948/49. This highlights your HYPOCRISY.

As for your delusions of Power, you stood behind the skirt of the USA. As USA weans away from you that is going to break the myth of SUPA DUPA IDF Power. Already, you have seen how a ragtag militia named Hizballah gave your forces a good drubbing.

Based on your delusional state of mind might I suggest medication so that you can come out this state of living in this parallel universe and come back to mother Planet Earth.:guns:

Israel is a pure democracy.
we have here black white Arab, Jewish, Christians all kind all religions...
all civilians with Israeli passports can study anywhere they to, they can go whatever they wants to and say whatever they wants to...
in the government we has few Israeli-Muslims that sitting there, so how come Israel is an APARTHEID state? do u know the translation of this word?
if to be honest the Muslims in Israel living much better than any other Muslims countries because they are free and living in a western country.
the Muslims are happy in none Muslims countries and blame the countries they living in...
I cant understand u guys...

I am not sure if you understand the whole picture of what happened there... (against hizbollah)

Hizbollah fired on a patrol "tank" inside Israel near the boarder just because they wanted to do so, killed few soldiers and toke 2 dead bodies with them into Lebanon.
the boarder itself was completely quite for many years until they did it.
at the same time they also bombed the cities near the boarder with a artillery and killed few civilians too.

Result of it:
IDF destroyed half of Lebanon, killed 700 hizbollah terrorists and 21 captured which fighting like rats under ground and inside a living areas, because they know Israel not bombing living areas.

Israel returned the dead bodies because we not leaving ours behind and until today we have a quite at northern boarder and the rats still hiding underground but Israeli intelligence killing their leaderships slowly one by one.
all those who responsible for the murder of the Israeli civilians will pay the debt soon or later.

even the head of the snake said "Nasrallah": if he just knew the reaction of Israeli government he would never do it.
the one who cried in the media wasn't the Israeli prime minister it actually was the Lebanese one.
youtube .com/watch?v=o0RefCp-MFE

this information is not so true and even far from reality.

1. The IDF cant refuse to orders of the government.
2. the Mossad directly takes the orders from the prime minister.
3. Security cabinet (9 Peoples) makes the decision whether to attack or not, and not the prime minister alone.

what actually happened is the ex-mossad chief was talking against Netanyahu.
there could be hundred of reasons why :-) maybe they just play with the worlds media, or maybe they really hate each other so blaming each other, or maybe he really thinks Netanyahu gonna attack.
who knows... only time will tell :-)

Maybe Ex-Mossad Chief knows the danger to Israel's existence if Israel attacks Iran. I think Nathanyahu is desperate to start a War to prop up his Macho image for the upcoming Elections in January 2013. The problem is that is dangerous strategy because it may backfire on him. If the war ends up bringing body bags home it will be the end of Likud. Israeli public has no stomach for thousands of Israeli fatalities.

Back
Top Bottom