What's new

IDF and MOSSAD refused Netanyahu's order to attack IRAN

Wasn't Resolution 3379 which was passed in 1975 revoked by Resolution 4686 in 1991?

Only because they pressured the UN to revoke it as a precondition to attending 1991 Madrid Peace conference.

Attacking iran is no joke if it was so easy usa would have done that long way back.

israel is an idealogical state so why feel bad when we call you with your true name " zionist "

btw your new savior has come and he will stay in the office for the next 4 years " Obama "

the only thing idf feels proud of is attacking kids and youth with stones in hand and mosad working over time to infiltrate agents in cia.

When will the world take Israel's name for PEACE ????

No Comments................Both Israel & Iran are our Good Friends.............................

I Didnt see any request for comments, Usually not saying anything means no comments

No Comments................Both Israel & Iran are our Good Friends.............................
A friend of your enemy is enemy too.....so this shows that Iran and Israel are infact friends and not enemies through the Indian channel.......:smokin:

Wasn't Resolution 3379 which was passed in 1975 revoked by Resolution 4686 in 1991?
so this means that they can't even stand on their resolutions.....:smokin:

Just like I can see in your posts that you are an insecure little slave boy. lol

be happy for "your man" while your kind curses him for killing their loved ones.......a true confused soul you are....

Obama victory infuriates Pakistani drone victims – The Express Tribune

Who wants peace? You? The Arabs? Al-Qaeda? Hamas? Palestinians? Cute joke. You make up all these lies about how you are accepted by the Americans but who are you kidding? If you told them what you were, they wouldn't give you the time of day.

they were accepted so much that the fbi keeps a watchful gaze over them even when they pray....ofcourse that is only because of the "acceptance"...:angel:

Why are YOU getting your panties in a bunch and calling him zionist after every 4th word?
He has an opinion and is entitled to it. Calling him zionist is equivalent to calling you a terrorist.

I am a Zionist. It is only because of terrorists and their supporters abusing the word "Zionist" that it has a negative view today but Zionism means patriotism in Israel. Zionists are those who love and support Israel.

I can proudly say that i am a Zionist and there are Druze Zionists, Christian Zionists, Hindu Zionists, and there are even Muslim Zionists(Though they shy away from this definition for fear of being murdered by their fellow Muslims).

I am a Zionist. It is only because of terrorists and their supporters abusing the word "Zionist" that it has a negative view today but Zionism means patriotism in Israel. Zionists are those who love and support Israel.

I can proudly say that i am a Zionist and there are Druze Zionists, Christian Zionists, Hindu Zionists, and there are even Muslim Zionists(Though they shy away from this definition for fear of being murdered by their fellow Muslims).

Oh! I did not know that.

Well, now you do. That is why people like him hate Zionism; They hate that Israel is so powerful and hate the fact Israel defends herself against terrorists successfully.

This is not the debate right now. However, Zionism is not what you have tried to say it is. Debate for another time.

Oh! I did not know that.

That's right , you did not know. That is why in my post number #75, I challenged PTEX to come here and set you straight.

Next time, instead of advertising your ignorance and flapping your mouth, learn the facts first.

Well, now you do. That is why people like him hate Zionism; They hate that Israel is so powerful and hate the fact Israel defends herself against terrorists successfully.

I hate ZIONISM because it is a racist political philosophy like the APARTHEID. The ZIONIST are modern day thieves and robbers.

ZIONIST use force to steal other peoples land but you cannot legitimize theft with sheer brutal force. The ZIONIST learned their tricks from the NAZIS who tried to annihilate them in the mid twentieth century. But you know what, those who live by the sword die by the sword ( as NAZIS did and soon the ZIONIST will as well).

Their sponsors in the US ( the extreme right wing lunee nutjobs ) have already lost their Political CLOUT as evidenced by the election of Obama. The ZIONIST with all their money backed Mitt Romney and he bit the dust. Without American support the ZIONIST are going to bite the dust in next few decades.

As for the Power of Israel, we all are seeing the decline in that arena.

Have you no shame to make such worthless claims PTEX.

Last time I checked, a ragtag bunch of HIZBOLLAH fighters brought the mighty IDF to its knees.

PTEX, ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KEEP MAKING THOSE BOGUS CLAIMS ? :D:

I hate ZIONISM because it is a racist political philosophy like the APARTHEID. The ZIONIST are modern day thieves and robbers.

ZIONIST use force to steal other peoples land but you cannot legitimize theft with sheer brutal force. The ZIONIST learned their tricks from the NAZIS who tried to annihilate them in the mid twentieth century. But you know what, those who live by the sword die by the sword ( as NAZIS did and soon the ZIONIST will as well).

Their sponsors in the US ( the extreme right wing lunee nutjobs ) have already lost their Political CLOUT as evidenced by the election of Obama. The ZIONIST with all their money backed Mitt Romney and he bit the dust. Without American support the ZIONIST are going to bite the dust in next few decades.

As for the Power of Israel, we all are seeing the decline in that arena.

Have you no shame to make such worthless claims PTEX.

Last time I checked, a ragtag bunch of HIZBOLLAH fighters brought the mighty IDF to its knees.

PTEX, ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KEEP MAKING THOSE BOGUS CLAIMS ? :D:

@Aeronaut, you know nothing about Zionism to claim otherwise but i won't debate it with you as per your request.
@Pakistanisage, the mod just said not to discuss Zionism and you keep flapping away your ignorance. Try to control yourself.

Back
Top Bottom