What's new

IDF and MOSSAD refused Netanyahu's order to attack IRAN

Why does Netanyahu want to bring such misery on Israel?

Israeli Air Strike on Iranian Nuclear Facilities will harldy damange them. Only Heavy Stategic Bombing by B-52, B-2 and other bombers over a period of weeks can devastate Iran which only USA can do.

An Iranian response would be to unleash a salvo of missiles on Israel which Israeli Air Defences will be taxed in shooting down and then Hezbollah, Hamas and Syria will join the foray.

Syria will be eager to start a conflict with Israel as the FSA will be forced to call a truce as they engage their arch-enemy Israel.

Egypt could not stay strictly neutral as Muslims are fighting Israel.

All this would do is encourage Iran to actually make Nuclear Weapons in the open.

Only the USA can devastate Iran and with the re-election of Barack Obama, he is in no mood to start another war in the Middle East.

Mitt Romney's neo-con advisors would have fooled him into attacking Iran, no such luck with Obama.

It's simple.

A nuclear Iran is worse than a war with Iran. It is within the capability of Israel to devastate Iran but so far the time hasn't been right, especially with Obama being reelected which makes matters worse for Israel. But it also makes the decision easier when there will be no other choice than to launch a full scale war against Iran.

Hezbollah and Syria cannot afford a war with Israel at the moment with all the Arab uprisings, they fear their own people more than Israel. Same with Gaza.

BS news from BS source.
They cannot refuse anything but they can oppose it.
When you go against the Commander in Chief in a democracy you get the boot.

The title is misleading and out of the delusional mind of the OP.

This is not my news. The news was reported by Ilana Dayan who has produced a one hour long Documentary on the subject which was shown last Monday on channel 2 in Israel.

Ilana Dayan-Orbach (Hebrew: אילנה דיין‎, born 1964) is an Israeli investigative journalist, anchorwoman, and attorney. She is best known as host of the investigative television program Uvda ("Fact") on the Israeli Channel 2.

Israeli PM

Another gem of a story from RT! :lol:

Ilana Dayan does not work for RT. She is an Investigative Reporter from Channel 2 of Israel.

RT is just commenting on her Documentary on the subject, (Mr. I am an apologist for Israel and the US).

Ilana Dayan does not work for RT. She is an Investigative Reporter from Channel 2 of Israel.

RT is just commenting on her Documentary on the subject, (Mr. I am an apologist for Israel and the US).

I've read your posts before, i know who you are.

RT is extremely biased against America and Israel, they are the Russian version of PressTV (They even quote each other quite often). They twist facts and make a mockery out of journalism.

Leftist and Arab lovers in Israel are, sadly, plentiful and there are too many leftist News channels and papers.
They do more harm than any Arab could wish for, that is why they get funded by "charities" originating from KSA and other enemy nations.

But allow me to make it utterly clear: Israel is a democracy, a very flawed democracy where traitors serve the Parliament without shame, but no one Israeli public servant can refuse the PM, they can only object but in the end they do what they are told or end up without their jobs.

BS news from BS source.
They cannot refuse anything but they can oppose it.
When you go against the Commander in Chief in a democracy you get the boot.

The title is misleading and out of the delusional mind of the OP.

This what former Mossad Chief Meir Dagan had to say about Netanyahu's planned attack on Iran during an interview on 60 Minutes ( US show). Watch and weep PTEX:

Why ex-Mossad chief is speaking out - 60 Minutes - CBS News

RT is extremely biased against America and Israel, they are the Russian version of PressTV (They even quote each other quite often). They twist facts and make a mockery out of journalism.

Leftist and Arab lovers in Israel are, sadly, plentiful and there are too many leftist News channels and papers.
They do more harm than any Arab could wish for, that is why they get funded by "charities" originating from KSA and other enemy nations.

But allow me to make it utterly clear: Israel is a democracy, a very flawed democracy where traitors serve the Parliament without shame, but no one Israeli public servant can refuse the PM, they can only object but in the end they do what they are told or end up without their jobs.

So let me understand this perfectly clear. You are calling Meir Dagan a leftist and a terrorist. This man served in IDF for 33 years and was former head of Mossad for eight years. If he is a terrorist and a leftist, then my friend Israel's goose is cooked because he has been at the highest echelon of Israeli Government.

BTW the news was broken by Israeli Channel 2 and not RT.

Yes, I understand that.

What Ms. Dayan reported on is the sort of policy disagreement that occurs over important matters all the time in democracies, nothing more. What the RT commentary tries to do is to blow that up out of all proportion to its true significance, which is merely that disagreements in closed meetings still comes out as unified national policies in the end.

Of course, one cannot expect a Russian mind to comprehend that.

To be fair, FoxNews is just as horrible.

Yes, I understand that.

What Ms. Dayan reported on is the sort of policy disagreement that occurs over important matters all the time in democracies, nothing more. What the RT commentary tries to do is to blow that up out of all proportion to its true significance, which is merely that disagreements in closed meetings still comes out as unified national policies in the end.

Of course, one cannot expect a Russian mind to comprehend that.

To be fair, FoxNews is just as horrible.

I agree with your basic premise.

So let me understand this perfectly clear. You are calling Meir Dagan a leftist and a terrorist. This man served in IDF for 33 years and was former head of Mossad for eight years. If he is a terrorist and a leftist, then my friend Israel's goose is cooked because he has been at the highest echelon of Israeli Government.

BTW the news was broken by Israeli Channel 2 and not RT.
Israeli Channel 2 is a leftist and Arab loving news channel, yes. Everyone knows that in Israel.
Meir Dagan is a centrist, and he disagreed with the PM many times, that is why he was let go after he asked to stay in office for another year. He also made every attempt at thwarting an attack on Iran but he did what he was told because he is still a loyal patriot.

Wow, I am deeply impressed by you PTEX. Just by reading few of my posts , YOU KNOW ME.

You have such WISDOM about you. Amazing ability to know people by reading a few of their posts. Truly amazing.

Israeli Channel 2 is a leftist and Arab loving news channel, yes. Everyone knows that in Israel.
Meir Dagan is a centrist, and he disagreed with the PM many times, that is why he was let go after he asked to stay in office for another year. He also made every attempt at thwarting an attack on Iran but he did what he was told because he is still a loyal patriot.

You can stay in Denial but Meir Dagan knows something that you don't. Based on his decades of military knowledge and 8 years pf Mossad Intelligence, there is a reason why he is opposing an attack on Iran. His opposition to an attack is not because he is an Arab or Iranian lover, but based on his knowledge of what Iran is capable of doing to Israel ( I have no doubt he is a patriotic Israeli ).

Having said that I have no doubt that " Nutt & Yahu " will attack Iran before this year is over and I have no doubt that such attack would be devastating to Israel. Please attack Iran , I implore your country to do it.

By the way, dont expect us Americans to fight your wars. We have our own issues.

You can stay in Denial but Meir Dagan knows something that you don't. Based on his decades of military knowledge and 8 years pf Mossad Intelligence, there is a reason why he is opposing an attack on Iran. His opposition to an attack is not because he is an Arab or Iranian lover, but based on his knowledge of what Iran is capable of doing to Israel ( I have no doubt he is a patriotic Israeli ).

Having said that I have no doubt that " Nutt & Yahu " will attack Iran before this year is over and I have no doubt that such attack would be devastating to Israel. Please attack Iran , I implore your country to do it.

By the way, dont expect us Americans to fight your wars. We have our own issues.

You're about as American as Anwar al-Aulaqi.

You wrote that i called Meir Dagan a "terrorist" when i've never even used that word.
You wrote that i called him an Arab lover, which again i didn't.

The Arab lovers are the leftists, and leftist channels who promote Arab interests and go against Israeli interests.

Meir Dagan is a centrist, he is an intelligent and patriotic Israeli. He served his country well.

Am i clear enough now?

And yes, you can know a person judging by his beliefs and opinions.

You're about as American as Anwar al-Aulaqi.

You wrote that i called Meir Dagan a "terrorist" when i've never even used that word.
You wrote that i called him an Arab lover, which again i didn't.

The Arab lovers are the leftists, and leftist channels who promote Arab interests and go against Israeli interests.

Meir Dagan is a centrist, he is an intelligent and patriotic Israeli. He served his country well.

Am i clear enough now?

And yes, you can know a person judging by his beliefs.

I am as American as more than half of America who just elected BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA for the second term. You have your panties in a twist because slowly and gradually ZIONIST like yourself are losing grip on my AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL. We elected BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA inspite of all your Zionist efforts.

Get used to the new face of America, ZIONIST. The new America has my face on its picture, because we are fastest growing segment of our AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL. The minority Americans are taking over this country and we won't let the ZIONIST like yourself meddle in OUR COUNTRY, ZIONIST. MAZAL TOV, ZIONIST.

You can put that under your yamaka.

AM I CLEAR ENOUGH, ZIONIST ?

Back
Top Bottom