What's new

IDF and MOSSAD refused Netanyahu's order to attack IRAN

I am as American as more than half of America who just elected BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA for the second term. You have your panties in a twist because slowly and gradually ZIONIST like yourself are losing grip on my AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL. We elected BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA inspite of all your Zionist efforts.

Get use to the new face of America, ZIONIST. The new America has my face on its picture, because we are fastest growing segment of our AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL. The minority Americans are taking over this country and we won't let the ZIONIST like yourself meddle in OUR COUNTRY, ZIONIST. MAZAL TOV, ZIONIST.

You can put that under your yamaka.

AM I CLEAR ENOUGH, ZIONIST ?

You seem angry. Zionist this, Hussein that... Relax.

Americans don't consider you an American and they never will. You aren't American because you do not share their ideology, their will and desire for freedom and justice. In fact you are a stain on their way of life.

America is beautiful, even with your like, but don't ever mistake yourself as an American.

Americans don't consider you an American and they never will. You aren't American because you do not share their ideology, their will and desire for freedom and justice. In fact you are a stain on their way of life.

America is beautiful, even with your like, but don't ever mistake yourself as an American.

You are telling American he is not American.... Nice

I am an American, Zionist and you are in denial. Wake up to the new reality ZIONIST and stop living in your lala parallel universe.

And who are these AMERICANS you think don't coinsider me an American. Are you speaking of your White Supremist extreme right wing lunee friends. They are running for cover , Zionist . And so are American Zionist.

I am the new America, Zionist.

Wake up to the new reality. last year when your PM came to see OBAMA, he was quietly kicked out the back door. A slap on NUT&YAHU's face.

Face it ZIONIST, you guys have become irrelevant in American politics.

Your right wing lunee bin Americans cannot help you no more because they don't control our President no more, ZIONIST.

How sad is that Mr. ZIONIST ?

Just an Iranian passing through laughing at all of you losers.

Carry on with your predictions. Maybe by 2094 ya'll will finally give up.

This **** has been going on since 1992

I am an American, Zionist and you are in denial. Wake up to the new reality ZIONIST and stop living in your lala parallel universe.

And who are these AMERICANS you think don't coinsider me an American. Are you speaking of your White Supremist extreme right wing lunee friends. They are running for cover , Zionist . And so are American Zionist.

I am the new America, Zionist.

Wake up to the new reality. last year when your PM came to see OBAMA, he was quietly kicked out the back door. A slap on NUT&YAHU's face.

Face it ZIONIST, you guys have become irrelevant in American politics.

Your right wing lunee bin Americans cannot help you no more because they don't control our President no more, ZIONIST.

How sad is that Mr. ZIONIST ?

Zionist this, Zionist that.
You can rage all you want, keep repeating the same thing over and over again with "caps lock" even, but you are simply projecting your own insecurities and it is pathetic.

America belongs to Americans, not to the likes of you. Even illegal Mexican immigrants are more welcome in America than terrorist sympathizers such as yourself.

You'll never be American. You are simply incapable of being an American.

Zionist this, Zionist that.
You can rage all you want, keep repeating the same thing over and over again with "caps lock" even, but you are simply projecting your own insecurities and it is pathetic.

America belongs to Americans, not to the likes of you. Even illegal Mexican immigrants are more welcome in America than terrorist sympathizers such as yourself.

You'll never be American. You are simply incapable of being an American.

You are so pathetic, it is not even funny. We have people like you who don't consider OBAMA as real American.

The problem with ZIONIST like yourself is OBAMA lives and works in the WHITE HOUSE.

As your loser ZIONIST PM found out when he came to visit and was let out the back door.

Live in your fantasy lala land. Get some help....

People who agree with ZIONIST like yourself are now a very small minority in my AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL. And guess what Zionist, they are on the run. They lost the election inspite of all their money.

They rant and rave like you and live in denial but wake up every morning to the same reality of watching a BLACK MAN named Barack HUSSEIN Obama living in White House, LMAO...

Guess what ZIONIST, we Americans are done fighting your WARS. From now on you cowardly ZIONIST are fighting your own WARS.

We pulled back from Iraq and we are pulling back from Afghanistan, as well.

Good luck ZIONIST, MAZAL TOV.

You are so pathetic, it is not even funny. We have people like you who don't consider OBAMA as real American.

The problem with ZIONIST like yourself is OBAMA lives and works in the WHITE HOUSE.

As your loser ZIONIST PM found out when he came to visit and was let out the back door.

Live in your fantasy lala land. Get some help....

People who agree with ZIONIST like yourself are now a very small minority in my AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL. And guess what Zionist, they are on the run. They lost the election inspite of all their money.

They rant and rave like you and live in denial but wake up every morning to the same reality of watching a BLACK MAN named Barack HUSSEIN Obama living in White House, LMAO...

Guess what ZIONIST, we Americans are done fighting your WARS. From now on you cowardly ZIONIST are fighting your own WARS.

We pulled back from Iraq and we are pulling back from Afghanistan, as well.

Good luck ZIONIST, MAZAL TOV.

You see the difference between you and i? I am calm and confident, you are raging and emotional.

You know i'm right. There is no need to discuss it anymore because you can't even convince yourself that you're right and i'm wrong.

You lose.

I assume this thread has something to do with Zionists?

Anyway, I don't know about the news in the OP. That was two years ago in 2010, it's been two years since the "brink" and it seems to be an endless brink.

Earth to Ptex if you are allowed to vote in US Presidential elections, then you are an American. If your passport looks anything like this-

6EAes.jpg

you are probably American. If you pledge allegiance to this flag-

LgDsH.jpg

you are an American.

You see the difference between you and i? I am calm and confident, you are raging and emotional.

You know i'm right. There is no need to discuss it anymore because you can't even convince yourself that you're right and i'm wrong.

You lose.

What makes you think I am raging and emotional ?

Just because I speak the truth does not mean I am enraged.

You are a Zionist - That is a fact.

I did not lose because my guy is in the White House.

The real Losers are your loser PM and the loser Zionist like yourself.

It is game over and lights out for you Zionist. You can either recognize those ground realities or continue to live in your lala land and parallel universe.

I will let the audience be the judge.

Have a nice life Zionist.......

Earth to Ptex if you are allowed to vote in US Presidential elections, then you are an American. If your passport looks anything like this-

6EAes.jpg

you are probably American. If you pledge allegiance to this flag-

LgDsH.jpg

you are an American.

Good one King , lol...

PTEX is a wanna be American, but unfortunately if he wants to come to the good old USA he has to stand in line and provide documents and proof that he will not disappear in the US, answer all kind of demeaning questions and at the end refused a visa.

This is why he is upset with Americans like me. In our language we call it sour grapes, lol....

What makes you think I am raging and emotional ?

Just because I speak the truth does not mean I am enraged.

You are a Zionist - That is a fact.

I did not lose because my guy is in the White House.

The real Losers are your loser PM and the loser Zionist like yourself.

It is game over and lights out for you Zionist. You can either recognize those ground realities or continue to live in your lala land and parallel universe.

I will let the audience be the judge.

Have a nice life Zionist.......

your man in white house ??

the most often repeated words of obama after "yes we can" is "no im not a muslim".

and "your man" has bombed the **** out of "your people" more than all the zionists combined and will continue doing that for 4 more years......

also this jew prolly has more influence on american affairs through aipac than you people. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom