What's new

Ideas- New Weapons and Technology for India

It does not bode well when the first article I find is this.

A Dr Pillai’s Premier Event for 2011! How to Acquire Supernormal (Siddhi) Powers (5 & 6 March 2011, Singapore)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm talking about this guy....

A%20Sivathanu%20Pillai.jpg

Dr. A Sivathanu Pillai is the chief controller of the Research and Development and also holds the rank of "Distinguished Scientist" at the Defence Research and Development Organisation at the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of India. He is also the Chief executive officer and Managing Director of the BrahMos Aerospace Private Limited.

Also, AE 2011 means Aero India!

Are you sure they the same person? this guy looks like some kinda baba to me :confused: how is his man working on our missiles also? :what:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm talking about this guy....

A%20Sivathanu%20Pillai.jpg

Dr. A Sivathanu Pillai is the chief controller of the Research and Development and also holds the rank of "Distinguished Scientist" at the Defence Research and Development Organisation at the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of India. He is also the Chief executive officer and Managing Director of the BrahMos Aerospace Private Limited.

Also, AE 2011 means Aero India!

Could have made your source more clear.

Could you please quote the 5 meters line please.

Could have made your source more clear.

Could you please quote the 5 meters line please.

It wasn't my fault that you forgot to type "AE 2011" while googling!

Anyway, the seminar is available online @ Live webcast of Aero India 2011 International Seminar, where you can check out his presentation. It was at the end of the session that he was asked about the block3.

P.S. For those with keen eyes, there is also the first official confirmation of MIRV tech being developed for the Agni5!:cool:

All these missiles and bombs are useless for when Lord Kalki comes he will have the most dangerous weapons :yahoo:

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

kalki.jpg

ধোন্নোবাদ , dada! So I guess Dr. S. Pillai was not lying afterall!:lol:

@ tanlixiang28776,

No problem, mate! Google does have it's shocking moments! :lol:

You can check out http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...-aero-projects-aero-india-seminar-2011-a.html for a summary of a few of the presentations in this seminar.

To tanlixiang28776

ballistic missiles with pure ballistic trajectory are easier to intercept ,even if they got mach10 or 15 but if bm manages to maneuver to some extent they are harder to intercept
(agni 2 having fins , sagarika, shaurya(hybrid))

but cruise missiles are completely maneuvering things so they are more harder to intercept be it supersonic or hypersonic(much harder to intercept)

Back
Top Bottom