What's new

Ideas- New Weapons and Technology for India

SHIPS-Future Ships Technology

In future ships must have
1. Stealhy by all aspects eaither visible or Infrared
2. Its armour must be strong like Arjun Tanks Armour
3. There may be use of Reactive Armour tiles specially design for ships.
4. There could be use of thick Armour at near water level as missiles strike at near water lelel so water may enter in to ships. Use double layer or triple layer reactive armour near sea water touch ships(surface).
5. cover engine in the ships by covering propellor inside. and put rubber tiles inside that so that save it from passive sonar and damages to propellor at low level sea bases.
6. use partition in ships to save it more effectives in case of hit by missiles.
7. Rubber tiles on ship at below water level which absorbs all sonar waves like submarines surface and save ships from active sonar.
8. The ships below water portion must be by heavy metals and upper portion by light materials so in case of even hit due to scientific reason ship do not tend to not to remain state and sleep at eaither side. This can also help in controllin of ship on tidy waves of water surface.
9. Use of folding fins like used in some mordern ships so ship by adjusting like aeroplane wings keep ship steady.

10. Active Protecton System at many places of ships like Gamini's Arjun Mark 2 Active protction system which work at last if missiles and CIWS guns fails to stop missiles

But still hypersonic cruise missiles are better than subsonic ones for the obvious reasons, coz' there's no margin of error. They follow the doctrine of You miss I hit harder. :lol:
bdw can you give some examples of SAMs coapable of intercepting missiles of speed mach 14?

Standard missile 3 block 2A.

We can have an entire thread on the benefits and disadvantages of subsonic and supersonic missiles.

Don't worry. We always make more
You better build up a separate batch of thousand Ballistic missiles just for interception purpose because we placed a huge orders for Brahmos. I am sure your army does not have these plans, but if they do it would be a fun to watch.

I am not even sure whether a ballistic missile can intercept a supersonic cruise missile and please don't give this logic and that ballistic missile has more speed than supersonic cruise missile and hence it can easily intercept. An interceptor has an altogether different task with different control system etc.

Oh god where is my thread going on. Is It WAR on Thread? Ideas and Techno sirs!

You better build up a separate batch of thousand Ballistic missiles just for interception purpose because we placed a huge orders for Brahmos. I am sure your army does not have these plans, but if they do it would be a fun to watch.

I am not even sure whether a ballistic missile can intercept a supersonic cruise missile and please don't give this logic and that ballistic missile has more speed than supersonic cruise missile and hence it can easily intercept. An interceptor has an altogether different task with different control
system etc.

Note that the SMs are not ballistic yet they can intercept ballistic missiles and even satellites.

Ballistic missiles require following a sub orbital ballistic trajectory. Interceptors can reach similar speeds now without the ballistic trajectory.

Standard missile 3 block 2A.

We can have an entire thread on the benefits and disadvantages of subsonic and supersonic missiles.

Ok, lets suppose that you can intercept a hypersonic cruise missile. But how can you counter in case of a maneuverable hypersonic cruise missile ?
You are supposing that the trajectory of the missile will be constant, but brahmos 1 block 3 has variable trajectory and was tested couple of months ago in rajasthan, don't you think it will be integrated in Brahmos II?

Dhat teri ki ye kya ho raha he mere thread ke sath? After Indias 5 Yr. plan against china this seems second battlefield.

Im no defence expert but I thought the whole point of hypersonic missiles are that they fly low and fast near impossible to hit, perhaps some Indian defence guys can help out like Kinetic

Ok, lets suppose that you can intercept a hypersonic cruise missile. But how can you counter in case of a maneuverable hypersonic cruise missile ?
You are supposing that the trajectory of the missile will be constant, but brahmos 1 block 3 has variable trajectory and was tested couple of months ago in rajasthan, don't you think it will be integrated in Brahmos II?

We don't need to suppose at all. America has been testing its SMs systems against the mach 2.8 coyote GQM 163 for 5 plus years now.

As for the variable trajectory you are talking of the low low low and high high high flight profiles. This is not maneuvering like ziz zaging or whatever. Its simply means it flys at different altitudes at different times in its flight.

Note that the SMs are not ballistic yet they can intercept ballistic missiles and even satellites.

Ballistic missiles require following a sub orbital ballistic trajectory. Interceptors can reach similar speeds now without the ballistic trajectory.

This gives you ample amount of time to search and intercept, and the heat released in atmospheric re entry can be detected easily, isn't it?

ye lo! have Andross saru thai gayo. chalo pachi malishu. Hypersonic Fights! Baap re Baap!

BRAHMOS.jpg

Says various flight paths it can take

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom