What's new

Ideas- New Weapons and Technology for India

This gives you ample amount of time to search and intercept, and the heat released in atmospheric re entry can be detected easily, isn't it?

Of course but it is also much faster and requires a kinetic kill vehicle to properly destroy. Only US has matured this technology.

in low low low profile the current mach 2.8-3.0 brahmos is still 10 meters above water at 120Km. Subsonics go as low as 3 meters. the higher the missile the farther away it can be detected.

We don't need to suppose at all. America has been testing its SMs systems against the mach 2.8 coyote GQM 163 for 5 plus years now.

As for the variable trajectory you are talking of the low low low and high high high flight profiles. This is not maneuvering like ziz zaging or whatever. Its simply means it flys at different altitudes at different times in its flight.

Really!!!
then you gotto see this

India tested the new version of BrahMos cruise missile on 21-Mar-2010, and became the first country to develop a maneuverable supersonic cruise missile. The missile had a vertical lift off from the ship and was then maneuvered to hit the target ship.
The BrahMos missile, developed with Russia, can carry nuclear and conventional warheads weighing 620 to 660 pounds (280 to 300 kilograms) and has a maximum range of 180 miles (290 kilometers).
The missile can fly at 2.8 times the speed of sound and can be launched from land, ships, submarines and aircraft.
The standard version of the missile has already been tested more than a dozen times, but this was the first test of the new version.The new version is more maneuverable version of BrahMos supersonic cruise missile that was jointly developed with Russia
The test proved it was possible to change the direction of the missile at supersonic speeds before hitting the target.
According to the officials BrahMos can turn upto 360 degrees during the flight and hit the target.
India tested More Maneuverable BrahMos Supersonic Cruise Missile Successfully

Of course but it is also much faster and requires a kinetic kill vehicle to properly destroy. Only US has matured this technology.

in low low low profile the current mach 2.8-3.0 brahmos is still 10 meters above water at 120Km. Subsonics go as low as 3 meters. the higher the missile the farther away it can be detected.

And more Faster the missile, the less reaction time you get. :lol:
We can debate on this for years to come :)

I still say it is near impossible to hit a hypersonic missile like Brahmos 2 its like a pin on a pin :woot:

Slight correction, the latest block 3 Brahmos flies @ 5m above the sea level (revealed by Dr. Pillai @ AE 2011 seminar).

Also, almost all subsonics routinaly travel @ 5m only. 3m requires very calm sea conditions, it is very seldom the case.

Slight correction, the latest block 3 Brahmos flies @ 5m above the sea level (revealed by Dr. Pillai @ AE 2011 seminar).

Also, almost all subsonics routinaly travel @ 5m only. 3m requires very calm sea conditions, it is very seldom the case.

source please.

I still say it is near impossible to hit a hypersonic missile like Brahmos 2 its like a pin on a pin :woot:

This thing can!
000-ABL-1A.jpg

source please.

Check the bracket! Those who follow this section know that I was present there. I think the seminar is present online. Don't know whether they have the Q&A session that followed!

About the second part, this from our friend the wiki!

The use of sea skimming increases the risk of water impact with the missile before reaching the target, due to weather conditions, rogue waves, software bugs and other factors.

ya laser tech for sure i know but these will fly low that plane is in the sky hehe

There could be one possibility if U guys agree two computers - Super computers may fivht with each other with its databanks regarding all technology to detect and distroy or escape from other missiles. They may show their result on so. One com of ballistic missiles with escaping ideas and other with destroying such. considering both missiles manuverability. we shall have result of that! And this is called Idea of Technology. No need first to original test. Probablity or mathematical science may solve this. Simulater of games like may give its result on it.! bye.

Check the bracket! Those who follow this section know that I was present there. I think the seminar is present online. Don't know whether they have the Q&A session that followed!

It does not bode well when the first article I find is this.

A Dr Pillai’s Premier Event for 2011! How to Acquire Supernormal (Siddhi) Powers (5 & 6 March 2011, Singapore)

lol :woot: tanlixiang has funny humour

How to Acquire Supernormal (Siddhi) Powers :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom