What's new

Ideas- New Weapons and Technology for India

hey indians..what are you doing here..giving your precious ideas in public forum..lol..send a direct letter to drdo.

i know they conducted it but what if we can make it more powerful and bring it into service

how about a nuclear cannon it is there but what if we can make i more powerful

Copy para from wikipedia Nuclear Canon.
"Nowadays, nuclear artillery has almost been replaced with mobile tactical ballistic missile launchers carrying missiles with nuclear warheads. However, some countries, such as China, India and Pakistan (and there is a rumor that North Korea is capable of using nuclear artillery), are still using nuclear artillery as an alternative method derived from conventional ballistic missiles."

Copy para from wikipedia Nuclear Canon.
"Nowadays, nuclear artillery has almost been replaced with mobile tactical ballistic missile launchers carrying missiles with nuclear warheads. However, some countries, such as China, India and Pakistan (and there is a rumor that North Korea is capable of using nuclear artillery), are still using nuclear artillery as an alternative method derived from conventional ballistic missiles."

okey i did not knew we use it

i know they conducted it but what if we can make it more powerful and bring it into service

Its after effect is as serious as any other nuclear warhead carrying ballistic missile. And in the end it doesn't make any sense coz' cannons are used for artillery firing over a limited range cost effectively and they are less accurate. While nuclear delivery has to be accurate and they won't be used in large scale. So nuclear cannon is a failed project. :tdown:

hey indians..what are you doing here..giving your precious ideas in public forum..lol..send a direct letter to drdo.

They are not hearing! Well yeah dont put more precious but less precious! huh..........a!

okey i did not knew we use it

No man, we don't use it. Wikipedia is not a reliable source on these sort of stuffs. Nuclear cannon is a cheap, very less accurate method of nuke delivery. I've never heard these sort of experiments conducted by India.

Write " India Nuclear Artiliary" on google and find results. However when we have missiles why should we go on artiliary. may wiki and other apprehension were on guessing seems to be bluff. Skull tnx man.

Got It!
Specification of Searcher. pay load - 63 Kilograms fuel 102 kg speed 200 kg range 2800 km.
Fight summary
1 enemy plane identified which falls under same weight category.
2 Command ordered near searcher to reach at UAV at its behind with as speed of that UAV.
3 See that automatic programme and infrared camera keep plane in focus and follow it.
4 small gun of having less weight and small bullets fired at it or accident with it and destroy same. however instead of attacking may ise some weapon. guns weight is less than 63 kg payload.

This is imagination nothing to do with Prevailing techno.

maglevair-2-thumb-550x336-22099.jpg

This one looks good

Got It!
Specification of Searcher. pay load - 63 Kilograms fuel 102 kg speed 200 kg range 2800 km.
Fight summary
1 enemy plane identified which falls under same weight category.
2 Command ordered near searcher to reach at UAV at its behind with as speed of that UAV.
3 See that automatic programme and infrared camera keep plane in focus and follow it.
4 small gun of having less weight and small bullets fired at it or accident with it and destroy same. however instead of attacking may ise some weapon. guns weight is less than 63 kg payload.

This is imagination nothing to do with Prevailing techno.

Why'd you go after small arms, where WVR missile can sort out that job quite effectively ?

Back
Top Bottom