What's new

"I'd ignore Trump's tweets" Ex Forigen Minister Hina Rabbani Khar's blunt interview on CNN (A Must

Why do you consider her to be incompetent? The single most important role that she could have played was to get Pakistan's point of view across. She did that gracefully and with tact despite being the youngest FM in Pakistan's history. Also be factual before shredding someone's reputation. She has a B.Sc from LUMS (one of the better business schools of Pakistan) and a graduate degree in business management from UMass.
I must say regardless of irrelevant degree, she had been hands down by far one of a better foreign minsters of the recent past within Pakistan and the region . No I dont want to compare her to the current government disaster.

This incompetent has tourism degree and was foreign minister. What a bloody fool.
given her track record, the way she has presented the Pakistan Point of view so well over the years I would take that "incompetency" comment as a compliment.

what we got these days by the way?

This fucking bitch Christian is talking about sex education in Pakistan, why doesn't she compares the rate of sex crimes in Pakistan vs US with all that sex education?

Every 2nd woman in the US gets sexually assaulted at least once in her lifetime compared with probably less than 2% in Pakistan

"I'd ignore Trump's tweets" Ex Forigen Minister Hina Rabbani Khar's blunt interview on CNN (A Must Watch)

Its not about Pakistan vs America.
They live in their country
We have to live in ours
They have their problems
We have ours
They are going to deal with their problems
We have to deal our own problems

Teaching children does not mean teaching them how to make babies. But to educate them what to do if someone approaches them with mal intent.
This fucking bitch Christian is talking about sex education in Pakistan, why doesn't she compares the rate of sex crimes in Pakistan vs US with all that sex education?

Every 2nd woman in the US gets sexually assaulted at least once in her lifetime compared with probably less than 2% in Pakistan

She did a good job. Much better than anyone in this current regime. So thumbs up.

She was good as foreign minister. Seems like this 5 years of Nawaz govt without a Foreign Minister can be considered the blackest years for Pakistan in diplomacy. this PMLN govt without a foreign minister did more harm to Pakistan on diplomatic front then any other country in the world. It is still beyond me why Nawaz didnt want a foreign minister during his premiership was that intentional.

Sorry dont like her.
Need an aggressive foreign minister like bhutto was, people might not like it but thats the truth. Pakistan is facing hindu fascism in particular and hence an aggressive approach is needed

Bro never make a judgement like that on someone as you don't like the person. We all have differences of opinion which can be healthy up to a limit. I can't think of supporting PPP and cronies brigade in any shape of form due to the fact how they looted our country during their last term but here is a person who used her elegance and persona and put the anchor in her place for Pakistan in a dignified and forceful way which is commendable. Even Anchor was running for cover and to put Pakistan down she start discussing unfortunate incident of Zanib which the young lady handled very well I would say.

We need people like her to be the face of Pakistan who can stand up for us and can hold their ground and still look good. Currently all we got is aggressive, uneducated uncultured and people who can barely string two words of English together to represent us. Of course we can do better but as things stand she stands head and shoulder above others.

Think for a minute why our media is beaten left and right by Indian media hands down world over. Bro I don't mean any offence to you.

I don't like hina or any representative of ppp but she is right here. Ignore trump and his tweets.

Pakistan really need a agressive and confident foriegn minister like bhutto to counter the evil naxus of hindu and israel

The way Hina Rabbani articulated her viewpoint and exposed the real design behind the American so called war in Afghanistan was appreciable interestingly the interviewer immediately switched the subject to an issue that had nothing to do with this discussion (pedophilia and woman rape in general remains a common issue in the west despite their well circulated sex courses and educations) in order to further her objective of undermining and maligning Pakistan and further brainwashing the American people, at one point she even asked Hina if she would be comfortable having her children growing up in Pakistan or if she is ok to use the "S" word, this woman from CNN was declared persona non gratis when she was attempting to cover Afghan war from Pakistan...a real CIA stooge.

As I said the responses from Hina were appreciable but she was not sharp enough or aggressive enough to catch the interviewer in her two face deceit and turn the tables over, leaving much to be desired.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom