What's new

Foreign State Minister of Pakistan Hina Rabbani to join D-8 conference in Dhaka

Pakistan’s Hina Rabbani cancels trip to Dhaka for D-8 ministerial conference​

Published: July 26, 2022 21:57:39

Pakistan’s Hina Rabbani cancels trip to Dhaka for D-8 ministerial conference

Pakistan's Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Hina Rabbani Khar has cancelled her scheduled trip to Dhaka to attend the ministerial conference of the D-8 alliance.

Confirming the development, a spokesperson from the country’s high commission in Dhaka on Tuesday said Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Pakistan's foreign minister, will instead attend the ceremony virtually.

Though the spokesperson did not elaborate on the sudden cancellation at the last minute, he said that they were confirming Pakistan’s presence virtually since the forum is taking place in a “hybrid format”.

The Bangladesh Ministry of Foreign Affairs also confirmed the development, reports bdnews24.com. The 20th Ministerial Conference of the D-8 alliance of eight developing countries will be inaugurated virtually by the current president of the alliance, Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.

Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan and Turkey are members of the D-8 alliance.
She is the same one with expensive bags. I wonder how she will survive with luxury item ban.🤣

My only frame of reference of the merits of this member of the pernicious elite of Pakistan is her presenting the letters to the visiting British dignitaries, the Voicroy of India wrote to her ancestors for services rendered to the Raj. A thorough bred slave of the colonial powers.

I have edited post #7 with the news in full. Hina's visit may have been canceled because of some personality conflict between her and FM Bilawal. She is his senior and previously served as the FM.

Only Pakistanis know how good is FM Bilawal himself. He has no prior experience except that he belongs to the Bhutto family.
every homo knows how good is bilawal . he can do every position which one can imagine .

She is the same one with expensive bags. I wonder how she will survive with luxury item ban.🤣
you are poor chap man . they did not travel on passenger planes . elite fly on business jets and no MF can check what they bring back in country . even thier dogs eating and playing with luxury toys .some even have own airstrips to fly .

fox example jhangeer tareen's private airport .

Ms. Rabbani has more than beauty going for her. She hails from a highly educated and respected family and is an excellent FM, as she has demonstrated in the past.

Although she is in Shahbaz Sharif's cabinet, her qualifications belie her narrow party affiliations.

Often times we see a capable woman and try to point out only her beauty.

But we should also look at what other capabilities she brings to the table. In her case, she is an extremely reasoned, educated and well-informed debater. Bilawal I will admit, I have little idea about.
Our FM was probably was in the process of getting a new toupee, that Billal messed it up !

My only frame of reference of the merits of this member of the pernicious elite of Pakistan is her presenting the letters to the visiting British dignitaries, the Voicroy of India wrote to her ancestors for services rendered to the Raj. A thorough bred slave of the colonial powers.

Any article?

Our FM was probably was in the process of getting a new toupee, that Billal messed it up !

Alga does not stand a chance with this very educated woman.

She tackled Hilary Clinton with aplomb back in the day - nine years ago.

We don't have people of this educated caliber in the foreign ministry.

In the diaspora we do of course, but they all have foreign passports....

She tackled Hilary Clinton with aplomb back in the day - nine years ago.
However, Hilary Clinton belongs to a different league. She is highly educated not in the sense of acquiring degrees/ diplomas and is well-versed in many subjects.

They always travel to London, Paris and Dubai. They can buy from there. The ruling elite is never affected, it's only the common people who are affected.

Last edited:
Alga Momen may have a loose mouth but he is extremely highly qualified with experience in highly respected positions.

কোথায় আগরতলা আর কোথায় চকি'র তলা।

FM Abdul Momen. Further reading about FM Momen. https://mofa.portal.gov.bd/site/page/0bec8c16-271d-4bb1-bdf4-332cca60cb57

View attachment 866054

FM Hina Rabbani Khar

View attachment 866049
I can guarantee you with my life that this man has not seen the front entrance of any decent university in Bangladesh forget Harvard

This man or his politcal party faked his profile 100% money back guarantee

If this is the same guy we are talking - than hell nah, he can't even form a basic proper sentence

On her I don't care, educated from ivy league or from nargoli grammar school - all of em need to go

I can guarantee you with my life that this man has not seen the front entrance of any decent university in Bangladesh forget Harvard

This man or his politcal party faked his profile 100% money back guarantee

If this is the same guy we are talking - than hell nah, he can't even form a basic proper sentence

On her I don't care, educated from ivy league or from nargoli grammar school - all of em need to go

Which man? FM Adbul Momen or FM Jaishankar?

They always travel to London, Paris and Dubai. They can buy from there. The ruling elite is never affected, it's only the common people who are affected.
just track the private jets flights from and to pakistan . these guys are truly busy sometime they have breakfast in karachi launch in dubai and dinner in back islamabad .

Which man? FM Adbul Momen or FM Jaishankar?
Was Jaishankar mumbling where no one on stage could understand WTH was he even talking about (see the post question reaction) or momen?, It's fake as shit mate, he most likely exaddurated or made it up

Or his party

Was Jaishankar mumbling where no one on stage could understand WTH was he even talking about (see the post question reaction) or momen?

What? What has that got to do anything with his qualifications?

Back
Top Bottom