What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Most of these are Pakistani accounts probably owned by people like you. Your culture was on display when you cricketers made crass comments on Aishwarya Rai and Neena Gupta. The world sees such things not fake accounts you create.
1. Prove they're Pakistani. I see a pajeet name and pajeet on the profile picture. I'm expected to believe Pakistanis were closely following your cricket match in hope that one of the few Muslim players messes up so they can abuse him? Nice try.
2. Those were jokes which MIGHT have been made in bad taste, but if you're argument is that that their jokes are a representation of the rest of us, would you also agree this Hindu turd of a cricketer who publicly shared photos calling Muslims in interfaith relationships murderers, is a representation of Bharati society?

Any person having principles can understand a controversy.

Indian team winning a match in an Indian ground while being allowed to play on a familiar pitch and winning the toss as well, does not make it a better team. Everything was in your favor in these conditions.

World Cup Semi Final and Final matches should be on a fresh pitch in a completely neutral venue. This will show which is the better team and what pressure is in real sense.

Just like 2011 World Cup in india, bias, controversial, pitches tempered with, toss one sided and playing conditions as per Indian demands, sorry ICC is fucked up!

Australia is a dangerous opponent in the final. I would have preferred SA. I would still say it is 50:50 but not 60:40 like I was thinking before.
This lot isn't Steve waugh's invincibles, or a Pointing led side.

Sad to see Aus this way, yes, They're in the finals, again. . but voh cut throat nasty missing hai.

They may well win, defeat us at home, sure.

But Cummins m vo baat hi nahi hai... Mr Nice guy type xutia hai banda. A far cry from the hard as nails, steely cold motherfuggers of the past.

border, waugh, ponting... Heck, Even babyface Clarke "pup" was a nasty azz adversary.

Please go back to being mean and nasty, cheaters even. Make Cricket great again !

Just like 2011 World Cup in india, bias, controversial, pitches tempered with, toss one sided and playing conditions as per Indian demands, sorry ICC is fucked up!
You salty much, kuch meetha khao.

Hindus are not graceful winners. They will even abuse their own cricketers with hateful slurs like below:
👇👇👇
View attachment 1027376

So I think it might be natural people don't want such vile people to win.
They are all pakistani jihadis cut.... va posting by hindu names , Shami is patriotic Indian muslim who loves his country, some Indian jihadis are also not happy with him that is why they are on social media abusing him .

Naach na jane aangan tedha . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1. Prove they're Pakistani. I see a pajeet name and pajeet on the profile picture. I'm expected to believe Pakistanis were closely following your cricket match in hope that one of the few Muslim players messes up so they can abuse him? Nice try.
2. Those were jokes which MIGHT have been made in bad taste, but if you're argument is that that their jokes are a representation of the rest of us, would you also agree this Hindu turd of a cricketer who publicly shared photos calling Muslims in interfaith relationships murderers, is a representation of Bharati society?

Only fools will believe these fake accounts abusing patriotic muslim and sikh players .

Cheap tricks by jihadis

go on instagram abuse siraj and shami by hindu names but public knows such tricks used by clowns .

Muslim players will get crores of rupees by hindu brothers for their patriotism and service of the country, your players can not dream the amount of money we give to our players . Terrorists from India , Pakistan and Bangladesh will abuse these patriotic Indians.

Last edited:
RESULT
2nd Semi-Final (D/N), Eden Gardens, November 16, 2023
South Africa Flag
South Africa
Australia Flag
Australia
(47.2/50 overs, T:213) 215/7

Australia won by 3 wickets (with 16 balls remaining)

No complaints about the pitch in Kolkata ? Was it better for ODI cricket than the one in Mumbai ?
One PDF expert had created a thread about pitch selection for IND -NZL match. Many of his friends were quick to support his case and blamed a saaaazish. They declared that the pitch has been chosen to favour Indian spinners.

But, the Idiots made the mistake of making these claims a little too early and that too before Indian bowling had started. After Shami took 7 wickets, all of them vanished in thin air.

India has outclassed other teams in most departments and has proven to be the best bunch right now. Those with some honour and grace in them, have accepted this fact, while few others are filling rivers of tears.

Australia is a good side and might defeat Indian side, so I am neither celebrating nor going into a depression. Let the match happen and the better team on that day lift the cup.

If India loses then, I wouldn’t be one of those crying about it.

Last edited:
This lot isn't Steve waugh's invincibles, or a Pointing led side.
True, those older sides were in a different league. But I would also say that other teams have improved and the gap has reduced. India is currently in a golden phase with the team combo and individual players all clicking. But final final hai. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai. I am very happy with the way we have performed. Even if we lose, I won't be bitter. We were clearly the best side. Looking forward to the Pak-Aus series and Ind-SA matches.

Last edited:
India has outclassed other teams in all departments.
India's fielding has been far from the best. They have some really good fielders like Jadeja, Kohli, SKY and Gill, but some are really poor. Siraj and Kuldeep are often below average, and Shami and Bumrah are about average. Australia is the best fielding side and, in a close game, that could be the difference.

If India wins, Some Pakistanis and Bangladeshis will be talking about mismanagement, pitch changes and ball changes as reasons for our victory. If we lose, everything else will be forgotten as they are overcome with pride of another nation defeating India in the finals.
Australia will defeat India because the chemical which we use to change the nature of pitch is finished , we used and finished the full pack in previous games . There is shortage of the chip which we used in the balls , toss fixing is now out of question because pakistanis have caught us in open , now we should try to change the pitch but pakistani jasoos have eyes on it . We are out of options .

Last edited:
India's fielding has been far from the best. They have some really good fielders like Jadeja, Kohli, SKY and Gill, but some are really poor. Siraj and Kuldeep are often below average, and Shami and Bumrah are about average. Australia is the best fielding side and, in a close game, that could be the difference.
Yes Siraj is struggling , he has to keep up with fielding .Bumra is also in the same league, rest are ok in my opinion .

You are right , Australia will defeat India .
We just defeated them in ODI series. The fear of Australia is long gone in ICT. On paper we are far better team, just need to held the nerve. Rohit Sharma will play an important role. If he can give us the blazing start as done by him in the semis, it will calm the nerves of the incoming batsman and we will bat much better.

We just defeated them in ODI series. The fear of Australia is long gone in ICT. On paper we are far better team, just need to held the nerve. Rohit Sharma will play an important role. If he can give us the blazing start as done by him in the semis, it will calm the nerves of the incoming batsman and we will bat much better.
As per some genius cricketers of pakistan we defeated all teams because we used special balls fitted with chips , we used chemical to change the nature of pitch , we fixed the toss , we used different pitch for India and changed the pitch for other teams .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom