What's new

Indian Social Media Barbarity, Sycophancy and Lechery - Megathread

I've seen discussion about other non-defense related topics, but I still think this thread is important as a method to understand the psyche of our enemies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hindus abuse Muslim cricketer Mohammed Shami with communal slurs after a dropped catch during a match:

View attachment 1019652

South Asians are a weird bunch. Even if you were all one religion, you would still be killing each other

South Asians are a weird bunch. Even if you were all one religion, you would still be killing each other
Pakistanis don't actually care about Hindus. Bharati Muslims don't seem to care either - they've been consistently voting for Hindu dominated parties and politicians for the last 8 decades. The obsession and chimpouts mainly come from the Hindu side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hindus on Twitter are now claiming clueless White people mistaking the Hindu swastika for the Nazi symbol is anti-Hindu harassment! They have to scrape the bottom of the barrell to find incidents proving that Hindoooophobia exists!

Screenshot_20231116_122112_X.jpg

Oye @hatehs bas kar, champion !

Ya, lagay ro !

Sanu ki ?

but humy aapka scene pata hai.. You never got over the banning of Hibdlulllah !😂😛

evil Hindus got one over you, even on this forum lol

Oye @hatehs bas kar, champion !

Ya, lagay ro !

Sanu ki ?

but humy aapka scene pata hai.. You never got over the banning of Hibdlulllah !😂😛

evil Hindus got one over you, even on this forum lol
Who tf is Hibdlullah. If you're suggesting I'm Hiptullha, then that doesn't make sense because I checked out his posts and he was a liberal.

Who tf is Hibdlullah. If you're suggesting I'm Hiptullha, then that doesn't make sense because I checked out his posts and he was a liberal.
Apna purana nick bata fir !

Tu purana Khiladi hai, yeh baat to pakki hai !

Afrazmandal something to nahi hai ? Poor guy, went ott and got doxxed.

He been running scared from the sanghis ever since lol

Apna purana nick bata fir !

Tu purana Khiladi hai, yeh baat to pakki hai !

Afrazmandal something to nahi hai ? Poor guy, went ott and got doxxed.

He been running scared from the sanghis ever since lol
I don't have an old nick. This is my first account. And I wouldn't be scared of Sanghis. They're not really the physically threatening type. Looking at the phenotype of the Bharatis in Canada, the typical one is 5'8 with maybe 10" arms.

I don't have an old nick. This is my first account. And I wouldn't be scared of Sanghis. They're not really the physically threatening type. Looking at the phenotype of the typical Bharati in Canada, the typical one is 5'8.
We can be metaphysically quite the monsters, but.

Aap kitnay pareshaan rehte ho hum se..

A thousand apologies, sir.

We can be metaphysically quite the monsters, but.

Aap kitnay pareshaan rehte ho hum se..

A thousand apologies, sir.
I'm not worried or scared about Bharatis, the purpose of this thread is more to make Pakistanis aware of the psyche of Hindus - understand the enemy.

Also when I started posting here I found a lot of annoying Hindus who seemed to only exist to scold and lecture Pakistanis, so this thread is also for them. We're constantly reminded we're hateful bigots because of Islam or the Two Nation Theory or whatever, so what explains the barbarity of Hindu society? Sadly none of the pajeets who can be found everywhere lecturing people have tried to answer this question for me.

I'm not worried or scared about Bharatis, the purpose of this thread is more to make Pakistanis aware of the psyche of Hindus - understand the enemy.

Also when I started posting here I found a lot of annoying Hindus who seemed to only exist to scold and lecture Pakistanis, so this thread is also for them. We're constantly reminded we're hateful bigots because of Islam or the Two Nation Theory or whatever, so what explains the barbarity of Hindu society? Sadly none of the pajeets who can be found everywhere lecturing people have tried to answer this question for me.
We a pretty diverse bunch on the this here forum, just as we are across the world, I suppose.

Anyway, carry on... I always get a good laugh out of the insanity that goes on here, thanks for all the additional intel.

Fukn' Bharat is too big to keep up with all of it.

so what explains the barbarity of Hindu society?
We are like this only.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom