What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Shut up Pajeet. Keep your nonsense to yourself.

By your nonsense logic Indians shouldn't be built for any sport either. Do you think average Indians are physically stronger than Afghans?

It's about strategic planning and proper execution. India is succeeding because they have developed infrastructure for decades and now enjoying the fruits of their decisions.

Bangladesh on the other hand experiencing the fruits of corruption. No domestic cricket infrastructure in place that is capable of producing international level players. It is as simple as that.
Listen Kangladeshi,
its not about one being stronger than the other. Its about having a basic athletic physique and fitness to be able to compete at the highest level. Name one Kangladeshi cricketer, from the current team or retired ones, who is fit enough to be called a sportsman.

Kangladesh should be relegated out of the tier 1 cricketing teams, and chance should be given to better teams like Ireland, Netherlands, Zimbabwe, Nepal, Namibia.

Screenshot-2023-10-28-at-8-41-15-PM.png

Getting shafted by the Netherlands

Listen Kangladeshi,
its not about one being stronger than the other. Its about having a basic athletic physique and fitness to be able to compete at the highest level. Name one Kangladeshi cricketer, from the current team or retired ones, who is fit enough to be called a sportsman.

Kangladesh should be relegated out of the tier 1 cricketing teams, and chance should be given to better teams like Ireland, Netherlands, Zimbabwe, Nepal, Namibia.

Screenshot-2023-10-28-at-8-41-15-PM.png

Getting shafted by the Netherlands

GTFO Pajeet. Don't talk about stuff you have no clue. It's got nothing to do with physical strength but the strength of domestic cricket infrastructure, which Bangladesh has none. Even Afghanistan cricket infrastructure is stronger than Bangladesh's.

As for demoting Bangladesh, you have my full support. Launch a petition to ICC and I will gladly vote in favour.

GTFO Pajeet. Don't talk about stuff you have no clue. It's got nothing to do with physical strength but the strength of domestic cricket infrastructure, which Bangladesh has none. Even Afghanistan cricket infrastructure is stronger than Bangladesh's.

As for demoting Bangladesh, you have my full support. Launch a petition to ICC and I will gladly vote in favour.
Eat a dick midget pole vaulter.

Bangladesh as a country should be abolished.

Only the best most interesting match in the world cup due to Pakistan & South Africa in a ICC World Cup 2023 full of controversies, bad umpiring decisions, lack of tickets, issues and one of the most "boring" ODI World Cup by ICC and BCCI in the history of the Worldcup.

This Worldcup had beautiful stadiums in India but one of the most biased, boring, controversial ever Worldcup conducted. Lacked nail-biting finishes and wrong decisions by organizers mar this worldcup in history.

See, today we had a thriller of a game between Australia and New Zealand. That's what happens when teams of the same caliber and quality play against each other - just like the match between Pak and Afghanistan was a close one.

But when you play against far superior and talented teams, you cannot expect nail biters.

So worry not -I'm sure that your team will have nail biters against the likes of Netherlands and so on.

Hilarious how you guys ambushed me and got triggered for me expressing MY opinion. Sada kutta kutta tuhada kutta tommy 😂 @VkdIndian @Moonaman.Varavayi @KedarT
I have no idea what you are talking about. I did not get triggered, I merely pointed out the ludicrousness in your post where you implied that Modi was responsible for the Pakistani team's woes, instead of their own mediocrity and talentlessness.

@leonblack08

Thanks. BD has better educational and healthcare indices than IND, PAK- its human capital index (0.49) is better than IND (0.46) and PAK (0.41). It is a bit of surprise why it should perform poorly in sports.

It should focus on aquatic sports, archery, gymnastics etc

Regards

Bangladeshis are most stupidest sportsmen in the history of any sports. They were inducted more than 30 years ago into Cricket and these fvckers are loosing to Netherlands. Bangladesh should be relegated down to Nepal's level. They shouldn't be allowed in cricket world cups.

Back
Top Bottom