What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

1698499789311.png

Nope - never defended Modi, I don't even know what he needs defending from. You have comprehension issues.

Sure, all your losses are India and Modi's fault, as you implied. Not the pathetic quality of cricketers from your country, and sportspersons in general.

Calm down dude. Sheesh.

Than don't play with them and don't watch the game. If you feel pak players r fully responsible for border shootings, than go shoot at them.
Yeh deshbagkti ka tamasha is just stupid on internet When it comes to Games.

What LBW has to do with bails falling?
India does not play in Pakistan or bilaterally and that is good enough. I know there are very many aman-chaman chumma type here to get positive feedback and think they can be friends. I was also one and supported Pakistan in World Cup before but I ain’t no dumb anymore. Not going to ignore statements by type of Sohaib, Waqar and Afridi and many more. Also ChotaBhai will make as much money as possible for BCCI when World Cup is hosted by India.

I am just saying if decision is not out is given by DRS and says ball was missing leg then it was , not sure why controversy? Anyway I don’t watch games only highlights and I saw it looks like ball was low but I still take decision of software over Human as it would be consistent for all.

LIVE
28th Match (D/N), Eden Gardens, October 28, 2023
Netherlands Flag
Netherlands
Bangladesh Flag
Bangladesh
(11.3/50 overs, T:230) 45/2

Bangladesh need 185 runs from 38.3 overs.

Current RR: 3.91

• Required RR: 4.80
• Last 5 overs (RR): 26/0 (5.20)

That lbw was clearly out even when I saw it in real time. Who were we kidding pakistan would never won in India
Don’t shout it out too loud. Because someone might point out, high levels of Paksiatni Umpiring at home. One such example -

Last edited:
Hindu player Litton Das dropped a catch and failed to score big in BD innings

@aryadravida would say that it is a protest by Hindu player for "genocide" of Hindus in BD

(26/50 overs, T:230) 93/6

Bangladesh need 137 runs from 24 overs.

Current RR: 3.57
• Required RR: 5.70
• Last 5 overs (RR): 15/0 (3.00)

The umpire was absolute crap, the dude was not giving wides on the bowling of the South Africans and did seem biased to Pakistani bowlers. That lbw was clearly out even when I saw it in real time. Who were we kidding pakistan would never won in India! Especially when they have a megalomaniac who names a stadium after himself and wants the final there lol the odds were rigged against pakistan from the start.
In the India Pakistan game, in this very same World Cup, plenty of these LBW decisions went Pakistan's way. I didn't see any discussions then on whether we really need umpire's call or the umpires being in favor of Pakistan, etc. You are giving such excuses as if your team is some top side who would have been 6 out of 6 instead of 2 out of 6 if not for the umpiring decisions. That wide call I completely agree that it was an umpiring error but the LBW not out call is no way an umpiring error.

Looks like Dutch will upset the Nagin Dancers

Regards

Nagin dancers should be brought back to BD immediately without wasting any more of people's money.

Bangladesh should have long ago opted to invest in football instead of wasting billions on these morons. We had better prospects in football.

Nagin dancers should be brought back to BD immediately without wasting any more of people's money.

Bangladesh should have long ago opted to invest in football instead of wasting billions on these morons. We had better prospects in football.
Bangladeshis are not built for sports like football, in fact Bangladeshis aren't built for any sport.

Bangladeshis are not built for sports like football, in fact Bangladeshis aren't built for any sport.

Shut up Pajeet. Keep your nonsense to yourself.

By your nonsense logic Indians shouldn't be built for any sport either. Do you think average Indians are physically stronger than Afghans?

It's about strategic planning and proper execution. India is succeeding because they have developed infrastructure for decades and now enjoying the fruits of their decisions.

Bangladesh on the other hand experiencing the fruits of corruption. No domestic cricket infrastructure in place that is capable of producing international level players. It is as simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom