What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Only the best most interesting match in the world cup due to Pakistan & South Africa in a ICC World Cup 2023 full of controversies, bad umpiring decisions, lack of tickets, issues and one of the most "boring" ODI World Cup by ICC and BCCI in the history of the Worldcup.

This Worldcup had beautiful stadiums in India but one of the most biased, boring, controversial ever Worldcup conducted. Lacked nail-biting finishes and wrong decisions by organizers mar this worldcup in history.

Now that's when you use your typical low pajeet IQ

Do you know the nber of India has lost in finals and semi finals in past ten years? Even lost to Pakistan in one final being chokers they are

Now you are way too delusional

Except @CallSignMaverick who is ready to suck cock of any pajeet on pdf nobody wants to give BJs to any pajeet as you claim

These bhartoids live in delusion while their ho’s even ready to service our umpires… lol

article-2189051-148FBE82000005DC-453_468x427.jpg

Pak didn't play well. South African chokers played badly on a flat pitch
I know , thats why I just saw their bowling, wasn't interested in the batting , and iwas right.

But bowling was good. The intent was there like old pak bowlers. First time i watched the last bowl with a boubt in my mind, in this world cup.

I think real match will be Ind /Newzealnd

Umpire decision/DRS can go to any side. One decision went against SA and one went against Pakistan.

What about van der dussens decision? If he was in the crease South Africa would have chased the game easily ..according to me umpires call should be given not out

Only the best most interesting match in the world cup due to Pakistan & South Africa in a ICC World Cup 2023 full of controversies, bad umpiring decisions, lack of tickets, issues and one of the most "boring" ODI World Cup by ICC and BCCI in the history of the Worldcup.

This Worldcup had beautiful stadiums in India but one of the most biased, boring, controversial ever Worldcup conducted. Lacked nail-biting finishes and wrong decisions by organizers mar this worldcup in history.
This world cup is being watched three times more people than the previous one...yesterday's SA vs PAK was watched by 2.2 crore people on hot star alone .the highest for a non India match ..crossing even afg vs Pak viewership

I agree with Harbhajan, it's a stupid rule. Either u believe the technology or don't use it. If computer say ball even touching the bails call it out.
These are close calls but the technology works really well when the batsman is clearly out but the umpire doesn't give it and vice versa. Ball touching the bails is also not 100% right and that's why in these close calls, the umpire's decision is given more weightage.
The rules are the same for all the teams in this world cup, nothing special about this game. Regardless, I understand Pakistani fans getting disappointed with the decision, especially at such an important point of the game. But that's part of the sport, there are always people believing that things should have gone their way.

This world cup is being watched three times more people than the previous one...yesterday's SA vs PAK was watched by 2.2 crore people on hot star alone .the highest for a non India match ..crossing even afg vs Pak viewership
The current debate on the quality of this World Cup as well as the ODI format is unwarranted. If you notice, many of the people who are saying that the ODI format should be done away with or the current World Cup isn't as exciting belong to countries that aren't performing well in this World Cup. You can easily guess which countries I'm referring to

Welcome, Welcome Back Meme Templates – Meme Templates

It's not like there were a lot of close games in the 2019 World Cup either, if you even browse through the scores for the 2019 edition, you'll notice the same thing. People are watching so much T20 cricket that they now want a close finish in every game, which clearly won't happen in the ODI format. The beauty of the ODI format, very similar to Test match cricket are the different phases in the game. If you consider today's game, Pakistan played well in the middle overs when Shadab and Iftikhar were batting but lost steam towards the end. South Africa were cruising throughout before Pakistan made a comeback in the final overs but then South Africa's attacking intent early on ensured that their tailenders didn't have to worry too much about the run rate. This World Cup has also had quite a few upsets such as Netherlands beating South Africa, Afghanistan beating England, Afghanistan beating Pakistan, Sri Lanka beating Australia (SL is ranked 7th and Australia 2nd). In the 2019 World Cup, there was only 1 upset, Bangladesh defeating South Africa.
Maybe it's just me but my preferred formats are: T20 > ODI > Test. Earlier, I used to love Tests but nowadays it just seems boring to wait for a result over a period of 5 days.

But pakistani straight got to conspiracy or match fixed Reasons. It's on whole different level.
Very temperamental neighbours we have.
Two or three wins and they go ballistic with praises.
Praises are showered like monsoon rains of Cherrapunji. And if one of those is against India, then, oye hoy hoy hoy. All the analysis of vegetable eaters vs meat eaters, Hindus vs Muslims comes out. With theories of how beef eaters and Musalmaan can never be defeated by veg eaters. How Virat and likes can’t face Shaheen Shah, how PSL is the true league vs the fraud IPL.

Few losses on the trot and we see the other side. The reasons could include all or few of these :-
- Match fixing.
- Mistakes in team selections since 1947
- Role of army
- Biased umpires
- Dil dil not played
- Jay Shah planned the pitches against pak team
- Biryani served without beef
- Players not allowed to offer namaz in the ground
- Bumrah does bowling with black magic etc etc

Oye yaro haath thoda haula rakho. It is just a low ebb for this team. It would come up again.

Last edited:
All the analysis of vegetable eaters vs meat eaters
Refer below to a post I had made earlier.
Similar to Pakistanis calling Indians veggie eaters despite getting smacked in wrestling, boxing and literally every sport now. Whether athletes eat vegetarian or non-vegetarian food should be the least of the concerns as long as they get adequate nutrition, perform and win games.
Kohli, who is not only a vegetarian but also a vegan smashes them all around the park every time he plays them while beef eater Imam says that Pakistanis don't get adequate protein to hit big sixes lol. The irony

- Match fixing.
- Mistakes in team selection since 1947
- Role of army
- Dil dil not played
- Jay Shah planned the pitches
- Biryani served without beef
- Players not allowed to offer namaz in the ground etc etc.
You can also add umpires being bought by BCCI, decisions against their team, etc

And what is Bangladesh doing in this World Cup? It's high time that more deserving teams such as Scotland, Ireland, Namibia, West Indies get to play World Cups. ICC needs a better qualification structure for 50 over World Cups.

Last edited:
Let winning of a match be Haram for the Pak team as long as the CAPTAIN is in the captivity....

Let these Melun-el Melun Habis-el Habis maggots and fagots in the "establishment" provide the luxury of even a cricket match win to the Pak folks! Let them be this much damned both in Dunya and Ahiret.....

India doesn't control the course or outcome of the matches played. It is not India's fault that some teams cannot put up a decent fight and produce nail-biting finishes, and instead fold like a deck of cards. That is due to serious lack of talent from said teams and the countries they come from.

Back
Top Bottom