What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

What about van der dussens decision? If he was in the crease South Africa would have chased the game easily ..according to me umpires call should be given not out

It was out pajeet

Did you start watching cricket just from this world cup??

I feel for Pakistan. Pak was playing realy hard. Well played. I was wishing for Pakistan to win, Asian teams should stick together when they are not playing against each other.
Bhai sworn enemy hai, how is it possible ? Abi Sialkot border pe firing ho rahi hai aur aap aman ka tamasha liye ghume jaa rahe ho.
Last four hit by a guy named MAHARAJA. 😉😉

It was a chaal of India to send his forefathers to SA, so that this guy would be born there and be a member of SA team and hit this four and defeat our friends on Indian soil. Should be investigated. Sounds fishy.

On a serious note - What a match. Great fight by Babar and the boys.
But for the last four.
is ke piche RAAAAAW aur Modi ki sazish hain.
These cancers mullah ul Haqs have destroyed cricket just the way mula destroyed Pakistan army and Pakistan.

PCB chairman should be
A serving general at least for next 2 years ....
Fitness and media manager
Shoaib Akthar
Bhai you still want army folks to run cricket 🤦🏽‍♂️
I agree with Harbhajan, it's a stupid rule. Either u believe the technology or don't use it. If computer say ball even touching the bails call it out.
No rules are clear bails has to fall from stump so really does not matter if ball touched or not.

Only the best most interesting match in the world cup due to Pakistan & South Africa in a ICC World Cup 2023 full of controversies, bad umpiring decisions, lack of tickets, issues and one of the most "boring" ODI World Cup by ICC and BCCI in the history of the Worldcup.

This Worldcup had beautiful stadiums in India but one of the most biased, boring, controversial ever Worldcup conducted. Lacked nail-biting finishes and wrong decisions by organizers mar this worldcup in history.
Bahut bura kiya BCCI ne.

It was out pajeet

Did you start watching cricket just from this world cup??
Pakistan might lose before 40 overs and with about 6-7 wickets remaining if the first wicket was not distributed in the same manner.

why people are crying here???

Pakistan might lose before 40 overs and with about 6-7 wickets remaining if the first wicket was not distributed in the same manner.

why people are crying here???

Nobody is crying

We are fine. It was a good game and the guys tried their best and took it to the last wicket

Sit down

No more stress as Pakistan exits CWC23. One of the worst WC campaigns by Pakistan in living memory 😑.

Babar Azam should gracefully resign before he is fired by the PCB.

Bhai sworn enemy hai, how is it possible ? Abi Sialkot border pe firing ho rahi hai aur aap aman ka tamasha liye ghume jaa rahe ho.
Than don't play with them and don't watch the game. If you feel pak players r fully responsible for border shootings, than go shoot at them.
Yeh deshbagkti ka tamasha is just stupid on internet When it comes to Games.

No rules are clear bails has to fall from stump so really does not matter if ball touched or not.
What LBW has to do with bails falling?

The umpire was absolute crap, the dude was not giving wides on the bowling of the South Africans and did seem biased to Pakistani bowlers. That lbw was clearly out even when I saw it in real time. Who were we kidding pakistan would never won in India! Especially when they have a megalomaniac who names a stadium after himself and wants the final there lol the odds were rigged against pakistan from the start.

No more stress as Pakistan exits CWC23. One of the worst WC campaigns by Pakistan in living memory 😑.

Babar Azam should gracefully resign before he is fired by the PCB.

No sir, the worst was 2007 because of Ireland bob woolmer had an heart attack. This campaign was rigged against from the start the signs are clearly there.

I wish the Indian team the best of luck it’s your home turf. That being said be careful about bragging and being overconfident and cocky. If you guys lose then have the courage to come on this forum. Peace!

Last edited:
Who were we kidding pakistan would never won in India! Especially when they have a megalomaniac who names a stadium after himself and wants the final there lol the odds were rigged against pakistan from the start.
So Pakistan's abysmal performance is also Modi's fault now? And not, say, the absolute lack of sporting talent in your country? Oh well, whatever soothes your ego.

Brilliant century by Rachin Ravindera

@aryadravida would say that Hindu player Rachin Ravindera was beating Australian bowlers because he wanted to punish Australia for giving refuge to khalistanis :lol:

So Pakistan's abysmal performance is also Modi's fault now? And not, say, the absolute lack of sporting talent in your country? Oh well, whatever soothes your ego.

Never said that. Read the post again. That being said you started to defend modi kind of proves my point. You are a small representation of the societal fabric that is hindutva india right now sir.

RESULT
27th Match, Dharamsala, October 28, 2023
Australia Flag
Australia
New Zealand Flag
New Zealand
(50 ov, T:389) 383/9

Australia won by 5 runs

Never said that. Read the post again. That being said you started to defend modi kind of proves my point. You are a small representation of the societal fabric that is hindutva india right now sir.
Nope - never defended Modi, I don't even know what he needs defending from. You have comprehension issues.

Sure, all your losses are India and Modi's fault, as you implied. Not the pathetic quality of cricketers from your country, and sportspersons in general.

Back
Top Bottom